Jul 20, 2022
It's actually very simple...
Some people just don't like their LIs engage without them present.
Starting a whole NTR discussion over this isn't necessary though.
Completely agree with you. The NTR it's another matter which doesn't even apply here, because the NTR implies cheating; And the harem, because of its nature is based in a polyamorous relationship between various members, not only the man. Meanwhile the NTR functions in a monogamy relationship, again, because of the nature of this kind of relationships it's supposed to be a loyalty with a single person. Let's also remember in the universe of this game, there's a dystopic scenario where the males are getting scarce, so in the side of the history, it's 100% justified this tendency about girls intimating with other girls.

possiblyanon

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Goddamn, that was a fun multi-day binge. There's very few games here that I've played that I actually enjoy as a game. The lewd parts are good and work with the story that I also quite enjoy on its own. And when I saw the options for various different upgrades and passive buffs, that was just the cherry on top. I certainly powergamed the mine to get the most upgrades as fast as I could, and while the gems are fine for an additional income it would be nice for them to have another purpose elsewhere after you've done your upgrades.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Completely agree with you.
>> There is no point in having a whole discussion about it. some people just don't like X
> I agree with you
> Also let me write up a big analysis on the subject so we can have a whole discussion about it
facepalm.
Their entire point, which you missed, is that there is really no point in having a big discussion over it.

Jul 20, 2022
Their entire point, which you missed, is that there is really no point in having a big discussion over it.
Is so ironic how that was the conclusion you put out of his comment, which I respect; Yet you cited my comment to artificially continue this discussion, which also should be now closed. Well, I don't wanna continue with this arguing, so don't bother in answering me.

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Sorry to be a bother but would anyone mind telling me what kind of incest this game has. I believe I read there was adoptive stuff, but was wondering if there was anything more blood related or not.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Sorry to be a bother but would anyone mind telling me what kind of incest this game has. I believe I read there was adoptive stuff, but was wondering if there was anything more blood related or not.
For the current state of the game there isn't

Reactions: Frombus

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For the current state of the game there isn't
I mean, there's a threesome with a mother + daughter where the mother holds her daughter open for you and feels her up. I would say that's incest-adjacent at least.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
this shows up when i look for the word body swap in the transformation tag is there any in the game because i quit when i fought the abomination

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can't literally make Bessie, Fiona, and the protagonist related because incest is too taboo for Patreon, Steam, etc... But players can use their imagination. In any case, they're the incest fetish stand-ins.
I think you've handled it very well, and much better than most games involving (almost) incest.

Reactions: Kharsis666

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
I can't literally make Bessie, Fiona, and the protagonist related because incest is too taboo for Patreon, Steam, etc... But players can use their imagination. In any case, they're the incest fetish stand-ins.
Yeah that’s fair. Shame Patreon is a stickler for that type of thing, though I don’t think Steam really cares. Patches are nice, but if the game isn’t made with it in mind then it just makes the experience worse.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
sai2_TFoKTuHv9q.jpg
Another big update with 18,000 words and 6 juicy sex scenes. Face your fears in the Quiet Mountains, a haunting area with spooky girls.​

Links:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Episode 15 Mini-Guide:
  • Visit Quiet Mountains, complete the Misc and Story quests.
  • Sleep with every NPC if you want.
  • Complete the advancement.
Changelog:

Major:

• New Location: Quiet Mountains
  • 6 New Sex Scenes
  • 3 New Characters
  • 3 New Quests/Contracts (1 Advancement, 1 Story, 1 Misc)
  • Furnishings Overhaul: All furniture effects and pricing have been modified. Many are stronger. Players who have previously acquired furnishings will have them removed from their inventory when they visit the world map, so you can buy the new ones.
  • Improved and updated numerous older backgrounds.
  • Enabled Auto-save while changing regions. Manual saving still required, especially when quitting.
  • All city intro portions were recoded using universal switches. This stops episode select users from viewing all intros, but existing saves must repeat certain intros. (Press W to skip)
Minor:
  • 6 New Weapons. 6 New Accessories. 2 New Blessings.
  • 3 New "Super" furnishings available.
  • Increased the damage of ALL enemies past Shores of Easy.
  • Updated Hunit's model, Dancer, Geisha and Medusa models in the Golden Milk Brothel, Beatrice's model, Ophelia's model, Vh'arrasse's model and Little Shroom City's Mayor's model.
  • Gave Elf Guard a proper model.
  • Added a NPC model to the Magic Weaver's accessory shop.
  • Many status-ailment-inflicting foes now drop relevant cures.
  • Assault Cuirass, Champion's Aegis: +10% agility to allies nerfed to +5%.
  • Lyra's Blessing: -4/6/8% Enemy Agility nerfed to -4/5/6%.
  • Gabbi's Blessing: -4/6/8% Enemy Stats nerfed to -4%/5%/6%. Now gives +1/3/5 to all stats.
  • Opal's Blessing: +Outgoing Magical Damage -> Outgoing Elemental Damage (can now work on Dante and Bessie)
  • Lowered RPG Master bonus exp by 10%.
  • Lowered RPG Master party defence values to a universal -25%. (Harder overall)
  • Gallery Updated
Fixes:
  • Fixed Cockatrice not dropping "Cockatrice's Eye"
  • Fixed C70ck Droid Names
  • Mimi's Blessing can't be gotten more than once.
  • Typo fixes

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Hello TwistedScarlett i just played Episode 15 and it was really good but im still having hard time getting use to the new thing you been doing in Episodes 14-15 im use to Episodes 1-12 having a Sex Sceene for the Story and Advancement Contracts in most of the game not seeing it in Episodes 14-15 is just really strange and hard to get use to but other then that im loving this Game still

Reactions: KillerBee487

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hello TwistedScarlett i just played Episode 15 and it was really good but im still having hard time getting use to the new thing you been doing in Episodes 14-15 im use to Episodes 1-12 having a Sex Sceene for the Story and Advancement Contracts in most of the game not seeing it in Episodes 14-15 is just really strange and hard to get use to but other then that im loving this Game still
What? Did you just not talk to the characters afterwards?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes