Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Farm quality upgrade 1, for some reason, not appears in the key items
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loaded earlier save where I just arrived in town when I noticed it and bought it again, same result.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
Farm quality upgrade 1, for some reason, not appears in the key items
I loaded earlier save where I just arrived in town when I noticed it and bought it again, same result.
thats a bug, its classified as a hidden item instead of a key item

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
1. Found a typo of sorts.
The problem is that this weapon is a sword for the protagonist, not for Ray. Even though the stats of said weapon and spells it grants works much better for Ray...Maybe its a bug and its a weapon intended for Ray afterall?

2. Bug.
Shining knight's plate (tier 2, for protagonist) says target rate +50%, but not giving it.

3. Snow wilderness, cemetary chest

4. If you lose 2 times in the row (I just used the card to insta-lose to see what will happen) in the arena (to the minotaur and to the twins) then you will get "stuck" in the event image (you can walk from it to the next zone and get to the next event, you just dont see where you walk)

5. After exiting the barrack after completing the quest, the ambient sounds of barracks stays (until you go to the next zone)

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
alright looking foward to the next update to be able to revist rays mom and Dimple and i have a question what with the new engine? is it for better performance?

Mar 23, 2022
Random question. Was Cure removed somewhere between 9.6.1 and 10.0.3? I just transefered a save just after I got to the Capital and noticed that Cure isn't there. Cura is still there but not Cure. This late in the games it's not that big of a deal for me being level 34 and having White Wind on ray's armour and a decent mana regen. But just odd that it just is gone. I also noticed that the healing being per turn as opposed to per action makes the team a lot more squishy especially bessie. It will taking some getting use to but not necessarily a bad change. I think that the healing on the protage is also lessened. I was getting 300 per action which is kinda a lot. Thinking about it it's like 10% of my protages health per action making him a pretty beefy tank. Now he only get's 150 per turn making him a lot more squishy not sure why it's basically halfed seeing how I haven't changed anything. Again just need to get use to ray being only a healer as opposed to a mage. Still it's a very good story and I'm very much enjoying it.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Random question. Was Cure removed somewhere between 9.6.1 and 10.0.3? I just transefered a save just after I got to the Capital and noticed that Cure isn't there. Cura is still there but not Cure. This late in the games it's not that big of a deal for me being level 34 and having White Wind on ray's armour and a decent mana regen. But just odd that it just is gone. I also noticed that the healing being per turn as opposed to per action makes the team a lot more squishy especially bessie. It will taking some getting use to but not necessarily a bad change. I think that the healing on the protage is also lessened. I was getting 300 per action which is kinda a lot. Thinking about it it's like 10% of my protages health per action making him a pretty beefy tank. Now he only get's 150 per turn making him a lot more squishy not sure why it's basically halfed seeing how I haven't changed anything. Again just need to get use to ray being only a healer as opposed to a mage. Still it's a very good story and I'm very much enjoying it.
You're right! Cure was accidentally changed to a skill instead of white magic. The RPGMaker engine is so finnicky that it's easy to accidentally screw something up just scrolling around. Everything uses these drop down bars that can be easily, accidentally changed if you just hover over them and move the middle mouse button.

what with the new engine? is it for better performance?
In theory, yeah.

Mar 23, 2022
TwistedScarlett60 Glad I could point that out. Also after doing some more easier fights. I found out that the healing % that I'm getting is still the same as before so still getting the 300ish health. Just obviously a lot less because of the per turn, makes sense. Secondly I noticed something strange. My team all seem to loss about 1/6 health after their action. I thought it was Bessies and Rays extra stats per turn but it's also effecting my protag who doesn't have any stats per turn. So I'm unsure as to what could be causing this. Looking back on the sudden spike in difficulty that would explain it.

Edit: It's 1/6 of their max health as long as they are above the threshold. If they are under that threshhold they are uneffected. For example if they are at 4300 health their health drops to 3400 then if they go above 3400 their health goes back to 3400. Under 3400 they are fine.

Edit 2: It's happening to mana also. It looks like it temporarily sets the max down then places it back where it should be.

Edit 3: Found the cause olf the decrease to health/mana. turns out mana/health regen actually is the cause. Not sure how but when I unequip everything it's gone. Equip each item individually and every item that gave a % regen of some kind caused it. For example Protag's blessing, Lucilorie/Valcele's blessing, kraken shell sheild, etc.

Last edited:

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
ou're right! Cure was accidentally changed to a skill instead of white magic. The RPGMaker engine is so finnicky that it's easy to accidentally screw something up just scrolling around. Everything uses these drop down bars that can be easily, accidentally changed if you just hover over them and move the middle mouse button.
Does this mean it will be changed back in a later patch?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
If you start a new game, then after playing for a while the game just seems to randomly freeze. I have Windows 10, and my game just freezes every 30 minutes to an hour of playing, but the music of the game is still playing - you just can't click anything or save your game or do anything really.

Honestly, the freezing kinda reminds me of Skyrim Anniversary Edition to be honest.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
1. Everyone can equip Ogre shield, even though its protagonist only

2. Feathered Bangle is Ray's equipment, but in description it stated that it's Bessie's

3. Red, white, yellow and blue bracer and bangle states in description that it's protagonist's equipment

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Okay, that is a lot of things to comb through, and I definitely will go through every single thing people have said here. It's crazy how perceptive you are.

A few people have mentioned freezes, and this is the most concerning to me. It's very hard for me to replicate freezing or crashes, because the game has never crashed once for me the entire time I've been developing and testing it. These are very likely issues related to hardware. After reading stories about it, playing RPGMaker games is just an impossible nightmare for some people.

After googling it, I've found this:

Edit: Unfortunately the above thread didn't work, but I found a similar plugin that does the same thing. Hopefully that fixes some of the issues people have with graphics not rendering.

My biggest regret, without fail, is using RPGMaker. It's not exactly surprising to me that I'm having to edit the engine's javascript just to prevent crashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Okay, that is a lot of things to comb through, and I definitely will go through every single thing people have said here. It's crazy how perceptive you are.

A few people have mentioned freezes, and this is the most concerning to me. It's very hard for me to replicate freezing or crashes, because the game has never crashed once for me the entire time I've been developing and testing it. These are very likely issues related to hardware. After reading stories about it, playing RPGMaker games is just an impossible nightmare for some people.

Edit: Unfortunately the above thread didn't work, but I found a similar plugin that does the same thing. Hopefully that fixes some of the issues people have with graphics not rendering.

My biggest regret, without fail, is using RPGMaker. It's not exactly surprising to me that I'm having to edit the engine's javascript just to prevent crashes.
On the bright side, many people struggle with this engine and have answers how to fix or circumvent its flaws and errors.
While playing I never exprienced any crashes, so far.

Reactions: Kharsis666
Mar 23, 2022
I found yet another easy to miss bug. A few of the few of the items from from the repeatable quest from the capital are requiring the wrong resource to upgrade. They are taking rare upgrade as opposed to legendary.

Edit: Also while browsing the store I noticed that the store is on 3 out of two 4 stars with every upgrage up to the capital. Is this intentional or is one of the upgrades missing? It would make sense if it's intentional what with future places offering tier 6/7 armour and an unknown/unimplemented upgrade taking that into account. It just seems odd to me to have an incomplete shop with no knowledge of it's upgrades.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
On controller if you are in a choice place and you hit up it sometimes goes to the second to last choice, and absolutely avoids anything that might be a page down (like fights in arena).
I did notice that but didn't report it because I actually like not going to the bottom fully. Makes quick starting some quest a little easier. Not much but still. Also this is something that also effects keyboard users too. To be more specific. If the player hits up it places the choice on the second to last one while pressing down places it on the top. if it's a two choice then it works in the way of up bottom choice down top choice.

If you own a "mythic" it doesn't show up in the shop as owned if it is equipped.
This is something that applies to every item not just mythics. I assumed it was a engine limitation. because if it's equipped then it's not in the inventory. so when looking at shops it shows what's in the inventory not what's equipped.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I found yet another easy to miss bug. A few of the few of the items from from the repeatable quest from the capital are requiring the wrong resource to upgrade. They are taking rare upgrade as opposed to legendary.

Edit: Also while browsing the store I noticed that the store is on 3 out of two 4 stars with every upgrage up to the capital. Is this intentional or is one of the upgrades missing? It would make sense if it's intentional what with future places offering tier 6/7 armour and an unknown/unimplemented upgrade taking that into account. It just seems odd to me to have an incomplete shop with no knowledge of it's upgrades.
The final shop upgrade hasn't been added yet, I'm thinking it'll get added around Ep 12/13.

Mar 23, 2022
TwistedScarlett60 Kind of assumed as much. I am curious how you'll implement it though. If you were to do something similar to how it's already in place you'd want to make it have a unique item from those chapters. Don't want people losing out on a hub stores stocks due to getting the tiers too early. You'd probably get complaints that way or false bug reports, what with it removing the lower tier's stocks. But what would I know. I'm just a random online. No need to tell me though. I'll find out when the time comes, can't wait. Also I really should stop with these one off listing bugs.

Mar 23, 2022
Also I really should stop with these one off listing bugs.
At this point I don't know I should seriously stop listing bugs separate and just make a list and post it either at the end of the "day"/play session with everything I found regarding them. But this will be my last. If I find more I'll just make a list. Elysian colosseum, on the map it's stuck as green perpetually. I've done everything there for now. I can't seem to find the last thing to do. I've done all the ladder, monster and tournaments. I've done Elies, Francesca, Dimple, Nurse, Xyla, I think. I have their blessings. I've talked to litrally everyone. I've done the two contracts. Yet it's still green on the map. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

• Thinking Face

narutomater

May 2, 2020

i never had crashes playing this game or any issues i think it just a rare issue people might have

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
At this point I don't know I should seriously stop listing bugs separate and just make a list and post it either at the end of the "day"/play session with everything I found regarding them. But this will be my last. If I find more I'll just make a list. Elysian colosseum, on the map it's stuck as green perpetually. I've done everything there for now. I can't seem to find the last thing to do. I've done all the ladder, monster and tournaments. I've done Elies, Francesca, Dimple, Nurse, Xyla, I think. I have their blessings. I've talked to litrally everyone. I've done the two contracts. Yet it's still green on the map. Am I missing something or is it bugged?
1659131576171.png
I managed to just get it.
Here are all the requirements:
1659131599700.png

Reactions: Throw_AwayPower
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes