narutomater

May 2, 2020
Yeah, there was an experience overhaul, and you had to visit the World Map to update your save. You can visit the cheat
menu available at "Your Room" in Mistral Village to get back to level 27 without fuss.

The debug menu has been replaced by a comprehensive cheat menu available at "Your Room" in Mistral Village.

The final build is still some ways off, although with the stakes rising in the story, the pacing will get a lot faster.
OK thanks for the info

Arcylord

Feb 27, 2022
Playing through the update and I have to ask Dev if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is an real animal or you created the name itself since I can't find anything about it nor translation to my first language to visualise on what animal/monster she was based upon. Name kinda got me curious since it's first time for me to hear it and all I found in the Internet is a movie title.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
is an real animal or you created the name itself since I can't find anything about it nor translation to my first language to visualise on what animal/monster she was based upon. Name kinda got me curious since it's first time for me to hear it and all I found in the Internet is a movie title.
the is originally from Lewis Carroll's through the looking glass (sequel to Alice in wonderland)

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
have you tried looking up "bandersnatch monster"?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i was looking at the Cheat menu and just relized there blessing levels how do you rasie the blessing levels? didnt know you can go form lvl 1- lvl 3

Ponno

Jul 23, 2018
>New Pregnant Belly Art for: Alice, Alraune, Dobbi, Elsie, Fiona, Hides-in-Barrels, Isadora, Keke, Mary, Mimi, Moona, Tali, Wendy, Yulia
I am summoned

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sinn666.69

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
They're your party members. If they got preg it would (realistically) hinder their fighting capabilities. I think that's the reason Scarlett doesn't allow them to get preg.
6976f2093556822ff4f333b667e636b1ee7702ac9b1548e5a85dcf9d26121c34.jpg
If we are talking combat realism. How about realistic injury physics where getting stabbed cripples you for life instead of just taking off a little bit of HP?
No? then why is the girls being pregnant a problem?

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Goddamn, that Historia arena fight is undoable. I managed to get her to 0 mana somehow so that she was unable to do anything, and yet I couldn't kill her since all the DoTs you put on her are current HP based and she heals for over 100k every turn, which can't even be reduced by heartbreaker bolts. The only ability I have that somewhat deals damage to her is Ray's Demi, but that's also current HP based, so... yeah. I don't know what to do.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
the Bandersnatch is a creature from Lewis Carroll's hunting of the snark and through the looking glass. its name roughly translates to the hunter of a leader and is capable of stretching its neck. most adaptations are drawn differently as there is very little to actually base it off of.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Goddamn, that Historia arena fight is undoable. I managed to get her to 0 mana somehow so that she was unable to do anything, and yet I couldn't kill her since all the DoTs you put on her are current HP based and she heals for over 100k every turn, which can't even be reduced by heartbreaker bolts. The only ability I have that somewhat deals damage to her is Ray's Demi, but that's also current HP based, so... yeah. I don't know what to do.
dps check and stack buffs, super poison out damages healing, use stat breaks/kikis blessing/alices blessing to break through her defense, heartbreaker bolts dont work for whatever reason but you can use toxic. if you really want to cheese it the training dummy can be stun locked and killing it drops the best item in the game that can be used to cheese most bosses.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes