muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Lol just realized when updating to this new version: I'd save just before a fight, so now with the level nerf, I'm stuck in front of a battle I can no longer win. XD

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
All the lags are gone in this version, thank you! ^_^
Also, I found a few small visual bugs:

1 After the scene with Barrels in the village, Fiona don't have a preg sprite.
2603.png

2 After Eden gives you things, if you select Nothing
2609.png

3 In the new scene with Bessie in the village:
3.1 This line is out of place in both options

2604.png
2605.png

3.2 Pussy in anal scene

2606.png
2607.png

3.3 This line does not appear if Vaginal option is selected the first time

2608.png

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
This is the most recent update. Not my actual save, I just hacked to level 151 to beat Historia, Alice, and Juggernaught just to see if I was still on the track to 100%, without beating them I am at 98%.
View attachment 1883883
I'm at 15 girls pregnant, with Alice being the last one.
Which two you also got? The catgirls?

Going through them i got:
Alice
Alraune
Dobbi
Elise
Fiona
Isodora
Hides-in-barrels
Keke
Mary
Mimi
Moona
Tali
Wendy
Yulia

And one more, i can't even seem to remember

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I'm at 15 girls pregnant, with Alice being the last one.
Which two you also got? The catgirls?

Going through them i got:
Alice
Alraune
Dobbi
Elise
Fiona
Isodora
Hides-in-barrels
Keke
Mary
Mimi
Moona
Tali
Wendy
Yulia

And one more, i can't even seem to remember
Breeki and Cheeki they both count as 1 since there sisters

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
only 16 girls can get pregrant rightnow but then again maybe they both count as 1 each my mistake i cant think of anyone else
Yeah same for me

This is the most recent update. Not my actual save, I just hacked to level 151 to beat Historia, Alice, and Juggernaught just to see if I was still on the track to 100%, without beating them I am at 98%.
View attachment 1883883
Shows 17 Girlspregnant, so it had me curious why the difference. Because i can't think of any others either

songos

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, maybe. Most people don't understand the lyrics though, so they probably don't even realize it's potentially a tear jerker, hence it might not have its intended effect.
True enough, but anyone could Google the lyrics, and given the MC is a demigod, well, farewells are inevitable, like what's implied in the Oppose Eris ending.

SparksPasws

Oct 1, 2021
jeez im on story mode and the alice fight took forever for it to complete XD, also isnt story mode meant to where none of them are supposed to die bc im lvl 104 and ray died in that fight

narutomater

May 2, 2020
jeez im on story mode and the alice fight took forever for it to complete XD, also isnt story mode meant to where none of them are supposed to die bc im lvl 104 and ray died in that fight
WYM? charcters can lose in battels in story mode to but you get game over and have restart and the Alice fight is more of an extra thing not related to the storymode

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes