ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
It's very hard to balance a final boss when the level of power can be a team capable of outputting 10,000,000 a turn, and a team capable of dealing less than 1,000,000 per turn. Story content was tested at minimum level with basic equipment.

That said, the late game colosseum content and super bosses aren't going to fuck around.
I feel your pain, however part of the reason I'm doing such absurd damage seems to be a damage effect I don't remember how I got, where enemies would take additional damage after my counter attack. This damaged seemed to be uncapped and would sometimes be as high as 10,000,000 by itself. I'm not sure what causes it, but it seems to happen at the end of my turn or the end of enemy's turns.

I do think giving the game a pretty hard cap of 1,000,000 damage (while laughably easy to achieve late game) is still good for trying to keep some level of balance across a wide variety of points someone could be approaching a boss at.

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
i know its kinda like a spoiler to me.. since i just started the game .. but do you even find the real mother of the mc ?

Reactions: Xfucker

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
In addition to the three next update, I have another three pregnancies planned after that. That should be all of them, after all, the game is wrapping up development and I'm excited to start working on my next game in a few months. (y)

Curious who are these three going to be ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minishotgun

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
man, Swiftstroke must be giving the dev some swift strokes under the desk for the amount of screen time she gets compared to big names like Francesca and Luna
(post sponsored by the Luna Best Girl foundation)

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Speaking of pregnancies, I'll be adding three more in the next update. It takes sometime since I need to go over all their scenes too. (y)
And holy shit good work you've done this far! I'm especially thrilled for music and scenes. Finally a game that doesn't get you to "get on a ground so I fuck you silly" but actually has some story... erm, feels I think. That, too!

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
now unless i forgot or overlooked a line during the finale or ending, didn't...
... unless of course that hocus pocus at the ending changed a few rules i wasn't aware of.

oh well who cares. i'll just wait until the updates drop and see for myself what the reasoning is.

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
now unless i forgot or overlooked a line during the finale or ending, didn't...
... unless of course that hocus pocus at the ending changed a few rules i wasn't aware of.

oh well who cares. i'll just wait until the updates drop and see for myself what the reasoning is.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes