narutomater

May 2, 2020
i also feel the same about Chole the mermaid princess and polishes-many-spears the crab girl and i feel that Elsie the Squirrel deserves to live in the village to she pregrant with his child and deserves to live in the village with him to

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
Not to mention Historia pregnant, I can't see her in the village, her people need her, but seeing her pregnant would be nice, she deserves it after the crappy time she has had.

Aug 22, 2021
Was just looking up MGQ and saw somebody familiar on the artists section.

That page provides so many interesting questions about a game I have played to completion.

Why is it running in the doom engine? Why the hell is Bessie in the art overview? Why is this about the OG MGQ (a VN) and not paradox (the actual RPG)?

That page is wild.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well your a demigod i think you could make her fertile. well this game lookes more diffrent so there not really the same to me i guess

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I saw back awhile some dialogue as to a choice between vaginal and anal for Bessie but all I ever see is the choice for vaginal. If there is an anal scene with Bessie, how do you get it?

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
That page provides so many interesting questions about a game I have played to completion.

Why is it running in the doom engine? Why the hell is Bessie in the art overview? Why is this about the OG MGQ (a VN) and not paradox (the actual RPG)?

That page is wild.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 22, 2021
< Redacted for mega spoilerage >
DUDE. SPOILERS. Fucking edit your post for one of the most popular series on this site!

I am aware of the distinction, having played both games. I was making a joke aimed at the fact that that monstrosity of a webpage said that the original game was an RPG, when it was built more like a VN with combat.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Small question:
The arena background seems to be a blurred out one from Koiken Otome?
It at least looks rather similar.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes