Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Are there any characters with small tits(apart from the pixie/fairy)? I like big tits but having a variety of sizes would be nice.

Reactions: Sinn666.69

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Are there any characters with small tits(apart from the pixie/fairy)? I like big tits but having a variety of sizes would be nice.
There's a green character. I'd forgotten that Tab hides the dialogue box, but when her second scene came, I stopped everything until I figured out the Tab key.
Oh, and there's a red character, whose quizzes I may have intentionally failed (well, the second one I tried to do right, but failed anyway. oh well)

Last edited:

uselessAF23

Oct 16, 2021
I was playing on version 16.0.0 for the longest time til I hit the end of that version's content, and after installing 18.2.3 and transferring saves, I get this bug where an error message pops up every 30 seconds stating: "Loading Error: Failed to load: audio/bgm/Info%20-%20XXXTentacion%20-%20Slipknxt%20(Sewerslvt%20Remix)%20%5BInstrumental%5D.ogg". The error halts all gameplay and menuing and repeats after being dismissed via "retry" button. Apologies if this is something that has been addressed before, but any tips for fixing this? I got it on version 18.1.2 as well. Playing on PC

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I was playing on version 16.0.0 for the longest time til I hit the end of that version's content, and after installing 18.2.3 and transferring saves, I get this bug where an error message pops up every 30 seconds stating: "Loading Error: Failed to load: audio/bgm/Info%20-%20XXXTentacion%20-%20Slipknxt%20(Sewerslvt%20Remix)%20%5BInstrumental%5D.ogg". The error halts all gameplay and menuing and repeats after being dismissed via "retry" button. Apologies if this is something that has been addressed before, but any tips for fixing this? I got it on version 18.1.2 as well. Playing on PC
I don't encrypt the game's files, so you should be able to find another music file and rename it to Info - XXXTentacion - Slipknxt (Sewerslvt Remix) [Instrumental].ogg

uselessAF23

Oct 16, 2021
I don't encrypt the game's files, so you should be able to find another music file and rename it to Info - XXXTentacion - Slipknxt (Sewerslvt Remix) [Instrumental].ogg
After trying to rename a file to it, Windows wouldn't let me keep typing. I think what happened was I had the file nested too deep in a series of folders (apparently windows has a max path length) that might've been preventing the load since after cutting down folder names it works just fine.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
After trying to rename a file to it, Windows wouldn't let me keep typing. I think what happened was I had the file nested too deep in a series of folders (apparently windows has a max path length) that might've been preventing the load since after cutting down folder names it works just fine.
Ahah, that is a rare problem that I've also encountered. Glad it worked out for you!

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
Man thinking of the fairies got me wondering, can they only have daughters? I can't imagine them giving birth to a human son...

Naryelle

Oct 13, 2021
To reward her for being a good hardworking sub bitch would Keke to be the first pregnant girl in my harem but it seem impossible due to the requirement of unprotected sex with Mary before, is there really no way to do it ?

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Just a sporadic thought I had but is the party eventually going to get the opportunity to face off against Francesca

Sep 23, 2021
she's also the head of the fighting arena area, and at the top of it's ranks. given there's a whole string of fights for that it would make sense to face her at the top rank. that's actually my one thread of hope for content with her.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes