TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Anyone got a full gallery save they can share?
Start a new game, select "episode select", then scroll all the way down until it says "Post Game". Boom, full gallery available in your home town.
Not every scene is at the gallery though, since most of them can be seen any time by visiting NPCs out in the field.

Reactions: Shocker

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Are any of the new sex scenes going to be accessible outside of their mission? like Polly or the threesomes in the village?
If people really want me to, I can do it. It's just a bit annoying to code stuff like that in RPGMaker, especially when I'll have to sift through the dialogue to make sure it's consistent with it not being the first time.

Reactions: thispls13

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Monster Girl 1,000 - Post Game 18.3.0 Release
1675156254224.png
The postgame updates continue, and this time it's a big one that revisits Lionshead and Eldar to complete the loose ends there. Additionally, a fun hangout focusing on the entire village has been added!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Changelog:
18.3.0:
Major:

• Mistral Village: Alice & Eris hangout added, includes a sex scene.
  • Lionshead: New Contract added, includes a sex scene and a new character.
  • Eldar: New Contract added, includes a sex scene and a new harem character.
  • Eris can now get pregnant. She gains a new outfit and her standing sex scene has been adjusted.
  • Colosseum: Area Conquest: Calamity Overlook and No Man's Land added.
  • Colosseum: Ladder Matches: L72, 75, 78 and 81 added.
  • Colosseum: Tournaments: Diamond 2 added.
  • Final Shop Tier: After unlocking the Diamond tournaments, a final tier of shop is unlocked featuring ultimate armours, weapons and accessories. Affects both Mistral Village and Colosseum blacksmiths
Minor:
  • 6 new Tier 7 armors. 3 new weapons, 3 new accessories, and 1 new Blessing.
  • Magic Weavers: Added dialogue to the Accessory Shopkeeper and Guinevere & Automatron. The island is now floating again postgame.
  • Elven Kingdom: Added dialogue to Fae and Emilia.
  • Slipstreams: Added dialogue to Froggy.
  • Capital City: Post game: You can now visit the Hunter's Association office where you can visit Luna, L, Molly, and ZAP. All have dialogue.
  • Little Shroom City: Added dialogue to Gemma and Dimple.
  • Lionshead: Added dialogue to Liada the Light. New post story backgrounds.
  • Underdark: Added dialogue to Sugar and Opal.
  • Eldar: Added dialogue to Gabriella
  • Gabbi: Added several dialogue topics that update over the course of the game.
  • Quick-Hit: +50% -> +35% Faster CTB, since it was possible to get infinite turns.
  • Timewarp Ring: +40% -> +30% faster CTB. +8% -> +15% Attack.
  • Improved some of the older backgrounds: Hunters Arena, Hunters Tavern, Wendy's Bedroom, Tali's Bedroom, Mimi's House, Keke's House, Hunter's Center, Hunter's Office, Grove, Graveyard, Isadora's House, Barrels' house, Davy's house, Cave 1, Basement 1, Basement 2, Moona's Shop, Dobbi's Shop, Mary's Blacksmith, Mistral Cathedral, Arcade 1, Fiona's House, Outside Mistral 1 and Outside Mistral 2, Shores of Easy, Slipstreams Marsh, Slipstreams Swamp, Manor Entrance. Mistral Mines, Mistral Village Alchemist, Waiting Room, Grassy Terrain, Forest 2,
  • Vial of Aphrodisiac can now be thrown to inflict charm on all opponents. Cost reduced to 200 G.
Fixes
  • Fixed Great Gospel, again. Oops.
  • Fixed Final Mission being unplayable
  • Fixed Black Chapter's weapon description

Mar 18, 2019
Hey fellas, I tried this game back when it was near the beginning. Put it on my watchlist, so now I come seeking info.

I've got 2 questions: is pregnancy avoidable and is there anal?

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so i think i might've discovered a bug, in the second diamond fight in the colosseum in the fight against the worm, i seem to have been caught in an a loop where the worm has effectively infinite turns. i had almost killed it when this loop started

songos

Sep 29, 2017
Not sure if it's an issue with my save file, but the fight against the enemy in the new Lionshead quest seems to be bugged for me, as the damage over time debuff is one shotting party members.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
can you defeat the gunship stacking DOT effects like toxic and is there a point in trying? like do we get a special reward like with Pumq or the Mech?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
so i think i might've discovered a bug, in the second diamond fight in the colosseum in the fight against the worm, i seem to have been caught in an a loop where the worm has effectively infinite turns. i had almost killed it when this loop started
This is not a bug. The worm will eat party members, disabling them for the rest of the battle. This is an intended and dangerous mechanic that you have to play around with.

Not sure if it's an issue with my save file, but the fight against the enemy in the new Lionshead quest seems to be bugged for me, as the damage over time debuff is one shotting party members.
Same thing is happening to me
This is not a bug; you really are just getting one shot. You've gotten far enough in the game for me to not patronize you by telling you how to beat this boss. I have full confidence that everyone can figure it out.

can you defeat the gunship stacking DOT effects like toxic and is there a point in trying? like do we get a special reward like with Pumq or the Mech?
You get two megalixirs for beating it. I do not recommend trying to beat it.

songos

Sep 29, 2017
This is not a bug; you really are just getting one shot. You've gotten far enough in the game for me to not patronize you by telling you how to beat this boss. I have full confidence that everyone can figure it out.
Well, I may not have did it the way you intended, but I made it through with the skin of my teeth (and more than a few Feathers). There's probably something I'm missing (or too dumb to understand) in terms of game mechanics tho.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well, I may not have did it the way you intended, but I made it through with the skin of my teeth (and more than a few Feathers). There's probably something I'm missing (or too dumb to understand) in terms of game mechanics tho.
It's an enemy called Furnace Knight. All her attacks feature the word "flame", "burn", or "heat". The damage over time icons are flames. Ray literally yells at the start of the battle "we need fire resistance". There is equipment in the game that completely nullifies fire damage.

I'm losing my mind :HideThePain:

songos

Sep 29, 2017
It's an enemy called Furnace Knight. All her attacks feature the word "flame", "burn", or "heat". The damage over time icons are flames. Ray literally yells at the start of the battle "we need fire resistance". There is equipment in the game that completely nullifies fire damage.

I'm losing my mind :HideThePain:
My hunch was right, I AM a dumbass! :LOL: Got the stuff I needed in my inventory the entire time, yet somehow I managed to brute-force that.

Miyocoshi

Oct 10, 2021
My hunch was right, I AM a dumbass! :LOL: Got the stuff I needed in my inventory the entire time, yet somehow I managed to brute-force that.
What is the name of the object? because I have used super mighty guard and it's not good for much. I play with the autobattle and it's impossible to win.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes