22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but scrolling through 188 pages is not something I quite planned for today :)

I have a question about the passives by upgrading the house in the Village and some items you can purchase. In my playthroughs I have been holding off getting them because I think I am reading their descriptions as "+X% to stat you already have".

My question is this: I know leveling increases the base stats you have (HP, MP, Attack etc.). Do the passives mentioned above get applied like equipment, where it adds as a modifier on top of the base instead of applying once to the base stat directly?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but scrolling through 188 pages is not something I quite planned for today :)

I have a question about the passives by upgrading the house in the Village and some items you can purchase. In my playthroughs I have been holding off getting them because I think I am reading their descriptions as "+X% to stat you already have".

My question is this: I know leveling increases the base stats you have (HP, MP, Attack etc.). Do the passives mentioned above get applied like equipment, where it adds as a modifier on top of the base instead of applying once to the base stat directly?
The party house upgrades add directly to the base stats, like a level up would.

The cafe upgrades, which are percentage modifiers, stack with equipment. I'm not sure if that's additive or multiplicative, but I feel like it's probably multiplicative.

Last edited:

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
The party house upgrades add directly to the base stats, like a level up would.

The cafe upgrades, which are percentage modifiers, stack with equipment. I'm not sure if that's additive or multiplicative, but I feel like it's probably multiplicative.
Thanks. Haven't looked at the Party upgrades in a while so did not see that they were +X and not +X%. So it is better to get these faster then. Thanks!

brendanmeister

Jan 23, 2020
Is there a way to leave a fight? I'm on story mode so I have auto-battle on. I'm in the Alice fight but she just constantly heals more damage than I can do, and my team heals all the damage she does, so right now it feels like I'm softlocked in a never ending fight.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there a way to leave a fight? I'm on story mode so I have auto-battle on. I'm in the Alice fight but she just constantly heals more damage than I can do, and my team heals all the damage she does, so right now it feels like I'm softlocked in a never ending fight.
There is no way to leave a fight on Story Mode, but your characters do build up adrenaline causing them to deal more damage over the course of a battle. This was added to avoid the situation you're facing, but at its most extreme, you can still get into situations with super bosses where your party deals too little damage. I didn't really expect people to fight optional superbosses on the auto-battle story mode difficulty, so they weren't really balanced with that in mind.

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
I must be searching for the wrong term in this thread cuz i cant find an answer, sorry if its asked a lot in a different way. is there a way to reverse the dialogue if you miss something? tysm :)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I must be searching for the wrong term in this thread cuz i cant find an answer, sorry if its asked a lot in a different way. is there a way to reverse the dialogue if you miss something? tysm :)
Yeah, there's a backlog if you press tab (or maybe it's shift?). Either way, this instruction appears the moment you start the game, along with also how to skip and hide the textbox.

tade1eye

Jan 25, 2023
Hi everyone i need some help please. I recently started playing the game and i have to say its really cool. There's just one issue i have, while trying to attempt the abomination contract i keep on getting an error message. If anyone has had this issue in the past and has been able to resolve it your help would be appreciated. Thanks

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
The game seems to come to a complete lag when doing the final tournament available, right when I knock out the yellow sphere thing, a lot of healing numbers appear on the left side of the screen and it lags out Screenshot (799).png

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hi everyone i need some help please. I recently started playing the game and i have to say its really cool. There's just one issue i have, while trying to attempt the abomination contract i keep on getting an error message. If anyone has had this issue in the past and has been able to resolve it your help would be appreciated. Thanks
Are you, by chance, playing an extremely old version of the game? I remember this bug from over a year ago.

The game seems to come to a complete lag when doing the final tournament available, right when I knock out the yellow sphere thing, a lot of healing numbers appear on the left side of the screen and it lags out View attachment 2337430
What equipment do you have? Looks like a weird interaction.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Are you, by chance, playing an extremely old version of the game? I remember this bug from over a year ago.

What equipment do you have? Looks like a weird interaction.
Blood Letter and Dragon's Blood (Tier 5) for the MC and Arterial Squirt for Bessie, those are the ones with auto regen and are probably the cause

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Blood Letter and Dragon's Blood (Tier 5) for the MC and Arterial Squirt for Bessie, those are the ones with auto regen and are probably the cause
It looks like it might be a bug with Dante getting infinite turns simultaneously, but you were unable to act. I see you were using Quick-Hit, do you also have the Time Warp ring on?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes