Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I am a bit confused about skill shop, she said I will get 1 skill token for every 50 prosperity (I have 1200), but I got only 8 from the chest (why 8?) (making it a total of 14 (1 from arena (?), 5 from her as initial investment and 8 from chest), so, 1200/50 = 24, I am confused.

Edit: I got 1 (making it 15) from chest, but I got no notification that I got this 1 token, but after completing 3 more quest (making it 4 "charges" in chest, since I reloaded and the chest had 1 charge left) I got the notification that I got 2 skill tokens. I am confused.

Last edited:

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I think I found a typo. The giant crab boss in the contract "Shrimping My Style" located in the beach town named Shores of Easy is named Chrad. However, based on one of his drops "Chad Shield" as well as his appearance I believe his name is supposed to be Chad.

Edit: I know this because I have been fighting him over and over again to get my level up as well as to try and get the Chad Shield (Legendary) as well as the Green Shell Bracer (Legendary). Also, are you supposed to be able to get multiple copies of the In-Memory-of-Thong Bangle (Unique) considering its label? At this point, I have 38 of those.

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
TwistedScarlett60 So, I'm trying to continue from my last save (capital city just after going through boss-bitch dialogue), but every save I load that is past the slipstreams and even going from an infinite mistral save back to the choice, it puts me back to slipstream as if I just embarked to the capital. What's up with that? Is it save to continue one of these saves or should I load the one where I'm still in slipstream?

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
i never had crashes playing this game or any issues i think it just a rare issue people might have
Oh it does (win10/64), something is definitely off, but it's not consistent.

When it does this it freezes up completely. No error or other obvious indication.

Definitely instills a 'save often' discipline though, as I've noticed a strong affinity between game lockups and not having saved in a while :p

I play it on an older machine. If it really bugged me I would switch it to the rendering system where I suspect it would behave itself.

MarklesMcReedleston

Jan 21, 2021
The new nw.js thing is kinda giving me an issue. Now whenever I play other RPGM games, it gives me a message about my profile not being loaded. The games still work fine, but it is annoying. Does anyone know a fix?

Reactions: Cross Zero
Mar 23, 2022
The new nw.js thing is kinda giving me an issue. Now whenever I play other RPGM games, it gives me a message about my profile not being loaded. The games still work fine, but it is annoying. Does anyone know a fix?
So this is error if you'd like to call it that is just a saying that your device has or was using a different version of rpmaker could be the same type just differnt version. Could be a new engine all together. It's safe to ignore and completely harmless. Also if you aren't playing a lot of RPG maker games and are just sticking to one, it should go away. But if you don't then in theory you could go into you files specifically C:\user\your username\appdata\local. make sure hidden files are viewable or you won't see appdata. Delete the nwjs folder. Then go into the "user data" folder then the "default" folder then near the bottom you should find "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal" delete those two then run what ever game you are play and the pop up should be gone. Keep in mind I have never done this and I'm just stating what someone said on the RPM maker forms. But I personal can't vouch it's effectiveness. But with my limited rpgmaker knowledge it should work. Once again I don't take responsibility if it breaks something and you should always make back ups before changing stuff/deleting stuff as a just incase. It's 100% safe to ignore. It's not an error it's just stating you're using a different version.

narutomater

May 2, 2020

When it does this it freezes up completely. No error or other obvious indication.

Definitely instills a 'save often' discipline though, as I've noticed a strong affinity between game lockups and not having saved in a while :p

I play it on an older machine. If it really bugged me I would switch it to the rendering system where I suspect it would behave itself.
hmm idk maybe i dont have problems cause im using a gaming pc which can play games better but as far as i know game runs fine for me

Reactions: Kharsis666
Mar 23, 2022
Woo. Time for an installment of "is it a bug or an oversight? Now with picture. *wow*". Jokes aside. I decided to just make a list of bug/glitches/oversights I saw instead of having my usual 50 post with individual bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoo boy is that a lot. Usually I'm more helpful in at least finding a bit more about the causes of the bugs. Like health regen causes reduced health strangeness. But with the amount of things I found today, which realistically isn't much but it's a lot of game time. I'll probably pass for now on trying to find cause and effect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 So, I'm trying to continue from my last save (capital city just after going through boss-bitch dialogue), but every save I load that is past the slipstreams and even going from an infinite mistral save back to the choice, it puts me back to slipstream as if I just embarked to the capital. What's up with that? Is it save to continue one of these saves or should I load the one where I'm still in slipstream?
Sorry about that. The entire sequence with Boss Bitch is connected to leaving the Slipstreams. If you just skip through it, you should be back to where you want to be in no time.

I'm hoping the new plugin I just used will fix this. The fix is for "freezes but the audio continues to play".

I am a bit confused about skill shop, she said I will get 1 skill token for every 50 prosperity (I have 1200), but I got only 8 from the chest (why 8?) (making it a total of 14 (1 from arena (?), 5 from her as initial investment and 8 from chest), so, 1200/50 = 24, I am confused.

Edit: I got 1 (making it 15) from chest, but I got no notification that I got this 1 token, but after completing 3 more quest (making it 4 "charges" in chest, since I reloaded and the chest had 1 charge left) I got the notification that I got 2 skill tokens. I am confused.
For the first 500 village quality, you get 1 skill token for every 100. After that, it's one for every 50 quality. So you should have 5 from the initial investment and 14 from the chest.
I'm not sure of the exact coding, but if your village quality is 600 or 700 before you build the Skill Shop, it may still operate on the old system of 1 skill token =100 quality, instead of distributing them at a rate of 1 skill token = 50 quality.

my game stuck here can someone help?
The Hunter's Tavern not having a back button was a bug in version 10.0.2. Sorry, you may have to reload a save. You should update to 10.0.3.

I think I found a typo. The giant crab boss in the contract "Shrimping My Style" located in the beach town named Shores of Easy is named Chrad. However, based on one of his drops "Chad Shield" as well as his appearance I believe his name is supposed to be Chad.

Edit: I know this because I have been fighting him over and over again to get my level up as well as to try and get the Chad Shield (Legendary) as well as the Green Shell Bracer (Legendary). Also, are you supposed to be able to get multiple copies of the In-Memory-of-Thong Bangle (Unique) considering its label? At this point, I have 38 of those.
Yeah, the thong bangle is a guaranteed drop. Have you really fought the crab 38 times just trying to get the legendary? The drop rate on the higher difficulty mode is doubled.

Reactions: Vizer007

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was surprised to see a Kronii look-alike xD Might have missed if the others have look alikes xD

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Sorry about that. The entire sequence with Boss Bitch is connected to leaving the Slipstreams. If you just skip through it, you should be back to where you want to be in no time.
I worry that it might fuck up the scripting or some variables if I do it all again after setting them already. That's why I wonder if I should repeat everything from slipstream again...

Edit: Can't skip btw. I'll have to button mash my way through it. I should mentioned I changed versions from 9.x to 10.x.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I worry that it might fuck up the scripting or some variables if I do it all again after setting them already. That's why I wonder if I should repeat everything from slipstream again...

Edit: Can't skip btw. I'll have to button mash my way through it. I should mentioned I changed versions from 9.x to 10.x.
Does holding "W" or "Enter" not skip for you?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Are there any Cheats?
Yes, there are, they are inside your house in your village (you will return there a bit later), though it will just trivialize gameplay, not unlock every scene. Well, you can trivialize it with just playing on easy mode, but each their own.

By the way, found some typos
1. There was one when you just arrive into capital, something about they saying "girls are looking at me as useful" instead of usual or something, dont remember, but you catch the drift)
2. I asked for a blessing, but there was a slight typo, dont know which one is a typo though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Yes, there are, they are inside your house in your village (you will return there a bit later), though it will just trivialize gameplay, not unlock every scene. Well, you can trivialize it with just playing on easy mode, but each their own.
I always thought playing on normal was trivial to begin with. but then again I'm the type of person who has way to much free time when it come to this stuff. So I tend to quickly pick up broken builds rather quickly. When the next story update comes out I might just start again and play on hard. Also after my brief playing so far found out some things. I found out why Ray's barrier/over charged health wasn't vanishing like the others. It was an oversight on my part. Turns out after reading the description of angel wings properly is a helpful, it gives barrier. Whoopsie must have missed that. I guess barrier just leaves after a few turns. Second thing I found is the Abandoned/Lillian's blessing. Abandoned to Lillian is an upgrade but from Lillian to Lillian 2 is kinda a side grade. I'll use stats for this to save reading space. For Abandoned 5%, 5%, 10%+10%. For Lillian 10%, 10%, 15%+15%. For Lillian 2 is 15%, 15%, 10%+10%. From the states alone you can see that while you gain 5% damage resist and damge output to ice you lose 5% and 5% of you defence reflect. Personally I don't use Abandoned/Lillian but I can see keeping Lillian 1 over Lillian 2 on the protage while keeping a 2 over a 1 on Ray. Which would reduce it's effectiveness on the protage. But there are other better blessing for damage and defence to put on Ray anyways which kinda makes the Lillian blessing better then the Lillian 2 blessing. But what would I know I don't build reflect/ice damage.

Edit: Oh yeah I think if you kill something with after shock the Sprite lingers there for the remainder of the fight. Kind of hard to test but I've had it happen like 4-5 times since Bessie got juggernaut. Always when a purple swirly effect happened. Only just figured out it was after shock.

Edit 2: Last one before I start the list, promise. When you go into the equip menu during the fight is it meant to remove the turn order? I don't pay attention to the turn order anyway. But it does remove it oddly enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Why did my level go down to 16 again? Was there another leveling change?

Edit: Not anymore. I'm so confused...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes