DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there any use for most rare weapons? I think there are too many that you can get depending on luck or grinding to upgrade them that barely served a purpose, at least give the player doing a hard run always the rarer weapons as 100% drop or something.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there any use for most rare weapons? I think there are too many that you can get depending on luck or grinding to upgrade them that barely served a purpose, at least give the player doing a hard run always the rarer weapons as 100% drop or something.
You do get double item drops on hard difficulty. If you're on normal difficulty, you can use an item called "Golden Coins" to double your drop rate (these, unfortunately, do not stack).

In regards to how useful legendary and mythic weapons and equipment are? They make an incredible difference in the harder, optional battles.

Forget combos, I just want a character with actual AoE and not "three random hits".
Bessie can use a shotgun, and the protagonist has a whip, both in Mistral Village's upgraded shop.
Then you can get Ray "Ultima" from the skill shop.

Will Village Characters be involved in the Story past you aquiring them?
Probably not the main story, no. But they'll have their own side stories in the village.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Loving the game so far - RPG elements are definitely a welcome upgrade compared to Friends with Benefits.
The only thing I find confusing - what's up with girls' visualisation inconsistencies? It feels like everyone has roughly the same body type in sex scenes compared to normal interactions where you see some variety, especially on more petite characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Is the rest of the Games Characters, Lore, and Story Planned Out or is it just up to a certain point?
bit of both kinda, twisty had originally planned for some characters to be elsewhere or swapped around some monster girls. you were meant to see tabi in shroom city but instead she lives in the village

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i been wondering something when will ZAP/Grand magus/Molly will be avaible for meeting at some place to talk to them and propostion them for sex again? so far you can only rewatch there sex stuff in gallery mode but want to be able to meet them somewhere like at the captital or something

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Loving the game so far - RPG elements are definitely a welcome upgrade compared to Friends with Benefits.
The only thing I find confusing - what's up with girls' visualisation inconsistencies? It feels like everyone has roughly the same body type in sex scenes compared to normal interactions where you see some variety, especially on more petite characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucile always had a B/C cup. You could say they got slightly larger from the character art to the sex scenes. These aren't intentional inconsistencies. It's just when I draw a character multiple times, expect them to often have slight differences between drawings. In the 2nd image, her breasts are being pushed up and together, accentuating her bosom greatly.
1657119430147.png 1657119496422.png

i been wondering something when will ZAP/Grand magus/Molly will be avaible for meeting at some place to talk to them and propostion them for sex again? so far you can only rewatch there sex stuff in gallery mode but want to be able to meet them somewhere like at the captital or something
Yeah, you'll get to see those lovely ladies again soon. The Capital will be returned to in episode 11.

Err just started playing..im gettin an black screen when i try the abomination contact quest, what can i do to get past it??
What version are you on? That was an old bug that ended up causing me to recode the entire game lol.

Reactions: Smackotron

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Lucile always had a B/C cup. You could say they got slightly larger from the character art to the sex scenes. These aren't intentional inconsistencies. It's just when I draw a character multiple times, expect them to often have slight differences between drawings. In the 2nd image, her breasts are being pushed up and together, accentuating her bosom greatly.
View attachment 1911010 View attachment 1911012

Yeah, you'll get to see those lovely ladies again soon. The Capital will be returned to in episode 11.

What version are you on? That was an old bug that ended up causing me to recode the entire game lol.
ok im looking foward to it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i forgot the name of the one town think it starts with an h i thing it's between the colosuim and the swamp town up top area how to open that town.

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
Playing through the game again, I know it is probably WAAAAY down on the list of priorities, but I would enjoy seeing an end to crab girl's story. Get her divorce and get knocked up by me, or find happiness elsewhere.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Playing through the game again, I know it is probably WAAAAY down on the list of priorities, but I would enjoy seeing an end to crab girl's story. Get her divorce and get knocked up by me, or find happiness elsewhere.
I second this. Polly should join the harem in the village

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes