Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
I tried to fix this, but it's most likely because the burning damage is based on the party member's magic attack instead of the enemy's. Due to the way it's applied, as a passive state, I think it just defaults to picking up the party member's stats no matter what.
So the new quest in Lionshead can't be passed in story mode only. Furnace Knight won't let me through.
Edit: Nvm, Dante tanked the whole thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Is it normal for the android port to progressively get slower as you play? At some point it looks like I'm watching a hot and bothering powerpoint presentation

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Is it normal for the android port to progressively get slower as you play? At some point it looks like I'm watching a hot and bothering powerpoint presentation
Saving, shutting down app and loading helps to get it working again for while.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It's pretty intensive for an RPGM game; there are a lot of scripts constantly running in the background. You wouldn't notice on a desktop, but I can imagine it not running well on a phone. Emulators, I believe, can run the Windows version better than the .apk package I create with a fan-made directory.

The game was never originally planned for an Android release; it's only there for the worst-case scenario, where the user has no PC. The Android version doesn't even feature the fantastic music.

In regards to how RPGMaker itself performs, well, the software used to have a built-in memory leak.

Speedhoven

Jun 25, 2021
So what are the tags for this? I don't mean f95's vague "can't be bothered to add more tags even though this is site with wildly varying fetishes"-tags, I mean ex-hentai tags.

Thanks.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I don't see how to beat the furnace armor on Eris remants on story mode.

i switched use fire resistant armor and still nearly get one shot by it

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So what are the tags for this? I don't mean f95's vague "can't be bothered to add more tags even though this is site with wildly varying fetishes"-tags, I mean ex-hentai tags.

Thanks.
The F95zone tags cover all this game's bases. Some tags are specific to certain characters or situations, such as transformation or corruption.

If you're seeking more vague tags that cover the entire game, they can simply be "Monster Girl," "Vaginal Sex," "Cream Pie," and "Pregnancy," which are overwhelmingly represented.

I don't see how to beat the furnace armor on Eris remants on story mode.

i switched use fire resistant armor and still nearly get one shot by it
If you can't figure out how to use abilities to increase fire/magic resistance, just use fire nullification or absorption instead.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I wonder how the final build of this game will run on Joiplay. I'm damn sure going to finish it first on PC and keep it permanently installed same as Friendship With Benefits and My Tuition Academia, but it'd be nice to have it on my phone to play and destroy my dick in the bounty of nature as well.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Is it just me or is holding the fast skip forward (default W key) more choppy than it was in 18.2.3? I don't like using the episode select, just a personal preference thing, so I use the fast skip to go through the story to train up my party to where I want them to be. Been playing easily since v8 that I can remember.

However, in this new version I noticed a certain choppy-ness in how the characters transition from expression to expression. Sometimes this results in the characters face being blank for a full second or two. Granted this issue I am describing ONLY occurs when holding down the fast skip. Though it could be the fact that I have this game installed on a HDD not a SSD but thought I would mention it anyway.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
Well, other than Furnace Knight illusion basically oneshotting Ray into the dirt until I put on Great Gospel, I actually enjoyed that update. Good thing I gave Bessie a fire absorption blessing or that'd be the end of me. Also, Sea of Bolts, the new T7 armor, omg I feel like a god with it on Bessie. Combine it with the Super Shotgun and Critical Queen, it's SO MUCH DMG! It's too powerful for one mortal to HANDLE! (I love it!)

Speedhoven

Jun 25, 2021
The F95zone tags cover all this game's bases. Some tags are specific to certain characters or situations, such as transformation or corruption.

If you're seeking more vague tags that cover the entire game, they can simply be "Monster Girl," "Vaginal Sex," "Cream Pie," and "Pregnancy," which are overwhelmingly represented.

If you can't figure out how to use abilities to increase fire/magic resistance, just use fire nullification or absorption instead.
Maybe I'm too far gone, but those are just broader categories to me. I meant the opposite. It's the very specific tags I'm looking for.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes