Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
if we are ever get that Birthday Orgy that Dobbi tells Dante about and not to be expecting one.
id be amazed if that was added a Surprise Birthday Orgy.
him having Sex with all his Lovers at once like year later on his 19th birthday or something.

also is there a reason this fuzziness cant be fixed in these 2 BGs? and there were other BGs with Fuzzy stuff to like the Inn Room BG.
sorry if im asking for something that might not be possible to fix but it just bothers my eyes when i stare at it.
1673994080242.png 1674002274903.png

Last edited:

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I'm not sure what's wrong, but I'm getting stuck in a combat loop during the fight with Juliet. I have auto-combat on and in the section where she jumps in the air there's just a never ending loop of the meteor attack and me attacking nothing. Any fix possible?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I noticed some issues with the writing in the latest scenes, some lines seem to randomly switch between first and third person for no reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I noticed the achievement for completing 80% of the bestiary actually unlocks at 20%

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Coster

Dec 19, 2017
Wish there were some sort of information pages for all of the characters. It can he hard to remember everyone after coming back to the game.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm not sure what's wrong, but I'm getting stuck in a combat loop during the fight with Juliet. I have auto-combat on and in the section where she jumps in the air there's just a never ending loop of the meteor attack and me attacking nothing. Any fix possible?
I've been unable to replicate this bug, could you tell me any other details? Did you encounter this bug the second time you tried this fight? (Press W to skip really fast during dialogue)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I've been unable to replicate this bug, could you tell me any other details? Did you encounter this bug the second time you tried this fight? (Press W to skip really fast during dialogue)
So TS on an unrelated matter, why are there only 2 races of elves? Wood & dark. Most fantasy universes include high. So, why don't you include the high elves?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I updated OP to 18.2.3:

Changes/Fixes:
  • Choosing Swiftstroke first in the threesome no longer skips Davy's vaginal.
  • Davy now looks pregnant at the bar and fishery
  • Davy and Swiftstroke now count to the pregnancy total.
  • Deathclaw's Level 1 blessing no longer applies "Electrofied" onto the user.
  • Historia can no longer get pregnant before "Hidden Lab" is complete.
  • Davy and Swiftstroke contract is now repeatable.
  • Character sprites now appear as invisible in Mistral Village contracts
  • 80% Bestiary achievement no longer unlocks at 20%. (It will still be broken on old saves, since achievements are tied to the save file)
  • Typo fixes.
Sorry about all the bugs. The game is getting so big is makes me dizzy just trying to code it all.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I'm playing on Android, I'm not skipping dialogue, only have the auto-combat feature on. I can share my save if you like, where are they located on Android?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm playing on Android, I'm not skipping dialogue, only have the auto-combat feature on. I can share my save if you like, where are they located on Android?
I have no idea where the save files are on android, but you could take screenshots of your character equipment, and maybe we can see if there's an effect that's causing the softlock. Again, did the bug occur when you repeated the battle? And if so, are you using any particular skills such as "Delay", or "Sleep?"

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I have no idea where the save files are on android, but you could take screenshots of your character equipment, and maybe we can see if there's an effect that's causing the softlock. Again, did the bug occur when you repeated the battle? And if so, are you using any particular skills such as "Delay", or "Sleep?"
It has been occurring each time I enter the battle from my save. Attached are screenshots. I don't think it's using a particular skill, however what is it that causes her to drop back down after jumping up?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It has been occurring each time I enter the battle from my save. Attached are screenshots. I don't think it's using a particular skill, however what is it that causes her to drop back down after jumping up?
Are you replaying the entire contract's story? I see you have drops that you can only get from Juliet, so you must have beaten her once.

Again: Unable to replicate the bug.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
If I have Devi and Swiftstroke, they don’t want to fly into any roofing felts, should their image not change ?, and should they have a choice to use protection or not?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
does this game have fuzzy BGs cause the artwork is someone elses and it considered copyrighted to have pictures crystal clear?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes