Nov 30, 2022
im still trying to understand how she Survvived the battel not gonna say who but anyone who already played it should know who I'm talking about so I won't be spoiling the name.

we thought we killed her but she ends up being in the clifthanger to the final battel.

if i remember right she is considered a Reaper and you cant kill Death but im not 100% sure.

but it is really frustrating to be buleballed on that clifthanger not knowing anything till the next update.

Hopefully soon.

Last edited:

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Dude fucking spoilers. Edit your post and add a spoiler filter at the very least.
At this point it has been over a week and a half if you still haven't played the update yet that's on you, why are you reading through the thread despite not having played up to the current state of the game?

Nov 30, 2022
1670522026510.png 1670522055417.png 1670522078843.png

guys is anyone good at gear building? i cant beat Alice im almost level 100 for all 3 and have good gear equipped but idk if gear i have is really the best but any help for winning?

Aug 22, 2021
have no idea how to do that dude
Edit your post and look at the toolbar above the edit window. There is a flag icon which adds a spoiler bracket within your post that you can name. Put the offending text in there so people have the option to not see it as they scroll by.

At this point it has been over a week and a half if you still haven't played the update yet that's on you, why are you reading through the thread despite not having played up to the current state of the game?
Because this is the place to get updates on bugfixes as well as potential updates. Additionally, for my entire history on this site, people have nearly always had the sensibility to mark story spoilers.

Not doing so is quite unanimously viewed as rude, especially for people who have not played the game at all or are looking through these posts for solutions to problems, answers to strategy questions, etc.

Obviously ignoring social etiquette is a choice you are free to make, but expect to get called out on it.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
View attachment 2221787 View attachment 2221788 View attachment 2221789

guys is anyone good at gear building? i cant beat Alice im almost level 100 for all 3 and have good gear equipped but idk if gear i have is really the best but any help for winning?
These builds just look like you pressed "optimize." While the weapons and armor are fine, the accessory and blessing lineups are weak and lack cohesion.
You need to try to understand how Alice fights and see what equipment is available to better counter her.
You can start by unequipping all the weak accessories that you got from the Abomination and swapping them out with mythical gear from the Upgrade Hut at Mistral Village.
Some S-Tier blessings are Lyra's and Gabbi's. In general, blessings from later in the game are stronger, but combinations of blessings that support and build upon each other are more important than just stats.

Edit: I checked Deeps God and it's under tuned right now. I'll buff it to raise the damage cap by 150%.

Last edited:
Reactions: dunreeper
Nov 30, 2022
These builds just look like you pressed "optimize." While the weapons and armor are fine, the accessory and blessing lineups are weak and lack cohesion.
You need to try to understand how Alice fights and see what equipment is available to better counter her.
You can start by unequipping all the weak accessories that you got from the Abomination and swapping them out with mythical gear from the Upgrade Hut at Mistral Village.
Some S-Tier blessings are Lyra's and Gabbi's. In general, blessings from later in the game are stronger, but combinations of blessings that support and build upon each other are more important than just stats.

Edit: I checked Deeps God and it's under tuned right now. I'll buff it to raise the damage cap by 150%.
Ok so my armor good then and Glad youll update bessies armor the Deeps God.

And you said the Weapons are fine to.

so i just need to find better ACCs and Blessings you said to use the S-Tier like Lyra and Gabbi and any other new blessings from there and try to switch my Abomination ACCs with Mthical ACCs.

Hmm Ok guess i shouldent worry about what stuff gives the most Stats but instead read and see what the items Buff/Effects gives and stuff?

Nov 30, 2022
do you plan to make new Equipment for the Coming End gamer stuff?

you said your doing more End game content like Harder Colosseum Battels was just wondering if you plan to make any New End Game Gear like Tier 7 Armor and other Gear.

it just really hard to beat some Bosses like Alice and Juggernaut and Hayakawas misc quest with the tutle and other hard Bosses.

but you said im not using Good ACC and Blessings but im not really good at knowing what to use i tried Equipping better Blessings that are level 3 and using Mythic ACCs but i still lose to Alice and other End Game Bosses.

but if you plan to make Better End Game Gear that would be really Great.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 2221787 View attachment 2221788 View attachment 2221789

try focusing on synergistic effects like elemental dance+deathclaw blessing level 3 (or on Dante using the galaxian glaive)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 30, 2022
i have to say alot of the Shop Owners and Brothel and Hunters tavern and other shop places Characters look good and bad.

like were some them Redone and others were left looking more like doodles?

just wondering cause the ones that look like there Redone like at the Brothel and Hunter Tavern and certian Shops Look Really well done.

Except Deathclaw and the Fairy at the hunters tavern and other shops in other areas and that Champion girl at the Battel Shroom and the Samurai Girl at Hayakawa but Deathclaw gets new Apperance later thats better.

just wondering if they might get updates.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
i have to say alot of the Shop Owners and Brothel and Hunters tavern and other shop places Characters look good and bad.

like were some them Redone and others were left looking more like doodles?

just wondering cause the ones that look like there Redone like at the Brothel and Hunter Tavern and certian Shops Look Really well done.

Except Deathclaw and the Fairy at the hunters tavern and other shops in other areas and that Champion girl at the Battel Shroom and the Samurai Girl at Hayakawa but Deathclaw gets new Apperance later thats better.

just wondering if they might get updates.
those redone ones just looks AI art to me but this also serves as a way to tell waifu from generic npcs this also makes deathclaw's change more interesting (going from likable npc using a rpgm monster image to someone drawn by twistedscarlett)

to be clear i have nothing against AI art. it is pleasing to the eye and sometimes gives you hilarious nightmare fuel also it's especially great for people like myself(who outside of things like claymation am useless) or my best friend who has no artistic talent that can't afford to commission skilled artist like twistedscarlett for their projects

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes