TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
jeez im on story mode and the alice fight took forever for it to complete XD, also isnt story mode meant to where none of them are supposed to die bc im lvl 104 and ray died in that fight
For the super bosses, the story mode AI may not be good enough to actually beat some of the battles, especially since it won't use items.
That said, it does manage to squeeze out some wins if you have strong equipment.

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
given gifts?
beaten quests?
Had sex with everyone on this list, went back and had sex with them again, fought them in arena/did all quests/gave gifts. Still says only 12 of them are pregnant.
Alraune
Breeki & cheeki
Dobbi
Elise
Fiona
Isodora
Hides-in-barrels
Keke
Mary
Mimi
Moona
Tali
Wendy
Yulia

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Is this one of those fames where i wont be able to romance or fuck a character if i dont go for the lewd flirty option the first time i meet them?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is this one of those fames where i wont be able to romance or fuck a character if i dont go for the lewd flirty option the first time i meet them?
Nah, I make good games, not ones where you have to juggle the game and a Wikipedia entry.
Pick whatever you feel like, and I'll make sure you get that monster pussy.

(The only exceptions are the centaur girls where you can choose to opt out of the sex scenes.)

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 i found a bug the Legendary wand in cheat tool menu is broken cause i bought the common and rare but legendary cant be bought still and reason i know it bugged is cause i was able to buy the elven bow in order u have buy common first and then rare and then legendary so i figured that its broke unless im not doing something right cause i have 99 of all the ores needed

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Nah, I make good games, not ones where you have to juggle the game and a Wikipedia entry.
At least it would have been pretty straightforward and easy to understand if "flirty option" = sex every time. The real problem is when you have games where like, your choice between coffee or orange juice in the morning is what gets/loses you points with a girl.

Realbatman

Jun 15, 2022
For the monster girl shopkeepers, you have to complete their respective quests, then you use the flirt option to get the sex scene.

Reactions: JLP603

AssaultEngineer

May 16, 2022
On Android after I load my save the game slowly get more laggy, after about 30 minutes or some other arbitrary amount of time the lag will stop. I haven't been able to determine if its a background process on my phone or its something the game is trying to do (maybe running its script to reduce lag). Anybody else see this happening?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes