Mar 23, 2022
By the way, found some typos
1. There was one when you just arrive into capital, something about they saying "girls are looking at me as useful" instead of usual or something, dont remember, but you catch the drift)
2. I asked for a blessing, but there was a slight typo, dont know which one is a typo though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice catch. I must have missed those when I went through. Pretty sure it's the level 2 one that's the typo. Eden even states that they'll get you are "powerful" blessing. The item in the inventory is level 3. Plus you can't upgrade it which would also mean it's at it's max power which is a tier 3. One would assume that a maxed blessing would be powerful. But what would I know? I'm not the dev, just some random person. And I think the contract you're referring too is "Grrrand Magus!". I'll look into the first typo right now if I have a save before the capital to see the exact line. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. Pretty sure I saved over it.

Mar 23, 2022
So I know stuff was reworked to be per turn instead of every action. Were armour pieces reworked to be per turn also? Because Kraken Teeth Bracer (legendary) give health regen per action. only 1% but still.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Nice catch. I must have missed those when I went through. Pretty sure it's the level 2 one that's the typo. Eden even states that they'll get you are "powerful" blessing. The item in the inventory is level 3. Plus you can't upgrade it which would also mean it's at it's max power which is a tier 3. One would assume that a maxed blessing would be powerful. But what would I know? I'm not the dev, just some random person. And I think the contract you're referring too is "Grrrand Magus!". I'll look into the first typo right now if I have a save before the capital to see the exact line. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. Pretty sure I saved over it.
Lillian's Blessing Level 2 being weaker is definitely an oversight.

So I know stuff was reworked to be per turn instead of every action. Were armour pieces reworked to be per turn also? Because Kraken Teeth Bracer (legendary) give health regen per action. only 1% but still.
Some things may still work per action, the change was mostly made so multi-turn abilities didn't waste buff turns.

Aftershock causing sprites to remain is a strange bug, and I don't think there's anything I can do about that.
Same with the CTB Order vanishing when you change equipment. It's just one of those things that's always been a problem, and unfortunately, I've never been able to find a solution.
Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it, lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
1. Imperil Bolt
Decreases targers weakness should be either Decreases targets resistance or Increases targets weakness.
2. Free Scratch Card game, dont know, maybe it was because I completed all the other games and got more than 99 in trivia game that caused this? I did it last, so, maybe it was free from the start for all I know.
3. Well, about champions belt...Maybe just lift the limit altogether if its not working and leave it to the conscience of the player? Like, say in the description that only cheaters wore more than 1 of them or that there was not intended to be more than 1. (dont punish for it though, will leave bad aftertaste for sure), same with exp medals, if player wish to ruin his expirience or maybe get more fun this way - more power to him.
4. My protagonist cuts his own HP and MP at the end of the turn. No damage was taken or anything. It was because of the Rook shield's regen, I remember there was a talk about something like that, so, encountered this too. Though its strange that regen is only 4%, but damage is so huge.
5. In arena, if you start from, say, level 10, you will get 10SP for that win and then +1SP for the next one making it 11SP for 2 wins. Yeah. I will use that :sneaky:.
6. I noticed that Bessie now always miss flying targets, is it elven legacy bow fault? Like, pierce overwrite her "perfect aim" or is it "Omni-attack" option? Since Shrinking Ray or other bows have no problem and pretty much always hit em just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

vromt

Jul 8, 2020
What a game! pretty balanced and best part is the preggo fetish. Man let us impregnate davy (maybe with a subquest?). Also a full belly sprite for julia would be nice.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
Lillian's Blessing Level 2 being weaker is definitely an oversight.

Some things may still work per action, the change was mostly made so multi-turn abilities didn't waste buff turns.

Aftershock causing sprites to remain is a strange bug, and I don't think there's anything I can do about that.
Same with the CTB Order vanishing when you change equipment. It's just one of those things that's always been a problem, and unfortunately, I've never been able to find a solution.
The triva question about which monster girl dosnt exist is a fun killer... all 4 answers are wrong...

Mar 23, 2022
1. Imperil Bolt
Decreases targers weakness should be either Decreases targets resistance or Increases targets weakness.
2. Free Scratch Card game, dont know, maybe it was because I completed all the other games and got more than 99 in trivia game that caused this? I did it last, so, maybe it was free from the start for all I know.
3. Well, about champions belt...Maybe just lift the limit altogether if its not working and leave it to the conscience of the player? Like, say in the description that only cheaters wore more than 1 of them or that there was not intended to be more than 1. (dont punish for it though, will leave bad aftertaste for sure), same with exp medals, if player wish to ruin his expirience or maybe get more fun this way - more power to him.
4. My protagonist cuts his own HP and MP at the end of the turn. No damage was taken or anything. It was because of the Rook shield's regen, I remember there was a talk about something like that, so, encountered this too. Though its strange that regen is only 4%, but damage is so huge.
5. In arena, if you start from, say, level 10, you will get 10SP for that win and then +1SP for the next one making it 11SP for 2 wins. Yeah. I will use that :sneaky:.
6. I noticed that Bessie now always miss flying targets, is it elven legacy bow fault? Like, pierce overwrite her "perfect aim" or is it "Omni-attack" option? Since Shrinking Ray or other bows have no problem and pretty much always hit em just fine.
I can't seem to find Imperil Bolt. Is it a very high level skill? Like level 50 or higher or a weapon skill. Or did I just miss it completely/don't have it for some reason? I'm assuming it's on Bessie right? Scratch Cards are free, who knew. I think it's fine to keep the championship belt at a max of 1. While the belt is okay assuming it works, it takes up a Blessing slot. There are already better blessing for who ever you would want to put it on. Plus the belt is more of a item to prove that you could take on the champ and less of a really good item. The regen also effects mana too but we covered that. Which targets were you missing might I ask? I tried with the weapon you meantioned but I didn't have an issue. Maybe it's the enemy or location of the fight like shroom arena and not the weapon. But that does bring up a thing that I was very much over looking. I should look at items to see how they were effected/effect each other. I doubt I'll find anything but hey it's what testing is for.

Edit: Found Imperil Bolt. It was in the skill shop and I bought other stuff. So I guess I am locked out of it. Oh well, at least I know for the future.

It's strange how some regen can still work per action while others work per turn. I'll look into if I'm missing something like only accessories give per action while Blessing give per turn for example. It's probably nothing but just seems odd to have two different thing that are the same thing even in description. Also that was the second fastest fix I've seen to a bug I pointed out lol.

Also obviously due to engine limitations the item cap is 99. If you get to round 10-15 from round 1 in the shroom arena, I'll get the exact numbers later if needed, it says you get 107 I think, basically over 99. But obviously this is capped at 99 due to engine limitations. If it's possible I suggest making it a sperate currency. Not sure how that would work but if that's out of the question either stop the round at number which gives 99 or state that they can't give out any more tickets due to "insert reason". Or don't change it and nothing will change. Any really work and it's more of a nitpick then a bug really. Now off to figure out this regen thing, more for my sake then anyone elses really. Oh and weapon and accessories/blessing combos can't forget them.

Edit: oh yeah I also found that Shroom city 1 doesn't have a quick warp to Mistral and 2 doesn't refill health after a contract. Only in the arena does it refill your health which I guess is fine.

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 wanted to ask you is there any plans to add other characters from the other maps you visited to the mistral village? like Elsie,Froggy,Polishes many spears,Chole, and many others i know that Sybil,Nana,Olivia Said that after there journey they would like to settle down there someday just wondering cause alot of people been asking about that and i would love to see more of these cute girls join his village

Mar 23, 2022
So I've done some checking with some items. Turns out I found out the cause for the regen being both per turn and per action. The answer is I was crazy all along. Regen on items for single targets is per action while regen for the team is per turn at least for health. I didn't check mana. Or even if there was a team mana regen item/blessing. Secondly the Super Shotgun, when using it's quad shot with warrior as the TP Mode. TP sometimes doesn't go up. I think it's enemy specific. I've only tested on three people seeing how I just found it. Training dummy and Juggernaut don't increase but when I tested on Wendy it increased. Actually doing Juggernaut fight made me notice a few things. Sometimes when against an insanely fast enemy even immortality can be broken through. Because they are taking so many turns but it doesn't register you're health going up before their next turn/action. It was only like 3 times during the fights so it could just be a delay on her turn/my health regen. Auto revive might not activate also well it activates but the body remains dead. Was only a few times also and again always in the last faze. So that might be it and it's nothing. Also it's safe to ignore this because no one should realistically be fighting Juggernaut yet. P.S Juggernaut is no joke. I beat hear legit, well as legit as you can get against her without cheats at level 65. But she's insanely powerful. Also not much easier on normal. Still just as hard. I know not really with the modifiers of hard mode. But with her speed and damage it felt like there wasn't a difference. And yes I beat her the first time on hard like a fool.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 Yo, this game fucking slaps, dude! I really enjoy it, curently at the end of the current story, I'm eager for more :D Gonna pledge on patreon to support.

P.S: Is there an effective way to grind XP after you done?
Do repeatable contracts. There's one in your main village

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy
Mar 23, 2022
TwistedScarlett60 Yo, this game fucking slaps, dude! I really enjoy it, curently at the end of the current story, I'm eager for more :D Gonna pledge on patreon to support.

P.S: Is there an effective way to grind XP after you done?
I found that that specific quest is the easiest until about level 65 roughly.

No surprise here but I found something interesting regarding exp boosting items. I don't think they work together properly. After every item that gives a boost it gives a boost to the amount earned. For example let's say I earned 1000 exp and had 2 exp boost that give 10% so 1200 exp? No, you get 1210 exp because it works out that it did the first 10% then then the second 10% seperate instead of together. So wearing 4 items that give 50% more is actually better then wearing something that give just 50%. I can't give specifics numbers because I've never been good with maths. Also this might be confusing so I could try and explain it better if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I found that that specific quest is the easiest until about level 65 roughly.

No surprise here but I found something interesting regarding exp boosting items. I don't think they work together. After every item that gives a boost it gives a boost to the amount earned. For example let's say I earned 1000 exp and had 2 exp boost that give 10% so 1200 exp? No, you get 1210 exp because it works out that it did the first 10% then then the second 10% seperate instead of together. So wearing 4 items that give 50% more is actually better then wearing something that give just 50%. I can't give specifics numbers because I've never been good with maths. Also this might be confusing so I could try and explain it better if needed.
This is actually pretty good, thanks!

drag9987

Jan 31, 2022
I found a bug while using sleepy bolt for bessie, the sleep status doesn't properly reduce. went through multiple ticks and it doesn't reduce. I first noticed it during the Cecile tournament fight if it is fight exclusive.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
I found a bug while using sleepy bolt for bessie, the sleep status doesn't properly reduce. went through multiple ticks and it doesn't reduce. I first noticed it during the Cecile tournament fight if it is fight exclusive.
I have been noticing that the Sleep status seems off as well. For enemies, it seems like the sleep status ticks down from 3 to awake but does not visibly show this. For your party, sleep seems permanent even after 3 ticks.

Only noticed this on the latest 10.0.3 patch of the game. This is seemingly true for all fights.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have been noticing that the Sleep status seems off as well. For enemies, it seems like the sleep status ticks down from 3 to awake but does not visibly show this. For your party, sleep seems permanent even after 3 ticks.

Only noticed this on the latest 10.0.3 patch of the game. This is seemingly true for all fights.
Thanks! This'll all be fixed in the next episode, which I hope to get out within the week.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes