Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
First of all.. Holy shit, what an amazing game wow
I've actually spent more time actually playing this game, exploring every action and getting to know every charcter I "come" across ;)
Legit spend more time doing that than beating my meat.. not cool dude xD

Was always gonna post that, but rn I'm at the Pumpq part
1673171852579.png

1673171866724.png
I'm rly sad there wasnt an option to continue the path that the OC starts in helping her understand
I'm at the part where she's ofc pissed and feels betrayed after trying her/it's best to open up to someone despite knowing only hate and resentment in response from the world O,nO
So far it's going as that text bubble says n she's done some things I'm not sure she can go back on/b forgiven for

If things do get better then I all I have to say is that it's taking too long lol fix it! :mad:
N if they dont, then I want you to know that I hate you despite continuing to play this amazing game x'D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterGirl1000-18.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm rly sad there wasnt an option to continue the path that the OC starts in helping her understand
I'm at the part where she's ofc pissed and feels betrayed after trying her/it's best to open up to someone despite knowing only hate and resentment in response from the world O,nO
So far it's going as that text bubble says n she's done some things I'm not sure she can go back on/b forgiven for

If things do get better then I all I have to say is that it's taking too long lol fix it! :mad:
N if they dont, then I want you to know that I hate you despite continuing to play this amazing game x'D
Can't give everyone a happy ending! :cry:

Snake2586

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any way to get old saves to carry over in to the latest version, I don't want to have to start all over again.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Just passed here to brag: while fighting in the platinum tournament the last machine, Ray casted 15 times in a row Elementas, on a fully debuffed foe. She stopped only due to her mana being depleted.

MY GOD

bug report: the brick shithouse talks to me before the final battle, somewhat breaking the timeline

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
so it isn't with the main character or his children right? and is only mother daughter threesome?
yeah nothing with dante's children as far as i know. oh I forgot there's also a threesome with twin catgirls, honestly normally i'd say it's not enough content to warrant the tag but there is enough step content for it (though that should really have it's own tag)
First of all.. Holy shit, what an amazing game wow
I've actually spent more time actually playing this game, exploring every action and getting to know every charcter I "come" across ;)
Legit spend more time doing that than beating my meat.. not cool dude xD

Was always gonna post that, but rn I'm at the Pumpq part
View attachment 2294561

View attachment 2294562

just wait til
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
bug report: the hangouts board doesn't show Hestia's encounter, I only have three alternatives, all of which are marked "in development" and that can't be selected

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Have you beaten the game yet?
Ah so it's bound to that? I am right before the final battle, I just wanted to kick Juggernaut ass before heading out.
I have a semi-random equip and managed to get her to 40% hp today, maybe with tiered armor, leveled blessings and no exp equipment I will manage.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
the Misty Woods is next Right?

does that mean your doing soemthnig for the Manta Girl who was the Abomination but he brought her back so id assume she getting something.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
So I updated to the most recent version, 8.1.2, and I am still getting a bug: When I go to The Capital, Lionshead, The Slipstreams, Hayakawa, and the Wood Elf Kingdom the cutscenes play as though I am arriving at the location for the first time. I have completed the game and have gold coins at every location except the coliseum. Not sure what is causing it, but I get the full dialogue, battles, and even blessings as though I am going the first time. Once I play the scenes however they do not occur again even when I leave the location, go to another, then return.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
OK, I'm gonna show my geek side here for a sec... can you list out the music (artist / song) somewhere for me? Some of this game's music is frankly beautiful.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes