TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 - Can we get the hotfix as a patch so we don't have to re-download the entire game again? Thanks for any answers!
It's a good idea, but I'm not really sure how I'd actually do this or the best methods for sharing it. F95zone typically shares entire games on the OPs, and this bug is actually important enough for me to want to replace that since it's not unlikely that players will gravitate toward the bugged quest in this update.

You don't need to download the new version, though; you just have to avoid the Mistral Village repeatable contract. But even then, you can play it and just blindly navigate back out of the contract area fairly easily, the bug is that a picture appears over the screen when you're on the map.

can you impregnate the two main gals?
Coming fairly soon.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I know it's probably a bit late to ask for gameplay rebalances, but the protagonists counter attack needs some serious nerfing. I loved the ending series of fights, but I couldn't take it seriously (I was on RPG Master difficulty) when I 1 shot the final boss, 3 times, because she hit me once.

I'm not even an absurdly high level either, I finished the game at level 60. It was a nice change of pace though, for most of the game I could tank encounters meant for 5-10 levels above me. That stopped after the underdark, I actually struggled for a while after that, then I think I hit level 50 and was destroying people again.

• Haha
Reactions: Gripgrapes

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
That being said, "The game is too easy" is the ONLY complaint I have after 75 hours of playing. This games story is actually incredible, especially compared to some other games on this site. I loved every minute of it and the characters are awesome. I wish it was possible to bring more girls into the harem, especially post game, and get them pregnant, but with 85 girls to have sex with, 23 of which you can get pregnant and move into the village, I don't have a ton to complain about.

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks, guys! Hotfix tomorrow.
I'm having an issue with saves on the Mac version. For whatever reason, I cannot save the game and I can't even find a save folder in the application. I could swear that wasn't the case the last time I played the game several versions ago. It could be a file path issue on my end but I figured I'd bring it to your attention just in case.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
I know it's probably a bit late to ask for gameplay rebalances, but the protagonists counter attack needs some serious nerfing. I loved the ending series of fights, but I couldn't take it seriously (I was on RPG Master difficulty) when I 1 shot the final boss, 3 times, because she hit me once.

I'm not even an absurdly high level either, I finished the game at level 60. It was a nice change of pace though, for most of the game I could tank encounters meant for 5-10 levels above me. That stopped after the underdark, I actually struggled for a while after that, then I think I hit level 50 and was destroying people again.
Yeah, but probaly, it's a game not for only RPG gamers, it's for everyone, who even have never experience a turn based rpg combat. Indeed, it's mainly about harem collecting, seggs and a very good storyline.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Lost saves again.. this is the 2nd time and I really am getting tired of having to restart again *sigh*
I see what I did wrong.. so use to renpy games that having a game keep its save in its own folder structure is just weird..

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
  • Beating the Pumpkin Queen (in her hardest battle) now awards the Pumpkin Slayer mythical weapon.
but i thought she already dropped the pumpkin slayer mythical weapon (then how do I already have it)

• Luck no longer increases Counter Rate or Magic Reflection Chance.
yay...maybe
  • Reduced the occurance of other characters proccing Ray's equipment effects. (Mostly to avoid her being sent back in the turn order without your control.)
well after that one time dante's attack took 4 minutes to finish cause cause deathclaw's blessing proc'd on almost every casting of elemantas

Phi14

Aug 16, 2021
Did someone have "some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js" issue? Cause when i do a zap's survival test, the game stopped when the boss is low

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Small hotfix on OP, you can ignore it if you don't want to do the Mistral Village repeatable contract:
18.1.2:
  • Removed the damage limit when using "One Punch Ma'am" cheat.
  • Fixed Mistral Village repeatable contract leaving an image over the map.
  • Fixed Diamond tournament achievement unlocking when you complete the platinum tournaments.
  • Fixed 2 typos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ravelord Nito
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes