bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, for Fiona scene, it say i need to clear Fiona's quest. About what quest it's talking about? I'm in capital right now and completing all contracts. Where i can see that quest description?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The autosave in 15.0.3 still autosaves even if set to OFF
Yeah, it seems Yanfly's Auto-Save doesn't entirely work and other auto-saves cause corruption.

So the question comes down to this. Should I keep autosaving that you can't turn off, or remove it? What do people think?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, it seems Yanfly's Auto-Save doesn't entirely work and other auto-saves cause corruption.

So the question comes down to this. Should I keep autosaving that you can't turn off, or remove it? What do people think?
I'd remove it. I've never been a fan of autosaves, even when they work as intended.

Reactions: Kharsis666

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I'd just remove it. It's not really a feature I think is necessary for this game.

Reactions: MisterRed

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017

It keeps overwriting last save'd slot each time you access/quit menu or go somewhere and gets in the way of making manual saves "manual" so yeah remove it unless for example you can specify a specific "autosave slot" for autosave feature to use only it.

Also Bessie's Ranged Prodigy does not give buff during battle

JoPro0

Feb 23, 2022
I noticed that I could trigger the second sex scene with Gabbi in Misty Woods without triggering the first one or even doing abomination contract by just selecting "flirt". Another sind is that if I chat with Dobbi in the harem options I get a message that i have already impregnated her without even having a sex scene with her. I can also have sex with her without doing her contract first.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It keeps overwriting last save'd slot each time you access/quit menu or go somewhere and gets in the way of making manual saves "manual" so yeah remove it unless for example you can specify a specific "autosave slot" for autosave feature to use only it.

Also Bessie's Ranged Prodigy does not give buff during battle
I concur. Kill it with fire.

Also, something broke with my saves thanks to it and now I have to rebuy all the furniture and other improvements. So yea. Kill it with fire.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
No autosave needed,you might consider eliminating the active effects of titles and changing them with a increase in whatever they do for about half of the actual active value.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hopefully in future updates, there will be a scenario in the story to make Davy fertile and let her became a mama
I was honestly already excepting our godly cum to be able to get her pregnant regardless of the damage she received.
Making her fertile shouldn't be too hard though, it's just healing her using advanced spirit manipulation. Nothing we haven't done before in one way or another

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I concur. Kill it with fire.

Also, something broke with my saves thanks to it and now I have to rebuy all the furniture and other improvements. So yea. Kill it with fire.
The changelog told you what happened to the furniture. The entire system was overhauled, so existing saves had the items removed.

Slimoti

Apr 14, 2022
I don't know if it's intended, but this armor also makes Ray buff the party if it's the enemy who casts white magic. (Example: LSC arena champion and her Pray spell) adada.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I too will join the chorus of "kill it".
The autosave system is not just obnoxious, I also have no idea how it works (in 15.01, that is). I tend to save before battles, then make a new save after them, to maybe go back and try different tactics or smth. Which the autosave overwrites. But then sometimes, it does not overwrite that save; When I loaded 1, saved 2, then saved on 3 after it overwrote 2, the next autosave also targeted 2.
Then I managed to play over half an hour where every time I talked with someone, opened a menu, or started/won a battle, it would overwrite save 8. I was at 13 when I noticed and I seem to remember I managed to get to 16.
So from my point of view, the system sucked almost all fun out of the game and killed random saves I made very much on purpose. Luckily, I had save backups in different folders.
I honestly, genuinely can't even fathom how that might have been considered a good idea. I get an autosave on, say, reaching a new town or smth, and I can stomach the autosaves in, say, Renryuu, because at least it always uses the last two slots (which is also annoying as the last save is always down there and then I have to figure out which my last save was), but at least it is useful about once every 30 hours or so.
I'll wait for 16.0 and then start from the end of 14, because this is an exceedingly great game, but this week it just stressed me.

...btw. Ray needs a suit that raises ATK. :p

Slimoti

Apr 14, 2022
I've finally managed to beat her after countless tries! Now I can say that I've done everything in this game. (RPG master btw)
jug.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes