TrippyTrashPanda

Dec 1, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but at the colosseum both times I fought machina ex I did so fairly handily and Nurse told me I "Unlocked Diamond Bracket" but nothing in the colosseum actually opened up or changed. Did I do too well and bug it out or is there just not any content there? I figured I needed to get into higher brackets to fight Sybil and her party, or maybe visit hayakawa village, and since I can't seem to do either I'm frankly at a loss.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but at the colosseum both times I fought machina ex I did so fairly handily and Nurse told me I "Unlocked Diamond Bracket" but nothing in the colosseum actually opened up or changed. Did I do too well and bug it out or is there just not any content there? I figured I needed to get into higher brackets to fight Sybil and her party, or maybe visit hayakawa village, and since I can't seem to do either I'm frankly at a loss.
you'll face em again after a while, keep playing.
also the diamond bracket doesn't seem to be in yet, no, highest you can do so far is golden seed from what i can tell.
speaking of Elysian, is there anything you can do in the ruins to the east of the Wilderness?
EDIT:nvm just found out on my own. turns out i went to the repeatable contract's area without the repeatable contract like an idiot.

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
Did I missed something or someone? Cuz there is one thing I need to complete is basically "14 Pregnant Girls" and I already got 13 pregnant Girls. Am I missing something?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
What's up with the latest review saying the game has lesbian NTR?

Greily said:
One last gripe, your "sister" comes off more as a co-owner of the harem you're building. Lets face it, if she really wanted dick she'd have yours. She's just stuck herself to you like a parasite so she can sample your girls since she wouldn't be able to compete with you in the first place. So for those that care... any lesbo scenes with your dear sweet Bessie is just her low key NTRing you LOL

You're welcome.
This is implied to be a gripe worthy of lowering your rating. But this literally never happens, unless you consider the first threesome with Keke as NTR. I imagine that's an unpopular opinion.

You also called my game "ultra vanilla", and I find it strange that an increasing number of people have been calling the game "vanilla". That said, are the tastes of F95zone users so twisted that literal horse pussy, furries, transformation, mass breeding, pregnant sex, threesomes, gangbangs, ghosts, zombies, size play (9ft+ tall and fairy), lactation, and incest are now considered vanilla? Does every game need to be pumped full of NTR, rape, tentacles, and piss to get some people off? It just seems like a very subjective criticism. What you think is vanilla could be something's perfect fetish. Additionally, some people like vanilla, it's a popular tag, so this concept holds little weight as a critique against a game.

Your review:
1: "The main character occasionally acts smarter than usual." - (Explained by him being well-read and developing into a more confident, capable character as the game goes on.)
2. "The monster girls don't fit my subjective taste. The game is 'ultra vanilla'" - (Discussed above)
3. "Has lesbian NTR. Bessie is treated like a harem co-owner." - (It doesn't have lesbian NTR. Bessie develops beyond this as the game goes on.)
3/5

Give everyone something to work with here.

These reviews serve two purposes:
1. To help people decide whether the game is worth playing.
2. To help me improve my game.

So filling up your review with very subjective critique isn't helping anyone, and it does sound like you didn't even get 20% into the game, not even reaching one of Bessie's many sex scenes and character development, or any of the non-kemonomimi girls like the Lamias, Scylla, 'Taurs, or Drider. Which may be why your review feels so inconsistent with the content of the actual game.

If you didn't enjoy the game, that's fine, but you need to better qualify your review, and if you just genuinely didn't vibe with the game but don't have anything to say but "meh," sometimes it's better to just not leave a review.

Anyway, sorry if that was a little ranty. I pay a lot of attention to these reviews, and having people enjoy my games is very important to me. It matters a lot that I get good feedback so I can make my games better for everyone.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
I'd ask if they reviewed the wrong game but they actually used Bessie's name. Now I'll admit that I haven't played the game in a while but even then that really doesn't sound like the game I played back then and I don't think I even got super far into the game. I guess this means I have to play the game to find out. (It's gonna be great, I loved tuition academia and I loved playing the game then too so having more to do in it sounds great!)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'd consider myself someone who's pretty sensitive to anything approaching NTR, seeing that I also dislike swinging, voyeurism, or any of that jazz, but I've never had a problem with "intraharem lesbianism" lol. Now, I'll admit I like lesbian stuff in general, but I wouldn't classify that as NTR by any metric. I've seen a couple people here and there on the site saying the don't want women in their harem to interact with one another, but I just don't get it lol.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'd consider myself someone who's pretty sensitive to anything approaching NTR, seeing that I also dislike swinging, voyeurism, or any of that jazz, but I've never had a problem with "intraharem lesbianism" lol. Now, I'll admit I like lesbian stuff in general, but I wouldn't classify that as NTR by any metric. I've seen a couple people here and there on the site saying the don't want women in their harem to interact with one another, but I just don't get it lol.
Same! I have to be unusually careful about this stuff as a game dev, because I'll trigger someone who thinks one of their 50 girlfriends looking at someone else is cheating. In my first game, I had someone literally call threesomes NTR and rate the game low because of it.

Hence, why I specifically added the choice of whether your girls in the harem can have sex with each other. It always feels like I'm on eggshells for a minority, but because anyone can leave a 1/5 star review, I feel kind of held hostage since those genuinely hurt the outreach of the game.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 from my current playthrough, I have spotted around 6 painful bugs:

1. You cannot upgrade "Roc Head Shield" (Common) to Rare due to no upgrade recipe or even to get from the monster due to one time encounter (correct me if I am wrong about encounter);
2. The Ray item - "In-Memory-of-Thong Bangle" can be only (Rare) and as far as I can see, no Legend to craft or get from monster + no ability to sell other of no use item of same type.
3. If you use "Yulia's Ring of Quiz Mastery" Ray has double line of "Black Magic" with identical magic skills (suppose just mirror bug)?
4. Some blessings are broken, if I am not wrong in two stages battle (like in Elven Kingdom last of 3 quests), if you use Mary's Blessing (the basic one) after several boosts in next fight the amount of HP is lower (I suppose there is a bug or an error in HP calculation, system counts new missing HP/MP as damaged rather than higher of norm as it should be?).
5. Mines sometimes (in my case, last 3 time in a raw) even with getting of Rare Ore does not give any in inventory. My mine is maxed out.
6. After rerolling of items from Farm, Fishery or Mins, sometimes drops are locked (same after load of save file) until you simply chat with a character in that location.

Hope this helps, if not already reported by someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You also called my game "ultra vanilla", and I find it strange that an increasing number of people have been calling the game "vanilla". That said, are the tastes of F95zone users so twisted that literal horse pussy, furries, transformation, mass breeding, pregnant sex, threesomes, gangbangs, ghosts, zombies, size play (9ft+ tall and fairy), lactation, and incest are now considered vanilla? Does every game need to be pumped full of NTR, rape, tentacles, and piss to get some people off? It just seems like a very subjective criticism. What you think is vanilla could be something's perfect fetish. Additionally, some people like vanilla, it's a popular tag, so this concept holds little weight as a critique against a game.
I believe that people use vanilla to refer to "wholesome and loving". And it is not an insult, but a good thing.
We want more wholesome goodness, with hand holding.

the fetishes you listed don't really preclude wholesomeness. It is mostly about the execution.
This is the generally agreed upon view by most people.
excluding very rare exceptions where there is something sus going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and jahall

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I believe that people use vanilla to refer to "wholesome and loving". And it is not an insult, but a good thing.
We want more wholesome goodness, with hand holding.

the fetishes you listed don't really preclude wholesomeness. It is mostly about the execution.
I don't know. I feel like a few reviews have mentioned the game being "vanilla" as if it's a bad thing, and potentially worthy of less than 5 stars because of it.

I don't think the game is vanilla, but even if it was, that's not a bad thing. I suppose if a player encounters a fetish that doesn't interest them, it's possible to become blind-sighted. The player can literally have nipple sex with a slime girl, but if you didn't even pick that option because you're not into it, then the game would appear more vanilla.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't know. I feel like a few reviews have mentioned the game being "vanilla" as if it's a bad thing, and potentially worthy of less than 5 stars because of it.

I don't think the game is vanilla, but even if it was, that's not a bad thing. I suppose if a player encounters a fetish that doesn't interest them, it's possible to become blind-sighted. The player can literally have nipple sex with a slime girl, but if you didn't even pick that option because you're not into it, then the game would appear more vanilla.
That's the never-ending tantrum between the vanilla lovers and the NTR lovers, both tend to invade the other's territory and behave like spoiled kids because the game doesn't include their fetish, killing dev's motivation in the process.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Alright, I seem to have placed too much faith in humanity. My bad.
It actually seems to be
That's the never-ending tantrum between the vanilla lovers and the NTR lovers, both tend to invade the other's territory and behave like spoiled kids because the game doesn't include their fetish, killing dev's motivation in the process.
what DBAV said.
NTR fans are salty that you categorically stated there won't be any NTR in this game, so they are leaving you bad reviews with "vanilla" as an insult.
Because to them anything without NTR is vanilla. shrug.

I love this game though. It is great.

saneeee

Jul 18, 2020
I'm not really far into the game yet so perhaps what i'm going to ask for is already implemented. I'd like if there was more variety when it comes to chosing playable characters. I notice there's a 4th character slot which isn't being used and you're also not able to switch out any of the current 3 characters. Other than that, amazing work! You're talanted and your arts are overwhelmingly well outthought and designed! :)

Reactions: sonolfal

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

The type of game this is necessitates the "vanilla" feeling, because you are building a harem of adorable monster girls who love you. People review bombing it for being to vanilla are the same who whine about other games not being ntr enough. I love my corruption and fetish games too, but when I want wholesome sweet harem goodness, I don't want any of those other fetishes to invade it. Those others can go play My Tuition Academia.

Reactions: EJW

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm not really far into the game yet so perhaps what i'm going to ask for is already implemented. I'd like if there was more variety when it comes to chosing playable characters. I notice there's a 4th character slot which isn't being used and you're also not able to switch out any of the current 3 characters. Other than that, amazing work! You're talanted and your arts are overwhelmingly well outthought and designed! :)
The original plan was for a fourth party member to be a thief/rouge type that wields a gun. At this point, it won't happen. Not only is there very little I can think of that'd be mechanically interesting, but there's no character it could really be without being an unplanned late game inclusion because I more or less have a solid plan for every reoccurring character. Swiftstroke is the obvious choice, but that character can't join the party for her story to work.

Any character that sticks around long enough usually ends up pregnant, which means they can't fight. Otherwise, we could have had a potentially interesting system where you choose one of the fighter girls from Mistral Village to join you and you can swap them out at will. Preggo content puts a burden on both the story and mechanics.

It's not really a big deal anyway. I think the battle system is fine with just the three characters with occasional guests. Some RPG games even only have one character and manage with that.

Reactions: sonolfal

Basty96

May 4, 2017
What's up with the latest review saying the game has lesbian NTR?

This is implied to be a gripe worthy of lowering your rating. But this literally never happens, unless you consider the first threesome with Keke as NTR. I imagine that's an unpopular opinion.

Your review:
1: "The main character occasionally acts smarter than usual." - (Explained by him being well-read and developing into a more confident, capable character as the game goes on.)
2. "The monster girls don't fit my subjective taste. The game is 'ultra vanilla'" - (Discussed above)
3. "Has lesbian NTR. Bessie is treated like a harem co-owner." - (It doesn't have lesbian NTR. Bessie develops beyond this as the game goes on.)
3/5

Give everyone something to work with here.

These reviews serve two purposes:
1. To help people decide whether the game is worth playing.
2. To help me improve my game.

So filling up your review with very subjective critique isn't helping anyone, and it does sound like you didn't even get 20% into the game, not even reaching one of Bessie's many sex scenes and character development, or any of the non-kemonomimi girls like the Lamias, Scylla, 'Taurs, or Drider. Which may be why your review feels so inconsistent with the content of the actual game.

If you didn't enjoy the game, that's fine, but you need to better qualify your review, and if you just genuinely didn't vibe with the game but don't have anything to say but "meh," sometimes it's better to just not leave a review.

Anyway, sorry if that was a little ranty. I pay a lot of attention to these reviews, and having people enjoy my games is very important to me. It matters a lot that I get good feedback so I can make my games better for everyone.
Ahh yes because if you're a Barbarian you have to be a dumb as fuck brute with a one-track-mind for violence :FacePalm:

Basty96

May 4, 2017
The original plan was for a fourth party member to be a thief/rouge type that wields a gun. At this point, it won't happen. Not only is there very little I can think of that'd be mechanically interesting, but there's no character it could really be without being an unplanned late game inclusion because I more or less have a solid plan for every reoccurring character. Swiftstroke is the obvious choice, but that character can't join the party for her story to work.

Any character that sticks around long enough usually ends up pregnant, which means they can't fight. Otherwise, we could have had a potentially interesting system where you choose one of the fighter girls from Mistral Village to join you and you can swap them out at will. Preggo content puts a burden on both the story and mechanics.

It's not really a big deal anyway. I think the battle system is fine with just the three characters with occasional guests. Some RPG games even only have one character and manage with that.
wouldn't that char also have some design clashes with Bessie?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
wouldn't that char also have some design clashes with Bessie?
Yeah, as far as drafting her, the skills would have overlapped Bessie's the most.
Dante is already a stat buffer/debuffer and a tank.
Bessie already has all the status ailments.
Ray deals with elements, healing/cures and some advanced buffs.

I can't personally see a gap here that wouldn't have had to be premeditated. Before I had drafted skills like "Oil" which causes enemies to take bonus fire damage, but as the game has developed we've already gotten a skill shop that fills those gaps with "Imperil Bolts" for example. (Enfire + Imperil Bolts + Fire Elemental Blessings is underrated!)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The free fourth slot at least allows us to have the occasional guest. Think that works just fine in this context.
As for mechanically interesting, do we have any character yet with an actual combo system?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes