UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally got around to playing the newest version (another 3 version jump for me).
This game just keeps delivering. Good art, good story, quite decent mechanics; Just the repetitive descriptions for the side sex-scenes are getting a bit too repetitive.

Orlandobarrett

May 2, 2021
Awesome works on the models xdand best game ever, i only have one problems xd my game is not saving , i replay it 5 times an it still not saving bro , any advise for this xd

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
This art style is always hot,
This game works perfectly on the patreon version of JoiPlay,
The cheat function works too you can add xp and gold,
Probably can't do that on the apk port.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I've noticed a bug that probably only applies to people using cheats like I do to speed back through replays. If Dante(MC) gains an attack of 900 or so stat-wise he stops being able to use the basic attack. He can use his skills and junk he just can't basic attack. Don't know if this was intended or not so I figured I'd mention it.

Edit* I've also noticed that the music sticks sometimes when leaving the training area in Mistral Village. It goes back to normal the next time you trigger a music change such as during a sex scene but it's still a little jarring.

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I've noticed a bug that probably only applies to people using cheats like I do to speed back through replays. If Dante(MC) gains an attack of 900 or so stat-wise he stops being able to use the basic attack. He can use his skills and junk he just can't basic attack. Don't know if this was intended or not so I figured I'd mention it.
Just add xp a lvl 99 char does 999999 basic dmg on normal,
Don't need to cheat anything else except gold.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Not to Alice or Juggernaut. But you might not have fought them yet. It's still an issue worth mentioning regardless as it wasn't happening in version 14.0.0 it just started in this version.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Ok so I might have found out what is really going on. It seems it doesn't take away his ability to attack but instead skips his turn only for him to perform the basic attack on his next turn. I'm not remotely sure what is causing this but will continue to experiment with stats to find out.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Ok so I might have found out what is really going on. It seems it doesn't take away his ability to attack but instead skips his turn only for him to perform the basic attack on his next turn. I'm not remotely sure what is causing this but will continue to experiment with stats to find out.
Oh, that's been happening to me even without cheating. I figured it was something added to the game recently. Been happening I think the last couple of updates. My MC is already hilariously broken just through giving him both the "Chance for triple attack" and "Every third attack is boosted" blessings, it's highly amusing.

It doesn't do it every turn, but consistently every opening turn and occasionally in turns after that.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Oh, that's been happening to me even without cheating. I figured it was something added to the game recently. Been happening I think the last couple of updates. My MC is already hilariously broken just through giving him both the "Chance for triple attack" and "Every third attack is boosted" blessings, it's highly amusing.

It doesn't do it every turn, but consistently every opening turn and occasionally in turns after that.
It's Agility. I used a save editor to turn down the buff I'd given his agility and he's gone back to normal.

mole77

Apr 23, 2018
I need help
when I press on load game or even start a new game I get this

I tried everything gues I give up and can never play any rpgm games anymore

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
My bad, I should have specified that you have to beat her in the ladder tournament.

I wish there was a better way, I'll look into it, but I can't promise much since I'm relying on scripts made by others online.

The focus will be on the main story for a while, then optional content will get sprinkled in, with likely several updates of epilogue content.
Fair

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I need help , maybe im just dumb idk
when I press on load game or even start a new game I get this
That looks like you unzipped the folder incorrectly and it corrupted the files. Do you still have the zip file? If so I'd try unzipping it again with 7zip or the free version of WinRar.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes