TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I realy loved this game great story and art, after a while i got a new computer and now i want to download it again but all the progress is gone i would have to start from the beginning, is there any way to skip to new content, i know there are safes but the player name, you see, whatever guess i have to play through all of it again, the girls are very unique and all of them feel very fun and good written a great monstergirl game
Yes. There is an episode select.

Any idea how many more episodes there are going to be? From the sounds of it, things are coming to a head in terms of story and I'd rather go in for the first time when it's a complete experience.
About 8 more? Shorter ones though.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
10.0 has changed my Mistweavers to not completed yet I can't find anything new there.

Has anything changed in Mistweavers?

YuriYura

Sep 26, 2020
oh god... would it be possible to add different color coding for finished/unfinished locations for us color blind folks? :unsure:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Game froze during Cecila sex scene in the contract story 1, not sure why.
Every time? It's not just a one-off engine hiccup?

gold for finished and silver for unfinished? seriously as long as I can tell the difference im fine with anything...
having Red/Green colorblindness is a pain:cry:
Gold and Green look the same to you, I'm assuming?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
just wondering why MagicWeavers is still Green on the World Map there no other events there to do so shouldent it be Golden color?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Idk if it is me being dumb or a bug but I still can't recover the blessing, am I missing something?
I realized that it's actually not the blessing disappearing, but the Level 3 variant of Lyra's blessing is incorrectly marked as a shield. I will fix this in a hot patch tomorrow, until then, you can equip it on your MC if you want to use it.

just wondering why MagicWeavers is still Green on the World Map there no other events there to do so shouldent it be Golden color?
I'm pretty sure it requires both Automatron and Guinevere's blessings to turn golden. That's most likely what you're missing if anything.

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
I just finished the update and got both blessing, completed all contracts and the likes and capital city is still green for me

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes