Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
my guy, you've ben in this forum for awhile, not only has TS answered that here, the answer is in the game itself.
Sorry about that question it was just when i saw that message about TS60 only doing 3 more Pregencies and then doing time skip after made me think that no one else was getting any pregenceies besides those 3 he mentioned which were not Bessie or Ray.
so it made me panic.
but maybe i read it wrong my bad if i did not read it right.

YogiiiBear

May 4, 2020
Man, I finished playing through this game a few days ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since. I loved every second of it. Such an awesome experience!

I'm very much so looking forward to the post-game updates, and whatever TwistedScarlett has in store for the future! Definitely gained a new fan in me.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
You know I just realized something. Alice has had a ton of kids in her life, but Wendy is the only one left in the village and they are said to be extinct everywhere else. That means all her other daughters are dead. Poor Alice.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
You know I just realized something. Alice has had a ton of kids in her life, but Wendy is the only one left in the village and they are said to be extinct everywhere else. That means all her other daughters are dead. Poor Alice.
Wendy is actually her great granddaughter

Oct 9, 2021
Been playing for a while during different patches, and after 109 hours, finally got to the end with the new patch. All I have to say is "wow." A great story, and definitely not what I expected from a game found on this site. Bravo.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
May 13, 2020
hi TS60, friendly reminder that we (by which i might mostly mean i) want to sex the pink fox. do you think she will be sexable soon? asking for a friend who wants to sex the fox. (that friend is me)

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
sometimes i wonder if scarlett forgot about francesca's blessing and the fledgeling immortal passive.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes