TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Do you need to transfer the global and everything or only the save you are using?
The entire folder would be best.

Question: do you have any new projects on the horizon now that this game's technically complete? (not counting the post main-story). You're by far my favourite dev on this site and I'd be excited for any news!
Yes, my next game is already planned. I've made posts about it.

Reactions: DBAV

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Hot damn, you really put in the overtime on this. Amazing update and I'm only chatting with the girls so far. Gotta torment myself with some waiting for the final battle.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
im been trying to figure something out how come Dante is Auto batteling? i cant use him in battel he automatcally fights instead of manually

songos

Sep 29, 2017
The final battle is, as you said TwistedScarlett60, satisfying to read through. Eagerly waiting on the post game sequences with bated breath.

Only thing that could improve this is Goddess Eris realising that she made her final mistake, and futilely punching Dante the same way Raiden was punching Armstrong in MGR:R.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
im been trying to figure something out how come Dante is Auto batteling? i cant use him in battel he automatcally fights instead of manually
Does he have "Sybil's Blessing" equipped? Or any other accessory that I might not know of that causes Berserk/Auto Battle? If not, you may have run into a bug that could be fixed by changing your difficulty mode from story-mode back to normal.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Does he have "Sybil's Blessing" equipped? Or any other accessory that I might not know of that causes Berserk/Auto Battle? If not, you may have run into a bug that could be fixed by changing your difficulty mode from story-mode back to normal.
yea he is wearing Sybils blessing

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
yea he is wearing Sybils blessing
If you don't want him auto-battling, unequip that.

After beating Xion during party dialouge screen went black and bug message pop up, but now it works after pressing F5, just gone past when bug happened.
Might be an rare one-off bug. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Koikastu99

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
so who else's pc died and now they dont have saves. A save hero around?
The game has an episode that can be selected upon selecting "New Game" on the main menu. So you don't really need someone else's help, you can skip ahead to where your old saves were, and even use cheats to try and give yourself equipment to match your old save.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
will Nana and Luna be joining his Harem in the upcoming Post Game content? they said in the game before they wanted to join his Harem

Nana said it during the Sex that She had with Dante and Olvia about becoming nun at there Villages Church of Fertility.

Luna said it during the Blood Destert at her House.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes