TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Honestly I think remedial herbs just have lower drop rate considering i had over 50 of every other legendary food item before i was able to afford ambrosia
1658909905018.png
Yeah, this is from 10 days of collection.
They have a base chance of 5%, and a maximum chance of about 20%.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, if I feed my blessing, will I get it later? (and if I not feeded her, would it make me obtain the 2nd same blessing?)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
You might be able to make some of the issues with your game less likely by updating NW.js

I updated, and everything seems fine (although the performance was already perfect on my rig anyway, so I wouldn't be able to tell any difference).

One small issue. Now the game crashes whenever I press F8 to try and access the console. Oh well, I hope that doesn't have any repercussions.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Apologies if this has already been reported. Version 10.0.2 - Windows

Upon arriving at Little Shroom City, when you have control again after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
: if the player decides to go to the world map, travel back to Capital City, and enter the Hunter's Tavern, there is no option to back out into the city again. The player will become trapped in the tavern and will need to revert to an old save to escape.

Save attached, just need to follow steps above to replicate

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

narutomater

May 2, 2020
have a question after you do H with Rays mother and Dimple it says you can come back to there house anytime but i beat all contracts and there no option for her house is that like something being added later on or something?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
For some reason I start getting exactly the same resources every time I get them (either in 1 day of collecting or 3, the resources are all the same (only amount changes, 4 at 1st day, 8 at 2nd and 12 at 3rd). (all-first-non inb food, all-none-none in mine and all-first-none in fish)

• Thinking Face

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Apologies if this has already been reported. Version 10.0.2 - Windows

Upon arriving at Little Shroom City, when you have control again after
: if the player decides to go to the world map, travel back to Capital City, and enter the Hunter's Tavern, there is no option to back out into the city again. The player will become trapped in the tavern and will need to revert to an old save to escape.

Save attached, just need to follow steps above to replicate
Thanks for the report. It looks like I accidentally removed the back button in the post-Little Shroom City version of the Tavern. That deserves a hotfix.
Edit:
No, hmm, wait... It's totally still there, but for some reason it's hidden if you haven't beaten the Advancement in Little Shroom City.
1658962524353.png

have a question after you do H with Rays mother and Dimple it says you can come back to there house anytime but i beat all contracts and there no option for her house is that like something being added later on or something?
Yeah this is coming later.

For some reason I start getting exactly the same resources every time I get them (either in 1 day of collecting or 3, the resources are all the same (only amount changes, 4 at 1st day, 8 at 2nd and 12 at 3rd). (all-first-non inb food, all-none-none in mine and all-first-none in fish)
Not sure what's happening there. I'll put it in my list of things to check.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the report. It looks like I accidentally removed the back button in the post-Little Shroom City version of the Tavern. That deserves a hotfix.
Edit:
No, hmm, wait... It's totally still there, but for some reason it's hidden if you haven't beaten the Advancement in Little Shroom City.
View attachment 1950196
Good to know. My thought process if it helps was that, just before I went to the City, the player is told that the tavern NPCs were going to shuffle. So I wanted to see who was now there after the Shroom City was triggered. I tend to revisit even completed (gold) areas a lot just out of habit to explore options there.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
If you do Cecile in Little Shroom you do not get the option to re do her later - is that still coming?

I am really enjoying this game and appreciate the effort going into it.

Also very appreciated is the communication with the players and taking on board of constructive criticism as this is very rare these days

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
If you do Cecile in Little Shroom you do not get the option to re do her later - is that still coming?

I am really enjoying this game and appreciate the effort going into it.

Also very appreciated is the communication with the players and taking on board of constructive criticism as this is very rare these days
twisty is a chad

Reactions: MisterRed

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Meh, I just got second Sybil blessing after update. Funny, but every time I visit the ruins (Lillian old knight blessing) around Elysian Colossium, Dobbi rewards me for completing the some quest.

And I have good news for those who are having trouble playing the android version! All freezes, statters, and other problems disappear if you spend some time in "Wilderness" and Elysian Colossium. Just farm some black ghosts, etc.

Hmm, is there any way to replay a repainted Pinkie-Deathclaw scene from Friendship with benefits? It's not in the tavern or in the gallery..

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Meh, I just got second Sybil blessing after update. Funny, but every time I visit the ruins (Lillian old knight blessing) around Elysian Colossium, Dobbi rewards me for completing the some quest.

And I have good news for those who are having trouble playing the android version! All freezes, statters, and other problems disappear if you spend some time in "Wilderness" and Elysian Colossium. Just farm some black ghosts, etc.

Hmm, is there any way to replay a repainted Pinkie-Deathclaw scene from Friendship with benefits? It's not in the tavern or in the gallery..
It's not? I'll look into all of your bug reports, thank you!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OP has been updated to 10.0.3.
Due to the updated NW.js, please let me know if there are any problems getting the game to run.

Changes:
Major
  • All "On Attack" abilities added in Ep. 10 are now called Attack Modifiers. These are powerful but can't proc simultaneously. (e.g. you can't equip Cecile's Blessing, Critical Queen and the Super Shotgun on Bessie, hoping to get a x48 attack.)

Minor:
  • Galaxian Glaive: Now has a 20% chance to also cast elementas. Now gives +24% elemental damage.
  • Super Shotgun: Now has a 33% chance for a Quad Shot.
  • Cecile's Blessing: Now has a 12/24/36% chance for a Triple Hit.
  • Critical Queen: Now has a 10% chance to deal quadruple damage.
  • Storm Spear and Storm Blaster: Now has a 10/15/20% chance to cast Thunder on all enemies, and +8/16/24% Thunder damage.
  • Deathclaw's Blessing: Description modified to mention that it works even when an enemy casts Black Magic too.
  • Deathclaw's Blessing: All MP cost 0 spells added by weapons now proc the effects. Even "Triple Fira".
  • Recoded Tournaments and Area Conquest menu so they don't appear too early.
  • Updated NW.js

Fixes:
  • Luna's Blessing Level 2 no longer decreases magic attack.
  • Fixed the back button disappearing from the Hunter's Tavern.
  • Rainbow Shell Bracer now works. (I didn't realize I couldn't use decimal values for its % chance to activate)
  • Jiangshi's Blessing Level 3 no longer decreases defense
  • Fixed "Love Making" lasting forever.
  • Various typo fixes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
OP has been updated to 10.0.3.
Due to the updated NW.js, please let me know if there are any problems getting the game to run.

Changes:
Major
  • All "On Attack" abilities added in Ep. 10 are now called Attack Modifiers. These are powerful but can't proc simultaneously. (e.g. you can't equip Cecile's Blessing, Critical Queen and the Super Shotgun on Bessie, hoping to get a x48 attack.)

Minor:
  • Galaxian Glaive: Now has a 20% chance to also cast elementas. Now gives +24% elemental damage.
  • Super Shotgun: Now has a 33% chance for a Quad Shot.
  • Cecile's Blessing: Now has a 12/24/36% chance for a Triple Hit.
  • Critical Queen: Now has a 10% chance to deal quadruple damage.
  • Storm Spear and Storm Blaster: Now has a 10/15/20% chance to cast Thunder on all enemies, and +8/16/24% Thunder damage.
  • Deathclaw's Blessing: Description modified to mention that it works even when an enemy casts Black Magic too.
  • Deathclaw's Blessing: All MP cost 0 spells added by weapons now proc the effects. Even "Triple Fira".
  • Recoded Tournaments and Area Conquest menu so they don't appear too early.
  • Updated NW.js

Fixes:
  • Luna's Blessing Level 2 no longer decreases magic attack.
  • Fixed the back button disappearing from the Hunter's Tavern.
  • Rainbow Shell Bracer now works. (I didn't realize I couldn't use decimal values for its % chance to activate)
  • Jiangshi's Blessing Level 3 no longer decreases defense
  • Fixed "Love Making" lasting forever.
  • Various typo fixes
Great work, thanks

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
When bought large bed and activated the scene for the 1st time (Big Bed Orgy) Keke said that Mimi was already pregnant, while she was not (reloaded the save and checked), and after the scene she was not pregnant either.

And is village days (resource generation) is finite currently?

And how much tier 5 armor will cost?

Loved that if you kill pumpkin in story replay there will be a little easter egg. Its great when dev get such attention to details)

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
When bought large bed and activated the scene for the 1st time (Big Bed Orgy) Keke said that Mimi was already pregnant, while she was not (reloaded the save and checked), and after the scene she was not pregnant either.

And is village days (resource generation) is finite currently?

And how much tier 5 armor will cost?

Loved that if you kill pumpkin in story replay there will be a little easter egg. Its great when dev get such attention to details)
Thanks for the bug report, probably just an oversight, I'll check it out!
Village resources are infinite, and Tier 5 armor is already in the game and if memory serves me right, it costs 120,000 G.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes