Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
did i miss something, i played the game to end but the are still no children in the nursery but got girls how are able to get pregnant..pregnant.
so..why is the nursery there whn the girls dont give birth?
I was wondering the same thing

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
So the main story has ended? does that mean the game is finished or there will be side storys girl quest ECT..?

Dreecal

Sep 20, 2020
Is anyone else getting the bug where you always get the same two types of commons, no rares and no legendaries for every single mission completion? I've completed so many since this started happening that it can't really be a coincidence at this point, and it's getting pretty frustrating to miss simple town upgrades because I can't get a single god-damn topaz.

P.S. Love your game, Scarlett. Bit overdramatic at times but the story is still compelling, the combat is interesting and the music is great, some of my favorite artists in there. How'd you get the rights to use the music?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
1671757283329.png

found some Typos during this H sceene there are like 4 names messsed up and are not right.
the name Breeki should be Cheeki at this H event at Magic Weavers (Runaway experiment)
unless im wrong and that really is Breeki saying that and them being Twin Sisters just makes it a bit hard to understand sometimes cause there not showing facial expressions to see who is saying it.

Last edited:

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
View attachment 2256332

found some Typos during this H sceene there are like 4 names messsed up and are not right.
the name Breeki should be Cheeki at this H event at Magic Weavers (Runaway experiment)
unless im wrong and that really is Breeki saying that and them being Twin Sisters just makes it a bit hard to understand sometimes cause there not showing facial expressions to see who is saying it.
It should be Cheeki saying that (the blue haired one.) She's egging you into taking Breeki's virginity (the red haired one.) That's why Cheeki is pulling up Breeki's tail.

May 13, 2020
It's more that it enabled a much larger scope for the project. It's an amazing tool for solo developers!

The small scene with Cleo, Climatica, and Tysus couldn't exist without it, and since it takes me two days to draw a character, that would have added an additional week to development alone, and that simple difference already pushes the game's release back past Christmas.

It's also awesome to be able to type in "horde of monsters," "explosion," or "meteor" and get the awesome shots. a lot of which would have otherwise only been implied by a white flash on the screen or by creative, simple imagery like I had to do for the Friendship with Benefits finale.

Having 15+ backgrounds that slowly show time passing or a certain state of damage in an area made the scenes a lot more compelling, and that's definitely not something I'd be able to do alone.

View attachment 2254419 View attachment 2254420

It'll be in waves of three sex scenes, I think.

My next one will consist of:
1) The Shores of Easy, where I want to wrap up the area and its lore. The characters will be given additional dialogue for both pre-postgame and postgame. I'll add Chloe's pregnancy and give Polly another sex scene. Additionally, I want to comb through the area's monsters and equipment to see if there are any improvements that could be made. I think it's a big missed opportunity that the Shores of Easy shops don't have any thunder element equipment to encourage the player to experiment with elements, and to do that I should also make the enemies a little more elementally obvious. The Chrad may be weak to lightning but his design doesn't indicate that at all, so I might make him blue, lmao.

2) A hangout quest with Yulia and Hestia usually just involving some slice of life with a fun premise. This will help to wrap up the character's story while also providing them with another sex scene.I'll be doing a lot of threesomes too.

3) Colosseum content is back! I'm going to add area conquest for each location, new ladder tournament matches, and a new normal tournament.

After that I'll move onto Misty Woods, and a hangout quest for Eris or Swiftstroke.

They'll hopefully come fast though, maybe one a week? After Christmas, though, I'm taking a mini-vacation starting tomorrow.
but when is the tamamo scene coming? i need this

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes