Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Loved both this and fwb which i bought on steam before i knew what i was getting into lmao, i hope theres another game coming after this ones all wrapped up. great story and fun all around

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that Deathstroke's blessing kills whoever has it equipped after their first move. I have no clue if that's intentional, so I decided to let you know.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have no idea why, but Bessie is gone from my party, and Ray keeps dying at the start of every battle
Could you tell me what happened before you encountered this bug where Bessie left the party?

Just wanted to let you know that Deathstroke's blessing kills whoever has it equipped after their first move. I have no clue if that's intentional, so I decided to let you know.
Death... stroke? Do you mean Deathclaw or Swiftstroke?

think i found a bug.

Historia can get pregrant before completeing her Misic Quests
Thanks!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Lol. Deathclaw. I knew that looked wrong somehow when I typed it.
Edit: This bug applies to the level 1 variant, you are correct, it will kill you lmao.

are any of the girls that we don't knock up in the game going to go through pregnancy off screen during the upcoming timeskip?
I don't think so! Can't let any other men touch our girls.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yup it gives Dante or whoever this storm ball looking buff and after you attack it says magic storm I and you die lol
Level 2 and 3 are fine (which is probably why I didn't notice, since I ended up using it at level 3 for my testing). I'll release a patch tomorrow that fixes this along with any other bugs people find.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
i was meaning could they have Dante's kids off screen and just mention it all after the timeskip.
If I'm thinking about this the right way, it's been awhile since we've canonically seen a lot of the girls, and if we're doing a 9ish month timeskip in the near future, some of the ladies we saw awhile ago could feasibly have gotten pregnant after their encounter with Dante and co. and give birth during the timeskip before canonically seeing him again.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
i just love how that Quitis got some love to.
i felt bad for her she was experimented on and became that monster.
glad she got a chance to be loved to.

Mar 7, 2019
Hello i been wondering about something how come Bessie is way more powerful then Dante or Ray? i cant make em do damage like bessie does they basically deal hardly any damage compared to Bessie.

Bessies just in enterly different Leuge then Dante or Ray she like to OP but if you know how to make Dante and Ray deal as much damage as Bessie then can you give me advice?
Bessie is the DPS of the group, she's supposed to deal the most damage. Dante is tank/buff focuses and Ray is split between damage output and healing/buffs. Build your team around supporting Bessie, but the longer fights can't be won with pure DPS, that's where Dante and Ray really shine.

Also Ray deals more damage if you get her one mythic with a chance of multi-casting. Cant beat 5 blasts of Elemantis in one turn.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Bessie is the DPS of the group, she's supposed to deal the most damage. Dante is tank/buff focuses and Ray is split between damage output and healing/buffs. Build your team around supporting Bessie, but the longer fights can't be won with pure DPS, that's where Dante and Ray really shine.

Also Ray deals more damage if you get her one mythic with a chance of multi-casting. Cant beat 5 blasts of Elemantis in one turn.
which Mythic is it that makes her casts multi-casting?

Also for Dante should i give him gear that helps to tank the party? and use Buff skills to Tank and enchance partys battel power?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes