S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game that does it best is Corrupted Kingdoms. There your girls give birth fast and the children grow fast too. You can even do family stuff together like going to the beach with your LI and the child you have together. It's the best pregnancy solution I have seen in a game so far. In Greener Pastures it's just the MC thinking about the future.
That's true, Corrupted Kingdoms does do it really well

Reactions: Uthuriel

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I could certainly do without the game accellerating something and bending the world building around it for the express purpose of a result. But sure, if you want to do a cheat button for it, go for it.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
I just don't see how I could write it in without a nine month time skip without some asspull "instant-birthing" spell. What do people think?

I could just have a button in Mistral Village that makes all currently pregnant girls immediately give birth.
The only fusible asspull that would work imo, would be contributing the accelerated pregnancy to Dantes God powers? I mean, in pretty fast while the bellies are allready visible. Few rewriten lines at the characters surprised at how fast it was, then some, either area triggers, or event triggers, or maby even time triggers, and bam, next time you visit (if youre not in the vilage at that time) a baby has been born. Few inlayed lines conected with some world building about humans dragons gods, atributing the soed up proces to it being an extremely fast pregnancy, and then just figuring wether or not the characters will be pregnant during the "final clash", like Blackjack described it.
It would naturaly come with the issue of babies overruning the place, so i think some sped up growing to a certain degree would also be valid, and that could be used to expand the vilage (just an option if you like the idea) where the vilage slowly grows up with the increase of population, reclaiming the ruined parts of the place and returning to the status of "city" instead of vilage. Could aslo include slowly increasing map in the mystrall area, and would be a quite good resource and money sink once you have gotten most of the upgrades for town.

Reactions: JoPro0

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I just don't see how I could write it in without a nine month time skip without some asspull "instant-birthing" spell. What do people think?

I could just have a button in Mistral Village that makes all currently pregnant girls immediately give birth.
i'd say you just pick and choose. i mean dobbi already established that slime pregnancies work different (also you already have the girls with full baby bump with in two days of conception in some cases) so i'd say some established leeway here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
Just go whatever. Maybe make them birth after 21 days/contracts or something.

I mean, right now we have sex with the girl, sleep one day and in the next they already have a 6-months belly already anyway lol.

Regarding the children gameplay-wise, since multiple times we end up having a temporary 4th party member (and some of them end up being in the harem), I think it could be cool if the first child could inherit the mother's skillset then we could add the children as a 4th member for contracts (maybe during end/post game if it will have one). The next children will just be forgotten in nursery/school.

Reactions: DemiNeko

DeathEater77

Jul 4, 2019
If anyone needs the Trivia Answers, here they are (v15). Can't guarantee I have them all, but I got ~500 SP using these.

#1 Hunter: Tamamo No Mae
3 Largest Continents: Maine, Elysian, Calamity
4 Elysian Quarters: South, Central, Calamity, Blood
4,381 Asteroid Struck Moon: Great Splintering
Atmosphere Oxygen: 21%
Attack Least Damage: Full Break
Attack Most Damage: Ultima Fury
Blanco Drip Weakness: Fire
Cat Girls Heat: 7 days
Combination Highest Attack: Bravery + Cheer
Combination Lowest Attack: Berserk + Cheer
Confusion Cure: Eye Drops
Elysian's Main Religion: Elysian Church
Ex Strongest Francis Name: Helz
First Enemies: Bolbat and Manti
First Sex With Bessie: Elven Kingdom
First Sex with Ray: Magic Weavers
Flamingos Pink: Eat Shrimp
Francesca Goddess of War: Reindeertaur
Grand Magus Home: Blood Desert
Horse Black White Stipes: Zebra
Item Least Expensive: Remedy
Item Most Expensive: Elixer
L'ightning Orcharid Rank: 4
L'ightning Orcharid Sisters: 3 fire, earth, void
L'ightning Orchid's Title: Blade of Justice
Longest Word top row QWERTY keyboard: Proprietory
MACHINA X robot's Inventor: ZAP
Mapmaker: Cartographer
Metal Liquid at Room Temperature: Mercury
Mimi EX's Ultimate Abilty: Two-Fold Funeral
Monster Girl Doesn't Exist: Bunny Girl
Princess Wood Elven: Emilia
Roulette Wheel: 666
Sleipnir legs: 8
Slime God's Special Ability: Duplication and Combination
Spell Most Heal: Pulse of Life
Square Root of 16: 4 and -4
Status Ailment different monsters vs party: Toxic
Status Doom: Death at the end of Duration
Status Poison: Power 2 + 1% HP per turn
Sword Saint Juggernaut: 8
Sybil's Class: Berserker
Tightest Pussy: Cat Girls
Zombie Cure: Holy Water

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
I'm curious to know if any modders have cheated the very beginning of the game JUST to see and find out if beating the pumpkin queen is at all possible or if she really is just permanently scripted impossible?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I'm curious to know if any modders have cheated the very beginning of the game JUST to see and find out if beating the pumpkin queen is at all possible or if she really is just permanently scripted impossible?
you cant use cheat codes till Episode 4 but you can use tool called RPGmaker Editior and edit it at at episode 1 such as wepaons and gold and levels and items etc and yea i tried it i won with KO and i still lost

Reactions: Bebaz

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Guys, need help with the Blessings for each character. Any recommendation for each one?
I don't think it's possible to say categorically which is best, as there are so many trade-offs. It's going to vary with the strenths and weaknesses of the opponents you are facing as well.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
It is possible, you can replay the mission later, and yeah, you get some werry interesting text there, but the story doesnt change

Reactions: Bebaz

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Guys, need help with the Blessings for each character. Any recommendation for each one?
If you're asking about the best blessings to use the limited cores on, I recommend:
  • Each character's own blessing.
  • Polishes-Many-Spears' for the best universal damage boost.
  • Dimple's for the best available elemental boost.
  • (!) Rosaria's for the unblockable and unique +30% damage status ailment on attack.
  • (!) Lyra's for a round of free turns at the start of battle.
  • Luna's for the best raw stat boost. The downside is irrelevant.
  • (!) Alice's for the increased damage cap. Particularly useful on Ray against superbosses.
  • (!) Deathclaw's for the third best elemental boost, but it's really for Elementas. Great debuff tool.
  • Opal's for the second best elemental boost and the passive physical evasion.
  • (!) Blackjack's for the best critical-oriented blessing. Did someone say damage cap?

"Best" setups at current endgame:
  • Protagonist can rock his own blessing, Mary, Polishes Many Spears, and Lyra. Swap Lyra for Lillian or Sugar after the battle begins. You can also swap the last two for Keke and Gabbi for stat debuffs to the enemy beyond what Buster Breaker can provide.
  • Bessie as a crit-bot is best with her own, Blackjack, Xyla, and Rosaria. Swap Rosaria for Olivia after her first attack, or just leave it on. Use the Super Shotgun or another multi-hit weapon with Fully-Automatic Monster armor and Critical Queen accessory for the best results.
  • Ray has her own blessing for the best Magic Attack boost plus Dimple, Deathclaw, and Opal for elemental damage using Elementas. Rage Walker armor with Celestial Ring accessory allows you to spam Diamond Dust to skip enemy turns.

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
So, should I just give up on running this game on a Mac?
The app won't open AT ALL and I don't know anything about patches.

Aug 22, 2021
Just fyi on some potential bugs I noticed while playing earlier:
  1. The health UI is still super bugged for the main character. I don't know about the actual values, but the actual display for the current health and barrier is basically never correct, with the barrier showing up at whatever intermediate health is currently displayed. I only really see it on the MC.
  2. The confusion debuf is not removed by either the Asuna spell or the cure all status maladies item. I had to let the character die and phoenix down to get rid of it.
Also I know that adding more UI is basically the last thing you want to do this late into development, but it would be really helpful if there were a way to quickly see what the debuffs were doing to your party members. In particular, the ones that use the skull icon can mean a few different things ranging from 'takes more damage' to 'will auto die in X turns'. I don't think there is currently a way to do a reverse lookup on the icons, so beyond memorizing them, you currently have no way of knowing what they do.

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
That reminds me is there a list somewhere that has a explanation for what all the status symbols mean cause I've spend the last couple of updates just wondering what the heck the charmed status actually does?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
That reminds me is there a list somewhere that has a explanation for what all the status symbols mean cause I've spend the last couple of updates just wondering what the heck the charmed status actually does?
Yeah, there's a glossary at the Information Broker.

Charmed specifically makes you deal less damage and take more damage, but it disappears if you get hit.

Reactions: Hiddensins
Dec 21, 2021

I would rather have fleshed out children with writing, art and an actual impact on people's lives than a "You impregnated 'girl' 12 times". I wanna see the children. I wanna play with the children. I wanna see their aspirations and DREAMS.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes