May 13, 2020
thanks for the tips. I actually managed to beat them. after reloading I got lucky and they used a different skill pattern that didn't kill ray at first turn. from there I unleashed her ulti and then spammed triple fira and stuff and they went down.

Sadly, dante was mostly a support, using tank and feeling lucky. his damage was so low... and his limit break dragon fang was basically wasted, totally useless.

I already unlocked most things in the village.
dante should be doing like, most of your single target damage. he's like the reason damage is capped haha

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Found a weird bug visiting any of the cities after eldar after completing the final story causes that cities story to reset. It happened with the blood desert, Ancient pyramid and the quiet mountain areas. Finally even after defeating all the puzzle bosses at calamity overlook it didn't show complete is that because they respawn?
Final word hey @ TwistedScarlett60 share the link for the game on steam would love to support the game. Fantastic work.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
The bug caused something funny after redoing all the scenes of any of those bugged cities the capital city event resets. Causes a loop ingame.

Dylanjnj

Jun 27, 2018
i found a bug in the game! the game i played i can start over all my saved are gone. its not that bad but i was pretty far

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
i found a bug in the game! the game i played i can start over all my saved are gone. its not that bad but i was pretty far
Are you sure you moved the all the files from the old version to the new one from your save files. You need to move all the files otherwise they wont register. Especially the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The bug caused something funny after redoing all the scenes of any of those bugged cities the capital city event resets. Causes a loop ingame.
This replay happens because I recoded the way intros functioned a few updates ago. This was necessary to make sure people using episode select didn't see the intros, at the cost of current players needing to replay them. :KEK:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
May I ask what's the deal with AI art
Decided to dig through game assets out of curiosity and found them
Tried to search for posts mentioning it but I thought it would be better if someone summed it up for me

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
dante should be doing like, most of your single target damage. he's like the reason damage is capped haha
I am probably doing something wrong then with the equipment.
But I also have to confess that I'm going on without armor. I mean, I have a tier 1 for ray and a tier 2 for MC, but apart from that I'm using only things that dropped or that cost little money.

It doesn't look like I can make it to get tier 6 stuff for all of the characters...

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
May I ask what's the deal with AI art
Decided to dig through game assets out of curiosity and found them
Tried to search for posts mentioning it but I thought it would be better if someone summed it up for me
One of the biggest hurdles in this project has been how long it takes to draw, at least two days to draw a new character. This means I had to design every area in mind as efficiently with characters as possible, but this hurt the believability of the world. Magic Weavers for example, is supposed to be this whimsical, magical city, but it only has two NPCs to even represent this.
As a solo dev, this hurts the potential of my project. To help alleviate this, some free assets were used to flesh out the game.
NPC characters used to look like this:
1671877047778.png
Now, thanks to modern advancements, they can look like this: (Just an example)
1671877143917.png

People prefer the latter. And I don't just throw the AI art in as is, I'll clean it up, redo the eyes and fingers, add emotes, and versions without clothes.
This tool enables the game to have a larger cast of minor characters that helps flesh the game out and make the world feel like a living breathing place.
97% of the content is still drawn by me:
1671877577665.png

May 13, 2020
I am probably doing something wrong then with the equipment.
But I also have to confess that I'm going on without armor. I mean, I have a tier 1 for ray and a tier 2 for MC, but apart from that I'm using only things that dropped or that cost little money.

It doesn't look like I can make it to get tier 6 stuff for all of the characters...
i think the armor was pretty minor in comparison to running the mythical equipments. i played on RPG Master mode and absolutely dumpstered every fight except for puzzle fights, juggernaut fights, and training arena.

here's what my MC has been running since these options came out. just went for attack and crits. Glacial Acid is a weapon that hits so hard it doesn't actually have space to tell you anything about it because it's too busy describing all the different damage effects layered onto it, so of course I wanted it. spiked armor was very good too, but I switched to molten to just null fire attacks because I was hoping to cheese one of the arena fights with it.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
i think the armor was pretty minor in comparison to running the mythical equipments. i played on RPG Master mode and absolutely dumpstered every fight except for puzzle fights, juggernaut fights, and training arena.

here's what my MC has been running since these options came out. just went for attack and crits. Glacial Acid is a weapon that hits so hard it doesn't actually have space to tell you anything about it because it's too busy describing all the different damage effects layered onto it, so of course I wanted it. spiked armor was very good too, but I switched to molten to just null fire attacks because I was hoping to cheese one of the arena fights with it.
I see, I have no mythical eq whatsoever, I just tried to max the village, and the raw stats and skills by investing in the village again. I have some cool blessing, but tbh I don't see many that seem worth upgrading... I have maybe 2 or 3 fully upgraded. I like to keep warrior medal on my chars for example, to boost level gain.

Siren222

Oct 31, 2022
So, I may be just overlooking something here, but does anyone know how to participate in the platinum and diamond tournaments? I can't remember what it said to do way back at the beginning. :HideThePain:

B000

Mar 10, 2022
So, I may be just overlooking something here, but does anyone know how to participate in the platinum and diamond tournaments? I can't remember what it said to do way back at the beginning. :HideThePain:
they aren't currently implemented if I remember correctly

Reactions: Siren222

MattStewart

Dec 12, 2022
So has the nursery school or childbirth been implemented yet ik I can get the girls pregnant but are kids available yet

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
So has the nursery school or childbirth been implemented yet ik I can get the girls pregnant but are kids available yet
Not yet. Going off of the statements at the end of the game, the children will be born near the end of the post-story content Twisted is putting out now if not right at the end.

May 13, 2020
I see, I have no mythical eq whatsoever, I just tried to max the village, and the raw stats and skills by investing in the village again. I have some cool blessing, but tbh I don't see many that seem worth upgrading... I have maybe 2 or 3 fully upgraded. I like to keep warrior medal on my chars for example, to boost level gain.
theres a loooot of rly good blessings. and the mythical equips arent too bad, just takes like 1-2 fights of grinding per + hunting for the items in shops.

super shotgun for bessie is so nuts too, pls get.

Diego2112

Jun 17, 2020
So finished up the content, and really the only complaint I have is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that's my take on it. Back to the shadows I go to wait for the next update!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So finished up the content, and really the only complaint I have is

Anyway, that's my take on it. Back to the shadows I go to wait for the next update!
Trust me when I say a part of me really wanted to bring back...

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes