TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
A bit too many unnecessary choices along the way, that could be easily be given to MC and lose nothing. Well, I am not that far yet, but the issue is quite glaring, since its not really improving anything and just unnecessary mentaly exhaust the player.
A bit too many "unnecessary" choices? "Mentally exhausting" the player?
I'm sorry, but how is choosing a dialogue option in a conversation mentally exhausting?

To elaborate on why there are choices for those wondering. The choices serve three purposes:
1. To give the player some control over the main character's personality, especially at key moments. This was especially important early on, when the protagonist is more of a blank slate. The choices given allow you a lot of flexibility. Are you welcoming to the idea of a harem? Do you want to flirt with Bessie? You can have some slight sway here.
2. To actually change the direction of the story. Such as flirting with a character to get their sex scene instead of choosing not to. (e.g. Polly the Crab Girl)
3. To immerse the player into the world and give them agency over conversations, of which there're quite a few.

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Do equipment effects still apply after the party member who is wearing it got knocked out? If yes, then I got Rey to 100%+ (physical) evasion and 91% magical evasion. (I have to get the missing 9% somewhere.) If not, then I got her to 98% (physical) evasion and 81% magical evasion. Yet I can't beat Alice with Rey on level 41. I just don't do enough damage and still got hit somewhere down the line.

I want to break/cheese the game so much! All the effects you can get give you just so many fun combinations and possibility's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Just downloaded the new version, GJ TwistedScarlett60 you're goin' great. If you revisit the pregnant sex scenes to reflect those updated standing models and give them new dialog, I'll be out of things to complain about and you'll be able to rub my slave-driving nose in every update.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Is there a link for 10.0.2?

I have looked and can only find 10.0.1:-(

It is probably a PBKAC (problem between keyboard and chair) but would like some assistance if possible please.

Thank you

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
A bit too many "unnecessary" choices? "Mentally exhausting" the player?
I'm sorry, but how is choosing a dialogue option in a conversation mentally exhausting?

To elaborate on why there are choices for those wondering. The choices serve three purposes:
1. To give the player some control over the main character's personality, especially at key moments. This was especially important early on, when the protagonist is more of a blank slate. The choices given allow you a lot of flexibility. Are you welcoming to the idea of a harem? Do you want to flirt with Bessie? You can have some slight sway here.
2. To actually change the direction of the story. Such as flirting with a character to get their sex scene instead of choosing not to. (e.g. Polly the Crab Girl)
3. To immerse the player into the world and give them agency over conversations, of which there're quite a few.
Yeah, forgot that choices may be just a flavor text too, once I got that things went much better xD
Though, in the starting situation of this game the choices are really not good. I mean, MC knows better what to say to his lifetime long friends and he knows all the circumstances, while in the outside giving us the choice is a great idea, since MC knows about outside world just as much as we are and will be great for immersion (which happened just as we left the starting village for me and why I answered only now, the game is a blast!).

• Red Heart

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Ok so ive found a bug/unintentionaly fitting feature. In the "unfair" 3v3 sparring match in one of the new contracts the sleep turns dont count down at all. For both enemies and allies.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Didn't expect to see Pinkie Pie in this game as a Zombie. Guess her 4th-wall breaking skills are just that strong.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dem, had to search here for a way to save Pumq but I guess we are "destined" to kill a misunderstood (probably) person. Victoria's sacrifice is heart-rending until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Do equipment effects still apply after the party member who is wearing it got knocked out? If yes, then I got Rey to 100%+ (physical) evasion and 91% magical evasion. (I have to get the missing 9% somewhere.) If not, then I got her to 98% (physical) evasion and 81% magical evasion. Yet I can't beat Alice with Rey on level 41. I just don't do enough damage and still got hit somewhere down the line.

I want to break/cheese the game so much! All the effects you can get give you just so many fun combinations and possibility's.
Cheesing the game with creative builds is great! I love seeing ingenuity from my players. However, the superbosses break the rules a little. Some of them have an above 100% chance to hit, and sometimes their ultimate moves can't miss.

Ok so ive found a bug/unintentionaly fitting feature. In the "unfair" 3v3 sparring match in one of the new contracts the sleep turns dont count down at all. For both enemies and allies.
This is due to a recent change. Ailments no longer decrease at the end of a character's action but instead at the end of a "complete round of turns", also called a "tick". The minimum number of ticks is 200, and the maximum is the lowest agility in the battle multiplied by eight.
Generally, this means that ailments will only decrease every time the slowest character in the battle takes their turn. However, rubber banding makes it so for every nine turns a unit has in a row, the opposing party will be guaranteed a turn. The minimum speed possible is 0.33 * the highest agility in the battle. This means that if there is an agility deficiency, it's possible to skip over the slowest character in battle up to three times, but have all ailments still decrease.

This was done to better accommodate characters taking multiple turns in a row due to skills or equipment enchantments. This does have the unusual effect that fast characters may have to suffer additional turns of the effect, but slow characters may suffer fewer.

Because of this, I've considered making haste end per action instead of per turn for balance. Currently, haste should give you more than 5 turns at 150% speed, and slow will give you less than 5 turns at 50% speed.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Pretty sure thats a typo (if you can even call it that) with the repeated fragment.
1658852043840.png
and
1658852147871.png
This is the description of imperil bolt worded in a way that makes it seem as if it was gonna buff the enemy, which i dont think is the case.

Jun 18, 2020
If I had a nickel for every time I ended up in a threesome with one or Ray's past mother figures I'd have... two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Are level up gains fixed?
Or they a bit random? Is there is a way to "change" them a bit?

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
damn spent three hours on the triple threat battle (mostly because mimi kept one shooting ray and bessie with her aoe attack every time i ress'd them unless i time warped mega-phoenix + group healing item + tank up but that's what i get for challenging a lvl 50 fight with a lvl 25 party) i finally won then my pc crashed before i could save :cry:

also TwistedScarlett60 if you have bessie use love making then have ray cast immortally on her it seems the 2 round stunlock will stop counting down keeping bessie out of the battle til she's ko'd. i'm assuming that immortally went down per tick instead of perround

edit i'm not planning on doing the fight again soon but this was dante's main setup for that fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was good enough to make him near unkillable

Last edited:

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
Honestly I think remedial herbs just have lower drop rate considering i had over 50 of every other legendary food item before i was able to afford ambrosia

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes