May 13, 2020
Had sex with everyone on this list, went back and had sex with them again, fought them in arena/did all quests/gave gifts. Still says only 12 of them are pregnant.
Alraune
Breeki & cheeki
Dobbi
Elise
Fiona
Isodora
Hides-in-barrels
Keke
Mary
Mimi
Moona
Tali
Wendy
Yulia
talk to breeki and cheeki again, maybe have sex w/ em another 1-2 times. theyre obviously both not being counted.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i been wanting to ask is there a guide for this game somewhere? like all Gear in game that u can get from only battles? want know how u get everything the fair way if i decide i dont want use cheat codes all the time but idk how to get best weps and Armor other then Shops or the cheat menu

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Minor typo spotted. Day ruined. (Wendys blessing level 3).
1656183238727.png
On a somewhat more serious note i had a random thought about what TwistedScarlett might do; here goes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder.

Oh and on a completely unrelated note, how tf do you pronounce Ctixhol?

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Minor typo spotted. Day ruined. (Wendys blessing level 3).
View attachment 1890198
On a somewhat more serious note i had a random thought about what TwistedScarlett might do; here goes
I wonder.

Oh and on a completely unrelated note, how tf do you pronounce Ctixhol?
Ctixhol is pronounced like Stitshole

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Ok then another thing. I was about to go to little shroom city and got the prompt about npcs leaving hunters tavern so i went back to it and got this option: 1656187198747.png
But pressing it is the same as the "back" option.
And another typo 1656187905880.png
I rly hope youre not bothered by my nitpicking.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Mar 6, 2022
Came To Jack Off, Stayed For the Story and Lore. We Need MatPat On This Shit.
As The Qur'an States:

Do not mix truth with falsehood or hide the truth knowingly.

For us to seperarte the truth from falsehood we require a Qayid (Leader/Commander) in the Search. Thus I propose that MatPat determine the truth of the world that has been created

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Out of curisoity, is the music all royalty-free or what? I'm noticing that it largely claps and is generally consistent in style, so I'm wondering if you actually got someone to do it or not.

TheLoneAfrican

Oct 10, 2018
On Android after I load my save the game slowly get more laggy, after about 30 minutes or some other arbitrary amount of time the lag will stop. I haven't been able to determine if its a background process on my phone or its something the game is trying to do (maybe running its script to reduce lag). Anybody else see this happening?
Not just you, I've been getting it as well, I played the game fine for a few hours then it slowly got laggier, restarting only helps for a little then it's back to being laggy again. Guess I'll keep it open to see if it smooths out after a while.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I seem to have a problem with Girls Pregnant as well. It says only 11 pregnant for me, yet the girls that I have visited that are confirmed pregnant via both art and chat dialogue is more than 11. I also can't seem to get Alice or Cheeki/Breeki pregnant despite having cleared everything.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Out of curisoity, is the music all royalty-free or what? I'm noticing that it largely claps and is generally consistent in style, so I'm wondering if you actually got someone to do it or not.
A mixture of royalty free and indie songs used with permission (a lot of indie artists on youtube are great about this).

I seem to have a problem with Girls Pregnant as well. It says only 11 pregnant for me, yet the girls that I have visited that are confirmed pregnant via both art and chat dialogue is more than 11. I also can't seem to get Alice or Cheeki/Breeki pregnant despite having cleared everything.
Have you been using an old save over multiple updates where got every girl pregnant as soon as possible?

Reactions: michylawhty

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The pregnancy counter does not work via checking the current state of each woman.
Instead when you impregnate a woman it increments the counter. There are occasionally bugs on this which will make your counter desync. They are fixed, but only in the sense of this specific issue not causing future desyncs.
You need to either edit your save, or restart. Or just live with it being wrong

Reactions: michylawhty

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone advise, What is better for the Ray story / character development? To give her the right to eat the MC blessing or leave it at Parties hands? Are there any advantages/disadvantages of choices? + The blessing of MC is a one time thing or it is a repeatable possibility, so I can choose Ray to eat the MC blessing and gain a passive ability for her?

Reactions: $@~

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The blessing is clearly stronger, especially since blessings can be upgraded, but then, each character can only carry 4 at once.
You'll get at least one more protagonist blessing, so if you only want to have one for the choice, you'll get that.
Though tbf not once have I ever used the ability Ray gets on her.

Reactions: Aigrim

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can someone advise, What is better for the Ray story / character development? To give her the right to eat the MC blessing or leave it at Parties hands? Are there any advantages/disadvantages of choices? + The blessing of MC is a one time thing or it is a repeatable possibility, so I can choose Ray to eat the MC blessing and gain a passive ability for her?
The only effect I have seen thus far is mechanical. And letting her eat it basically gives +1 free blessing slot. As it gives her the blessing on a permanent basis without consuming an equipment slot.
So I think it is better to let her eat it

Reactions: Aigrim

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
MY KINGDOM
MY KINGDOM FOR A FUCKING YELLOW GOO SHIELD
WHY IS THE DROP RATE SO LOW AAAAAH

you'll get a second copy so feeding it to her is fine imo, since it'll give her the protagonist's dragon blood passive.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022
The blessing is clearly stronger, especially since blessings can be upgraded, but then, each character can only carry 4 at once.
You'll get at least one more protagonist blessing, so if you only want to have one for the choice, you'll get that.
Though tbf not once have I ever used the ability Ray gets on her.
Let Her Eat It, I don't even thing it would affect the story too much.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes