Dec 31, 2021
How do you go back on dialog you may have accidentally skipped or misread on mobile???
(As well as what the other mobile controls that aren't shown are)

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
If you're asking about the best blessings to use the limited cores on, I recommend:
  • Each character's own blessing.
  • Polishes-Many-Spears' for the best universal damage boost.
  • Dimple's for the best available elemental boost.
  • (!) Rosaria's for the unblockable and unique +30% damage status ailment on attack.
  • (!) Lyra's for a round of free turns at the start of battle.
  • Luna's for the best raw stat boost. The downside is irrelevant.
  • (!) Alice's for the increased damage cap. Particularly useful on Ray against superbosses.
  • (!) Deathclaw's for the third best elemental boost, but it's really for Elementas. Great debuff tool.
  • Opal's for the second best elemental boost and the passive physical evasion.
  • (!) Blackjack's for the best critical-oriented blessing. Did someone say damage cap?

"Best" setups at current endgame:
  • Protagonist can rock his own blessing, Mary, Polishes Many Spears, and Lyra. Swap Lyra for Lillian or Sugar after the battle begins. You can also swap the last two for Keke and Gabbi for stat debuffs to the enemy beyond what Buster Breaker can provide.
  • Bessie as a crit-bot is best with her own, Blackjack, Xyla, and Rosaria. Swap Rosaria for Olivia after her first attack, or just leave it on. Use the Super Shotgun or another multi-hit weapon with Fully-Automatic Monster armor and Critical Queen accessory for the best results.
  • Ray has her own blessing for the best Magic Attack boost plus Dimple, Deathclaw, and Opal for elemental damage using Elementas. Rage Walker armor with Celestial Ring accessory allows you to spam Diamond Dust to skip enemy turns.
Thanks so much dude! This is something that I really needed to keep moving alone. Any idea for fight against the Juggernaut?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I would rather have fleshed out children with writing, art and an actual impact on people's lives than a "You impregnated 'girl' 12 times". I wanna see the children. I wanna play with the children. I wanna see their aspirations and DREAMS.
That's exceptionally ambitious though, especially for a game that's almost as long as the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy (the books).

I do want to move onto other projects and games at some point.

How do you go back on dialog you may have accidentally skipped or misread on mobile???
(As well as what the other mobile controls that aren't shown are)
I'm not sure what the controls on mobile are. Is it possible to play with an on-screen keyboard?

Since this game is made in RPGMaker MV, the Mac and Android versions, while available, aren't exactly supported. This is just a concession of working with a shit engine.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks so much dude! This is something that I really needed to keep moving alone. Any idea for fight against the Juggernaut?
Check this post. He wrote a pretty good superboss guide and I'm mostly reiterating or optimizing it below.

The superbosses are Alice in the Training Arena, Juggernaut in the Capital City bar, Elena in the Battle Shroom, and Th'uban in Hayakawa.

Things you will need:
  • Second Chance Bracer from the Triple Threat training on Bessie
  • Davy's Blessing (any level) on Ray
  • God Seeker tier 5 armor on Ray
    • This will keep Bessie and Ray above the HP threshold for their equipped endure effects. Do NOT stack damage resistance, or else you may not heal enough.
  • Immortality spell for Ray from the skill shop
    • This will keep the protagonist alive in case Bessie or Ray somehow get killed through endure. Keep Haste on Ray so the cooldown outpaces the buff's duration and DON'T wait for the buff to fall off before refreshing. Give her the Infinity Rod mythic weapon and L'ightning Orchid's Blessing if you're having trouble.
  • Deck of Cards from Guinevere's training
    • Queen of Hearts inflicts zombie and regen. Zombie reverses healing, and regen is uncapped percentage healing.
  • Sentinel on protagonist to tank instant kills that bypass endure
  • Lucile's Ribbon on Ray
Bonus stuff to make things easier and faster:
  • Mark for Death on Bessie
  • Lyra's Blessing Lv3 for a free round of setup for your entire party
  • Deadly Nightshade tier 5 armor for Bessie
  • Toxic Bolts for Bessie from the skill shop (Poison only seems to work on Th'uban)
  • Alice's Blessing (preferably Lv3) on Ray
    • Demi for up to 1,300,000 damage per cast
  • Molten Armor tier 4 armor for protagonist
  • Ice Witch Ring for Ray
  • Shield of Thorns + Spiny Shield + Lillian's Blessing + Luna's Blessing on protagonist for damage reflection
  • Automatron's Blessing and Taunt on protagonist to attract attacks
  • Amber Earrings on Ray for boosted percentage damage once you stop hitting the cap with Demi
Extra notes:
  • Don't bother with Slow or Armor Break
  • Bring lots of MP restoratives and Holy Water to cure Doom
  • vs Th'uban in Hayakawa, it has a high chance to counter physical attacks (including Queen of Hearts)

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Check this post. He wrote a pretty good superboss guide and I'm mostly reiterating or optimizing it below.

Things you need:
  • Second Chance Bracer from the Triple Threat training on Bessie
  • Davy's Blessing (any level) on Ray
  • God Seeker tier 5 armor on Ray
    • This will keep Bessie and Ray above the HP threshold for their equipped endure effects. Do NOT stack damage resistance, or else you may not heal enough.
  • Immortality spell for Ray from the skill shop
    • This will keep the protagonist alive in case Bessie or Ray somehow get killed through endure. Keep Haste on Ray so the cooldown is faster than the buff's duration and DON'T wait for the buff to fall off before refreshing.
  • Deck of Cards from Guinevere's training
    • Queen of Hearts inflicts zombie and regen. Zombie reverses healing, and regen is uncapped percentage healing.
Bonus stuff to make things easier and faster:
  • Mark for Death on Bessie
  • Lyra's Blessing Lv3 for a free round of setup for your entire party
  • Deadly Nightshade tier 5 armor for Bessie
  • Toxic Bolts for Bessie from the skill shop (Poison doesn't work on superbosses)
  • Alice's Blessing (preferably Lv3) on Ray
    • Demi for up to 1,300,000 damage per cast
  • Molten Armor tier 4 armor for protagonist
  • Ice Witch Ring for Ray
  • Shield of Thorns + Spiny Shield + Lillian's Blessing + Luna's Blessing on protagonist with Sentinel for damage reflection
    • Feel free to boost his Defense too, but it won't make that much of a difference
Extra notes:
  • Don't bother with Slow or Armor Break
  • Bring lots of MP restoratives
  • vs Elena, give either Ray or the protagonist Lucile's Ribbon
  • Juggernaut is the easiest. Alice has the best reward(s). Elena is super tedious.
doom will still bypass this defense so make sure to have some holy water.

if you don't want to use the molten armor ray's celestial form fire spell causes the same status effect and the only way to remove the effect from the enemy at the moment is to equip then unequip the molten armor.

if you don't have the skill tokens to get all the skills bessie's succubus form gives access to skills that cause mark for death(also aftershock) and toxin(also poison)

you forgot to add the rainbow turtle to the list of superbosses i had a harder time with that thing then those 3 but i also had a much easier time with alice then juggernaut in fact juggernaut gave me the hardest time out of the three

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Superboss info
Something to note is that to make this setup 100% reliable, the MC has to use the skill "Sentinel" to take the hits and most importantly the debuffs away from the rest of the party. This strategy relies on Ray having enough speed to cast immortality before the buff runs out, and both Alice and Juggernaut have a speed down debuff move that bypasses all resistances. Juggernaut can also hemorrhage Ray or Bessie, which kills them in a way that bypasses their equipment. The MC doesn't have to care about those since he'll be immortal, and he should always have the occasion to refresh Sentinel since it's a five turn buff. Also also Juggernaut has a move that can bypass one, and only one, defensive skill, which will kill Ray or Bessie if it hits them raw. If Sentinel is up, then it will bypass Sentinel but not the survival effect Ray and Bessie have, keeping them alive.

The invincibility set up actually becomes harder if you beat Historia in the arena, because it gives you a small health drain per attack that might put Ray out of Sentinel range and get her smacked by one of those moves. Thankfully, Ray can easily manipulate her own HP using Holy magic to stay at low health, so that's not so bad.

That's about all you need to keep in mind.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
you forgot to add the rainbow turtle to the list of superbosses i had a harder time with that thing then those 3 but i also had a much easier time with alice then juggernaut in fact juggernaut gave me the hardest time out of the three
I forgot said boss existed. Now that I've gone back and killed Th'uban in Hanakawa, I agree it's the hardest, or at least the most punishing for failing to prepare.

Something to note is that to make this setup 100% reliable, the MC has to use the skill "Sentinel" to take the hits and most importantly the debuffs away from the rest of the party. This strategy relies on Ray having enough speed to cast immortality before the buff runs out, and both Alice and Juggernaut have a speed down debuff move that bypasses all resistances. Juggernaut can also hemorrhage Ray or Bessie, which kills them in a way that bypasses their equipment. The MC doesn't have to care about those since he'll be immortal, and he should always have the occasion to refresh Sentinel since it's a five turn buff. Also also Juggernaut has a move that can bypass one, and only one, defensive skill, which will kill Ray or Bessie if it hits them raw. If Sentinel is up, then it will bypass Sentinel but not the survival effect Ray and Bessie have, keeping them alive.
Never ran into these issues, but then again, I never fought without Sentinel and Ray was perma-Hasted with the Infinity Rod and L'ightning Orchid's Blessing. Thanks for the added info. Original post edited.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I love seeing everyone chat and theory-craft about this stuff. I can't wait for the Colosseum to come back, because as far as late-game content goes, this game is going to have a shit load.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I love seeing everyone chat and theory-craft about this stuff. I can't wait for the Colosseum to come back, because as far as late-game content goes, this game is going to have a shit load.
Before you add any more superbosses or challenges, please make more offensive and defensive options viable. The current superbosses feel kinda samey, and I'm afraid anything that isn't underpowered will end up being similar. As a start, I suggest reworking Ray's God Seeker armor to remove the endure cheese rather than loading everything up with attacks or mechanics that bypass it. Maybe change the heal into a barrier?

If you're taking specific (super)boss ideas... Each line represents a possible boss, but hey, feel free to go crazy and combine these or give the existing bosses one or more of these traits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The super bosses right now are kind of exceptions to the rule since equipment hasn't really powercrept up to that point of the game yet. There should be a smoother difficulty and reward curve in the tournaments, area conquest and ladder tournaments in the post game and the current cheese builds will slowly get phased out for more powerful strategies.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
also this defense does have a weakness it's just that the superbosses are too strong to exploit it

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
That reminds me is there a list somewhere that has a explanation for what all the status symbols mean cause I've spend the last couple of updates just wondering what the heck the charmed status actually does?
I second that. I see all these symbols during combat for the various buffs and ailments, but there doesn't seem to be an explanation of them anywhere.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Autosave almost fucked me. It really needs to have it's own slot, not overwrite existing manual saves. Thought I might need to pull out Cheat Engine and look for some health values to get through an extremely tough battle. Reloading the save just put me right back into a few dialogue boxes before the battle, so there was no way out. I've got it disabled now.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I second that. I see all these symbols during combat for the various buffs and ailments, but there doesn't seem to be an explanation of them anywhere.
Dude really? Twisted answered that literally on the previous page

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Autosave almost fucked me. It really needs to have it's own slot, not overwrite existing manual saves. Thought I might need to pull out Cheat Engine and look for some health values to get through an extremely tough battle. Reloading the save just put me right back into a few dialogue boxes before the battle, so there was no way out. I've got it disabled now.
It's being removed in the next update, which is coming on the 4th or 6th.

Getting a game over is fine though, you can just back out to the world map afterwards.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I'd like to see more interaction between the other girls in the village at some point. Make it seem like they do their own thing when the MC isn't around.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes