hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I can't seem to get past Slkipstream / Colosseum / Wood Elf Village / Hayakawa / Magic Weavers. Am I missing something, or is this stuff just not implemented yet? I'm lvl 23 and not quite able to beat Jiangshi in the Training Area yet if that helps....

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I can't seem to get past Slkipstream / Colosseum / Wood Elf Village / Hayakawa / Magic Weavers. Am I missing something, or is this stuff just not implemented yet? I'm lvl 23 and not quite able to beat Jiangshi in the Training Area yet if that helps....
Do you mean the fights are too difficult for you to get past them, or do you mean you're unable to progress any further? Every single area on the map is accessible in the current version of the game "18.0.0."

If you've unlocked Slipstreams, all you need to do is complete the advancement contract there; it's practically an unlosable freebie.
If you are struggling with the difficulty, use skills more often, such as Power Break and Blind Shot. Don't forget to upgrade your equipment. Increasing your attack or magic attack is very good early in the game. If you get a game over on a battle, the game gives you an opportunity to replay it with a buff, there also exists consumable soup that lets you buff your stats up to 30% before the battle begins.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Do you mean the fights are too difficult for you to get past them, or do you mean you're unable to progress any further? Every single area on the map is accessible in the current version of the game "18.0.0."

If you've unlocked Slipstreams, all you need to do is complete the advancement contract there; it's practically an unlosable freebie.
If you are struggling with the difficulty, use skills more often, such as Power Break and Blind Shot. Don't forget to upgrade your equipment. Increasing your attack or magic attack is very good early in the game. If you get a game over on a battle, the game gives you an opportunity to replay it with a buff, there also exists consumable soup that lets you buff your stats up to 30% before the battle begins.
Hmm... OK, I'm not having too much trouble with fights (in fact I'm punching above my weight in terms of level equivalency), but nothing past Slipstream seems to unlock, even though I've done the contracts. I'll keep grinding, maybe I'll figure something out. Thanks for your advice.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

OK, I saw my problem... I had NOT done the Advancement contract in Slipstream because it looked at first glance to be too hard for me... now I feel like a prize dumbass for wasting everyone's time here. BTW, I freakin' LOVE this game, pls oh pls keep developing it to the very end.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

AfWhite

Oct 1, 2017
Does someone have a full save? The game keeps freezing on the final boss, and I atleast want to know the ending

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does someone have a full save? The game keeps freezing on the final boss, and I atleast want to know the ending
Freezing? What does the error log say, if anything? And is the point at which it freezes consistent?

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021
View attachment 2252326

Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 18 - Story Finale!

Episode 18 marks the end of the main story for Monster Girl 1,000. Thank you for being here!

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

18.0.0 Changelog:
Major:

• One big final mission at Capital City.
  • 50000+ Word Update. Madness throughout.
  • New Harem Members?
  • Wearing Protection: You can now choose to wear protection with harem members. You must forgo protection with characters to get them pregnant.
  • Bessie & Ray Chat: You can now chat and sleep with Bessie and Ray at any location. A total of ~10,000 words of dialogue has been given to the characters about a variety of topics.
  • New Dante skill: "Scan" at level 1: Target an enemy to view their stats and elemental weaknesses. (To get it on an existing save, revisit the World Map and it'll be added)
Minor:
  • Dragon Form: New Effect: When using skills, deal an extra 25% damage to the enemy in a separate damage instance.
  • Time Warp: Now has a 6 turn cooldown.
  • Deeps God (Tier 6): Now raises damage cap to 2,500,000.
  • Overachiver Bracer: Nerfed to +30% Max HP, +20% Crit Rate/Damage, +20% TP Charge Rate. +10% Experience Rate.
  • Overachiver Bangle: Nerfed to +40% Max HP, +20% Agility, +30% TP Charge Rate. +15% Experience Rate.
  • Added 1 Legendary Ore to Agni & Rudra's recipe.
  • Elven Legacy: No longer targets all enemies. Now hits three random targets for 40% damage per shot.
  • Galaxian Glaives double hit is now a double attack, allowing it to proc effects twice.
  • Galaxian Glaive's Elementas now has the same power as Elementas + Double Attack. Power 24 -> 32
  • Warrior TP Mode has been recoded: TP Gain = Damaged Inflicted * 10 / Estimated Damage (Maximum of 16%) (It's really good now, trust me)
  • Redundant "Rest" option removed.
  • Little Shroom City consumable items purchasable by SP have had their prices reduced.
  • Luck now gives a tiny bonus to tons of parameters, including Hit Rate, Evasion Rate, Crit Rate, Crit Evasion rate, Magic Evasion Rate, Magic Reflect Rate and Counter Rate. You can see these chances in the attributes screen, and it's possible to squeeze +3% out of all values with a luck focused build.
Fixes:
  • Fixed some enemies not dropping the legendary versions of their equipment, like... a lot.
  • Fixed Quickening Powder not being usable.
  • Fixed Blossom Flux not lifestealing
  • Added a proper back button to the Puzzle Boss room's Claim Rewards menu.
  • Improved Bomb Queen's battle AI.
  • Fixed 10 billion and 100 billion damage achievement requirements.
  • You can no longer to see certain Ulti scenes early.
  • Fixed the 250 point Achievement giving the Overachiever Bracer instead of Shield.
  • Fixed the Hayakawa Samurai battle replay making you fight Thu'ban
  • Fixed Slime Barrier Bracer (Legendary) being listed as armor instead of accessory
marry me :D xD

Great game honestly finished it and now im satisfied hope i get a dragon girl to fuck :p i will pray and wish anyway thanks for making such a great and satisfying game cant wait to play your future works if they are similar to this or better.

AfWhite

Oct 1, 2017
Freezing? What does the error log say, if anything? And is the point at which it freezes consistent?
Not sure about the error log, where can I check it?
Its always about halfway through the boss health bar though, not sure if there's a second phase that might be causing the issue.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Not sure about the error log, where can I check it?
Its always about halfway through the boss health bar though, not sure if there's a second phase that might be causing the issue.
Usually when you crash, a small error appears. Which battle are you specifically freezing at, and what does the freezing look like? Do the sprites and music continue but you're unable to act?

Jun 18, 2020
Hello! So, I just thought I should bring it up, it may have been pointed out already, but for some reason after finishing the story and going back to Capital city, my game replays the entire sequence where we first encounter Swiftstroke.

Reactions: MisterRed

thebignasty

Nov 2, 2020
I just gotta say that I'm sick to fuggin death of the hordes of daz3d crap flooding steam and koikatsu/honey select stuff filling patreon. daz3d stuff nearly always looks ultra hideous to me, but that is likely my personal taste.

3dcg's greatest crime of all time is the few attempts at monster girls that are more than just animal ears on regular looking humans.

2dcg monster girl games fair much better, but getting both great art and a fun to play/read story is rare.

This game truly is an oasis in a desert of nightmares. Thank [whatever-you-want] me (and now you) managed to find it.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes