Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
sans goddesstale...

also, any way to continuously earn skill medals?

Last edited:

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
So for some random reason sometimes after a fight my exp will not rise unless I tab out the game or start dragging the window.
Anyone have a solution to that

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So for some random reason sometimes after a fight my exp will not rise unless I tab out the game or start dragging the window.
Anyone have a solution to that
That's really unusual. Did you lose any levels? It could have been your save file updating.

sans goddesstale...

also, any way to continuously earn skill medals?
The best way to grind them while waiting for the update is by completing repeatable quests, and collecting resources from Mistral Village every three days.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
The best way to grind them while waiting for the update is by completing repeatable quests, and collecting resources from Mistral Village every three days.
Speaking of these. Ive been doing the repeatable contracts in slipstreams and capital city and for some reason im not getting healed between them. Also the latter keeps showing difficulty level as 0.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
That's really unusual. Did you lose any levels? It could have been your save file updating.
No, the thing is like the game itself freezes when the xp bar rises and it just gets stuck there, then while I tab out or drag around the window the xp actually rises

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
No, the thing is like the game itself freezes when the xp bar rises and it just gets stuck there, then while I tab out or drag around the window the xp actually rises
This is a very, very specific issue. The solution will probably be random and personal to your system or device.

Jringjay

Jun 10, 2022
I'm wondering if the game gets a lot harder after level 10? It takes a lot more gold and XP to level up my party, but I'm not getting that much more from contracts and other activities.

Huge props for making story mode work that way, though. I love being able to play the combat myself, but still use story mode to grind.

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
Is there a List that I need to impregnate and got pregnant for the girls before Alice? cuz I managed to have 13 pregnant girls and I need like one before Alice

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Any ETA on the next update? Because Little Shroom City is just there, teasing us.
Pretty damn soon to be honest.

Is there a List that I need to impregnate and got pregnant for the girls before Alice? cuz I managed to have 13 pregnant girls and I need like one before Alice
Nah, just cum in everyone in Mistral Village. Basically, everyone can get pregnant there now. You may have to progress further into the game to get more girls to join the village if you haven't beaten Magic Weavers.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
So why exactly Ray Fury form spells do less damage than just doing the normal version?
Doing Fury ultima hits 2 times, but each hit does like only 25% of the damage the regular spell does

Reactions: Kharsis666

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So why exactly Ray Fury form spells do less damage than just doing the normal version?
Doing Fury ultima hits 2 times, but each hit does like only 25% of the damage the regular spell does
That's for balance, otherwise Ultima fury is just the best ability in the game hands down.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1658653954087.png

Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 10 Release
Episode 10: Finally! An episode planned and foreshadowed since the literal prologue is here, complete with minigames and 5 H-scenes.

Links:
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Episode 10 Mini-Guide:
  • For returning players, check out the new scene with Mary by talking to her, and check the "Prologue" section of the gallery to see a new scene with Bessie.
  • Visit Little Shroom City (LSC), play games or battle for fun.
  • Complete Story 1 - Pouncing Tiger in LSC.
  • Complete Story 2 - Dimple's Down Bad in LSC.
  • Complete Advancement - Dragon Slayer's in LSC.
  • Leave LSC and see a short cutscene.
  • You're done! Visit the Colosseum for an optional tournament, the new Area Conquest, and a ladder match.
10.0.0 Changelog:
Major
:
  • Three Contracts: Little Shroom City Advancement, Story 1 and Story 2, features three new sex scenes.
  • Two new prologue scenes. Mary Oral and Bessie Voyeur.
  • New Tournament, Ladder Match and Area Conquest match in Elysian Colosseum.
  • Four Little Shroom City Minigames:
  • Fire Dancer minigame: Test your reflexes!
  • High Striker minigame: Test your strength!
  • Trivia Machine minigame: Test your knowledge!
  • Scratch Cards: 49 Different Prizes. With a chance for a double win, and a jackpot.
  • Battle Shroom Arena: Battle with endless waves of increasing difficulty! Every few waves, the party will suffer a new handicap. Your record will be stored, and you can try again from it!
  • Rewards Shop: Trade Shroom Points for 18 new Items/Equipment
  • Championship Battle: For those that own the Champion's Belt and want a challenge.
  • New Completion System: Getting 100% in an area will give you a golden circle on the world map. Completion percentage is now based on the amount of golden areas you've achieved. Sometimes, golden circles disappear when new content appears in the area, e.g. updates or new contracts.
  • New Mechanic: Stealing, using the "Thief's Ring" accessory, you can now steal from enemies.
  • Three new Mythical Weapons: Super Shotgun, Galaxian Glaive and Elemental Dancer
  • Three new Mythical Accessories: Champion's Aegis, Critical Queen and Angel Wings
Minor:
  • Lyra's blessing has disappeared from your inventory. You can get it again at the Capital. She has been added there as a permanent fixture for now.
  • Yulia's Ring of Quiz Mastery: Gambling skills now appear in the "Special" category.
  • Chloe's Blessing now provides +5/10/15% Water Resistance and Outgoing Water Damage in addition to its other effects.
  • Alraune's Blessing: Now gives 50/75/100% Water, Percentage Resistance and Poison/Toxic Resistance. Additionally gives +8/16/24% Outgoing Percentage Damage
  • Hides-in-Barrel's Blessing: Now gives Water Attack and +8/12/16% Outgoing Water damage instead of Power Break.
  • Abandoned/Lillian's Blessing now gives +5% Ice Resistance and Outgoing Ice Damage.
  • Froggy's Blessing now additionally gives 10/20/30% Water and Lightning Resistance.
  • Isadora's Blessing: Instead of +2/4/6% Attack, now gives +8/16/24% Outgoing Water Damage.
  • Lyra's Blessing: +4/8/12% Agility replaced with "First Strike"/"First Strike"/"Surprise Attack". (First Strike gives you an additional turn at the start of battle, Surprise Attack gives your entire team an additional turn at the start of battle.)
  • Gallery is up to date.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Rare and Legendary Upgrade Ore not actually dropping from Mines.
  • Fixed Capital City repeatable not getting harder, for sure this time.
  • Fixed Roc Head Shield (Legendary) being uncraftable.
  • Fixed Uelibloom Wand (Legendary) being uncraftable
  • Memory-of-Thong Bangle is now (Unique) rarity.
  • Fiona now appears pregnant (if she is) at the end of Hides-in-Barrel's Mistral Village sex scene.
  • Protagonist no longer immediately blows his load upon inserting his dick into Bessie in Mistral Village doggystyle.
  • Various typo and coding mistakes fixed.

Last edited:

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Any idea how many more episodes there are going to be? From the sounds of it, things are coming to a head in terms of story and I'd rather go in for the first time when it's a complete experience.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I realy loved this game great story and art, after a while i got a new computer and now i want to download it again but all the progress is gone i would have to start from the beginning, is there any way to skip to new content, i know there are safes but the player name, you see, whatever guess i have to play through all of it again, the girls are very unique and all of them feel very fun and good written a great monstergirl game

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes