Jun 18, 2020
Okay so we all agree the last episode was just the creator flexing the art right?

Also bug report: Everytime I return to the pyramid I have to go with the Sphinx's intro again.

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
time don´t advance when you doing quests in the new town , and yep, same here with the pyramid ;) but all in all, great game, eager for moooooore updates :D

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I dunno why is there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The battle will just end. The timer is only there so I can time events with the music.

time don´t advance when you doing quests in the new town , and yep, same here with the pyramid ;) but all in all, great game, eager for moooooore updates :D
Time doesn't advance in the new town because all the quests there are completed within a single day.

Are you SURE that the Pyramid forces you to see the intro EVERY time when you visit? Because I did specify that the intros have been recoded meaning you'll have to rewatch them ONCE if you have a completed save.

Edit:
Updated OP with a hotfix

15.0.2:
Minor:

Improved Autosave System. Now autosaves to two new autosave files, and autosaves on quit.
Added the Nursery and School
Swamplands has been removed from the world map.

Fixes:
Fixed Michaela not spawning when replaying her battle.
Fixed basic attacks having a -5 speed delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: B000 and Slimoti

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What I too learned the hard way is no RPGM games save to the computer locally, they only save to the game folders itself. So if you want to continue from saves of past updates you need to copy the sae folder from the old version to the new.
Which is a good thing because you know where your saves are. Imagine if they were in some sort of appdata folder buried somewhere and you had to make a backup.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
TwistedScarlett60 so i loaded a save for little shroom did the three contracts, watched events, was about to goto hayakawa when i noticed a (!) on the capital and now I'm one shoting swifty cause apparently the game thinks i haven't been to the capital yet

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 so i loaded a save for little shroom did the three contracts, watched events, was about to goto hayakawa when i noticed a (!) on the capital and now I'm one shoting swifty cause apparently the game thinks i haven't been to the capital yet
In changelog:
  • All city intro portions were recoded using universal switches. This stops episode select users from viewing all intros, but existing saves must repeat certain intros. (Press W to skip)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Which is a good thing because you know where your saves are. Imagine if they were in some sort of appdata folder buried somewhere and you had to make a backup.
Well to be fair, even with Ren'Py you can easily find the save folder in the games folders to copy and back up

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
In changelog:
  • All city intro portions were recoded using universal switches. This stops episode select users from viewing all intros, but existing saves must repeat certain intros. (Press W to skip)
but i'm now temped to see how the current me does fighting a god :ROFLMAO:

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Ooookay... :unsure:
I reverted the links on OP to 15.0.1 while I look into this.

(I did not get this bug btw, mine looked like this:
View attachment 2116544
)
It's not just that the saves are not showing, it's also not saving for me in 15.0.2. I loaded my save, did a few things in a few cities, went to Mistral Village and then went to the save menu. It looked like this.

1666450513178.png

So i choose save, it says "do you wish to overwrite the current save" etc. So I press yes. Then I quit back to the main menu, reloaded my save (all saves do appear then normally) and i'm back again at the pyramid and everything I did wasn't saved.

So looking at my saves from the main menu everything looks fine, but when actually ingame, it's not saving nor showing my saves.

If you need my save file to find the source of the bug, lemme know!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It's not just that the saves are not showing, it's also not saving for me in 15.0.2. I loaded my save, did a few things in a few cities, went to Mistral Village and then went to the save menu. It looked like this.

View attachment 2116559

So i choose save, it says "do you wish to overwrite the current save" etc. So I press yes. Then I quit back to the main menu, reloaded my save (all saves do appear then normally) and i'm back again at the pyramid and everything I did wasn't saved.

So looking at my saves from the main menu everything looks fine, but when actually ingame, it's not saving nor showing my saves.

If you need my save file to find the source of the bug, lemme know!
Thanks. I've decided to just revert the change because I don't think there's any way to do this without corrupting everyone's save games.
Instead, we'll roll back to 15.0.1's autosave, and I'll add the option to enable/disable it.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes