BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
How do i fight in the Colosseum? Ive been struggling trying to figure it out, I talked to every npc and nothing.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I just finished the update and got both blessing, completed all contracts and the likes and capital city is still green for me
Gotta frick every NPC, you're probably missing some. The golden orbs are usually on a sex scene basis, exceptions being Mistral Village which requires you to beat Alice in the Training Arena and Little Shroom City that requires the Champion's Belt from the Battle Shroom.

How do i fight in the Colosseum? Ive been struggling trying to figure it out, I talked to every npc and nothing.
Just follow the narrative, characters will tell you where to go, and speech bubbles appearing over NPCs marks the next place you need to go.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So the medals you obtain from the game shroom say they are for the blessing slot but are equipped in the armor slot

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ahh, it is a good day there's a patch for this. Especially as I skipped the last one.
Suggestion for the colour blindness:
Slightly different shapes. That'd work even with complete colour blindness. Light/dark also works, I suppose.

May 13, 2020
ayo, this was probably answered but i have a question. is there any use to getting over 100% crit rate? the sniper rifle for bessie seems a lil out of place

also, is the new galaxy spear thing actually stronger than glacial acid, which does so much damage that it doesn't have text complaining about the lack of lore?

also where can i farm olivia for her spare bracer? it wont let me redo final colosseum level for clarity

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
I have noticed recently that some spells/abilities are not working how they are written.

What is the chance of Taunt working? I regularly use it during a battle so Dante is targeted, but a lot of single target attacks are still directed at Bessie or Ray.

Heartbreaker shot doesn't stop a mob from healing in some battles, the third ight in the Little Shroom battledrome is a good example. The opponent had active heartbreakers on but was still getting off a full heal every attack with no penalties

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
TwistedScarlett60
I just finished all the content (including beating the late game fights... admittedly through copious amounts of cheese) and I encountered some issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just finished the update and got both blessing, completed all contracts and the likes and capital city is still green for me
I think I had capital city golden at first and then it turned green at some point, I'm guessing when you finish little shroom city and unlock the "visit eden" option in the capital that marks the end of the update it gets marked as incomplete again

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
ayo, this was probably answered but i have a question. is there any use to getting over 100% crit rate? the sniper rifle for bessie seems a lil out of place

also, is the new galaxy spear thing actually stronger than glacial acid, which does so much damage that it doesn't have text complaining about the lack of lore?

also where can i farm olivia for her spare bracer? it wont let me redo final colosseum level for clarity
Which weapons are stronger depend on your build. Sniper Rifle can be useful with certain item builds, less so with others. There's no benefit for going over 100% crit rate.

Olivia's Spare Bracer can be gotten anywhere you fight her, Misty Woods or Capital City. I'll patch the game today to fix the tournament not being replayable.

I have noticed recently that some spells/abilities are not working how they are written.

What is the chance of Taunt working? I regularly use it during a battle so Dante is targeted, but a lot of single target attacks are still directed at Bessie or Ray.

Heartbreaker shot doesn't stop a mob from healing in some battles, the third ight in the Little Shroom battledrome is a good example. The opponent had active heartbreakers on but was still getting off a full heal every attack with no penalties
Taunt makes it so there's a +100% extra chance that MC gets targeted relative to the other characters. Meaning, there's a 200% chance MC gets targeted and a 100% chance Ray and Bessie get targeted. Divided down, there is a 50% chance for MC to be targeted and a 25% chance for either Ray or Bessie to be targeted.

Heartbreaker does stop direct regeneration that bypasses my damage check. Essentially, healing is a type of damage that everyone absorbs. However, lifesteal is a direct form of healing. HP Regen would also be the same, but Zombie prevents HP Regen to begin with. While this is an oversight, I'm not certain I can fix it, but I will look into it.

TwistedScarlett60
I just finished all the content (including beating the late game fights... admittedly through copious amounts of cheese) and I encountered some issues:

I think I had capital city golden at first and then it turned green at some point, I'm guessing when you finish little shroom city and unlock the "visit eden" option in the capital that marks the end of the update it gets marked as incomplete again
Thanks for all the bug reports. I'll fix all of these in a patch today, and soon.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Have checked and have both Guinevers and Automatrons blessings however Magic Weavers is still green, all quests completed, repeatable at lvl 3.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
OP has been updated to 10.0.2:
Changelog:
Major:
  • All states, buffs and regen now operate per tick instead of per action. Ticks = One "round" of turns within the battle, based on both your party and the enemy party's agility. (Things this has changed: Double attacks no longer consumes two turns. Instant cast abilities no longer consumes two turns. Deathclaw's Blessing no longer consumes up to five turns. Elemental Dancer additional casts don't consume additional turns. Timewarp additional turns won't consume states and buffs.)
  • Agility/Tick Rubberbanding reduced from 24 to 9 turns before your enemy will get one.

Minor:
  • Lyra's Blessing Level 3 can now be equipped on everyone.
  • Cecile and Lyra now disappear from the Hunter's Tavern until Little Shroom City is complete, then they reappear with new dialogue.
  • Cecile's Sex Scene can be replayed from the Hunter's Tavern once its unlocked.
  • Warrior, Jackpot and Hunter Medals can now be equipped in the blessing slot.
  • Rainbow Shell Bracer has been changed to have a 36% chance to lower a stat by 18%, and for 5 turns instead of 4.
  • Zombie now prevents lifesteal.

Fixes:
  • Beating Juggernaut now properly gives an Enchanted Megalixir, instead of only the day after.
  • Highstriker now sets the score to 0 before starting.
  • Rainbow Shell Bracer now properly debuffs enemies instead of buffing them.
  • Fixed Historia running out of mana in her training arena fight and being unable to do anything.
  • Golden Finals tournament can now be replayed.

Have checked and have both Guinevers and Automatrons blessings however Magic Weavers is still green, all quests completed, repeatable at lvl 3.
The code seems tight, so this might just be a fringe issue with a save that was ported forward. The code checks if you've beaten the Misc and Advancement quest, then checks if you have both blessings, that's it.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I realized that it's actually not the blessing disappearing, but the Level 3 variant of Lyra's blessing is incorrectly marked as a shield. I will fix this in a hot patch tomorrow, until then, you can equip it on your MC if you want to use it.

I'm pretty sure it requires both Automatron and Guinevere's blessings to turn golden. That's most likely what you're missing if anything.
yea thnx it was the blessing i was missing for 1 of them and now MagicWeavers is golden color

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I once again could take on the colosseum tournament (golden finals) before I finshed the quest where it's mentioned (I did it before the quests in Shroom City).

Edit: I think this become my favorite RPG, at last it's high in the tops. I don't even have a problem with the grind for better stuff.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
A bit too many unnecessary choices along the way, that could be easily be given to MC and lose nothing. Well, I am not that far yet, but the issue is quite glaring, since its not really improving anything and just unnecessary mentaly exhaust the player.
Is there any difference if you answer correctly in the very 1st test for hunters? Or is it always ended with 51 points and no bonuses? The only thing that feels like it may give something different so far.

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
how do you guys think this game will end? im just hoping for a Happy Ending i been getting a bit worried over this and we have to wait like another maybe 1 year or more for all episodes

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes