Feb 29, 2020
i haven't played this since version 8.03. Positively surprised to see that the changelog is bigger than my list of debts.

But what I need to know is: does my bae among bae's Pumpkin Queen come back to life?!

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
*Insert explanation of Swiftstroke's explosive growth here*
So basically Swifty got what TVtropes calls the " " where, and i quote "An otherwise "ordinary" character gets superhuman abilities through mundane training" and the only thing holding her back is her need to have a proper reason to go all out.

Christ12345

Dec 23, 2018
I believe that thought process to be what started the argument above. Scarlett has stated that they feel uncomfortable bringing back the big bads so this is unlikely to happen regardless.
i thank you for your nice reply, ok dont bring them back but what about previous scenes in the game where we get to bone them before we know they bad? There is potential there i think because it seemed it was set up to get with SSJ after fighting her, but nothing ever came of that and that was saddening.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
i thank you for your nice reply, ok dont bring them back but what about previous scenes in the game where we get to bone them before we know they bad? There is potential there i think because it seemed it was set up to get with SSJ after fighting her, but nothing ever came of that and that was saddening.
You need to remember that Dante having sex with a woman gives her access to Mistral Village via the gate. He can't sex Furnace Knight, Juggernaut or Slime God etc.etc. without giving them the ability to enter Mistral Village and kill everyone he loves. Let's just accept its a bad idea and move on.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Swiftstroke's explosive growth didn't particularly have a reason behind it, but it has been a consistent and planned part of the story. She's not the chosen one; she doesn't have god genes, and she doesn't have superparents, and a part of me really likes that. She's just someone who is unfathomably driven.

The first time you met her, you were basically equals, and if she continued on that trajectory, she would be roughly as strong as Michaela by the final fight. By any means, it's not bad.

However, the second time you meet her, she's already done some crazy training and become strong enough to blitz your entire party in a single round.

Then the third time you meet her, she's even stronger, one-shotting multiple enemies over the course of several days of training that took your entire party a full battle to beat one.

You hear news of her continuing to get even stronger during the trip to the Calamity Overlook.

Then, by the time you meet her, she's basically a match for Blackjack. The biggest potential inconsistency is the fact she lost to Blackjack, but I personally think Swiftstroke would struggle to go all-out against a friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting points. I fault myself for not paying enough attention, though there was a lot going on, but that makes sense now. I forgot she must have absorbed Spoiler and Spoiler's spirit. I recall one of the characters saying something like, 'But she leaves her defeated opponents alive so she doesn't absorb any spirit, how is she so strong?', and I guess I adopted that same confusion. She must still be killing monsters, though. And the two weapon upgrades certainly helped, yeah.

Pretty awesome character development on her, and she had my favorite sex scene! I'm just gonna go ahead and post that art again, for reasons. Everyone - you're welcome (y)

Shahzar97

Aug 12, 2022
SPOILERS AHEAD
If you have not played the new update you should not read this

Ok first i loved the ending.At first i thought its over and the ending will be a sad one But we revive everyone i also Loved that WE revive everyone but it was also kind of boring.The thing i wanted to ask was can we bang the shadow hunters Because they are hot as f I would love to see that with the help of crystal ball maybe? and also juggernaut is still alive in capital city idk if you noticed or not.Also will you continue the game or just give it the next update an finish it?

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
SPOILERS AHEAD
If you have not played the new update you should not read this

Ok first i loved the ending.At first i thought its over and the ending will be a sad one But we revive everyone i also Loved that WE revive everyone but it was also kind of boring.The thing i wanted to ask was can we bang the shadow hunters Because they are hot as f I would love to see that with the help of crystal ball maybe? and also juggernaut is still alive in capital city idk if you noticed or not.Also will you continue the game or just give it the next update an finish it?
You can scroll up a couple spots to see where I said this once before. However sexing the shadow hunters is not feasible due to them gaining access to Mistral Village. These people have proven they are not above murdering pregnant women to potentially defeat their enemies. As for bringing them back afterwards Scarlett has made clear they do not wish to bring back any of the big bads in a prior post. The shadow hunters will likely remain simply part of the group you had to kill to save your loved ones.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes