BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
I do hope we'll be able to knock up at least one of the taurs (Fingers crossed for Francesca if it happens). they get so little love in games... in the depressingly few that they're even apart of.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have a rather stupid question where or how can I check the relationship, whether a woman can or is already pregnant? Haven't played in a few updates and just can't remember and don't want to start over.

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
Another couple of bugs. So I am trying to complete the encyclopedia, I cannot seem to forge the Doppelganger Legendary version, then when I try to switch from story mode to normal mode in order to see skills activate and enact status that I haven't seen since the encyclopedia was added to the game and thus are not logged, but the game keeps auto battling.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, but probaly, it's a game not for only RPG gamers, it's for everyone, who even have never experience a turn based rpg combat. Indeed, it's mainly about harem collecting, seggs and a very good storyline.
And that's fine, I understand that. However, it's kinda an expectation for a difficulty called "RPG Master" which is sold as only being for people who play RPGs to be difficult. That wasn't my primary issue however, my issue was decimating the final boss with counter attacks since it kinda deflated the entire fight for me. Like, it went from his climatic final battle, to me laughing my ass off because the boss would die for the terrible sin of touching me.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
And that's fine, I understand that. However, it's kinda an expectation for a difficulty called "RPG Master" which is sold as only being for people who play RPGs to be difficult. That wasn't my primary issue however, my issue was decimating the final boss with counter attacks since it kinda deflated the entire fight for me. Like, it went from his climatic final battle, to me laughing my ass off because the boss would die for the terrible sin of touching me.
It's very hard to balance a final boss when the level of power can be a team capable of outputting 10,000,000 a turn, and a team capable of dealing less than 1,000,000 per turn. Story content was tested at minimum level with basic equipment.

That said, the late game colosseum content and super bosses aren't going to fuck around.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
You can find all the music in the folders, go to 'www' then 'audio'.
<Sighing, rolling my eyes> You know, I thought about looking for such a folder, some games have that and some don't, but I was lazy. I really gotta dig on my own before I ask dumb@$$ questions. Thanks for the head's up, bro.

notme3579

Sep 22, 2022
View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2023-01-08
Developer: TwistedScarlett -
Censored: No
Version: 18.1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
anyone know a way to transfer my save file? i just finished the game and find out th
View attachment 2218848

Overview:
A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. He's joined by an elf girl and a demon girl as he ventures out into a new, mysterious world full of monster girls to build his harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2023-01-08
Developer: TwistedScarlett -
Censored: No
Version: 18.1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Friendship with Benefits - My Tuition Academia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2218835 View attachment 2218837 View attachment 2218838 View attachment 2218839 View attachment 2218840 View attachment 2218841 View attachment 2218842 View attachment 2218843 View attachment 2218844 View attachment 2218845 View attachment 2218846
anyone know a way to transfer my safe file? i just finished the game and it wasnt the finished version and obviously i dont want to complete the whole game again for the couple extra scenes at the end

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
anyone know a way to transfer my save file? i just finished the game and find out th

anyone know a way to transfer my safe file? i just finished the game and it wasnt the finished version and obviously i dont want to complete the whole game again for the couple extra scenes at the end
you don't need to transfer your save file cause the new version only overwrites every other asset except the save files

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Not exactly, the mc is adopted by the female elf's mom so they aren't blood relatives
there not related at all litterly not even step silibings they only adopted him and he been bessies Childhood friend for long time.
have no idea why that tag even exists in first place.
did both of you miss the part where I said "considered?" I never claimed they were, and they aren't which is why they are ok with their relationship later in the game. That situation however could be considered incest which was my point.

Then there was the actual case of incest where Bessie and her mother have a threesome. which is actual incest and would warrant the incest tag.

please read something in its entirety before you post.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes