ganonymous

Jun 5, 2017
I’ve got an issue, and I don’t know if there’s a solution. I updated from story-complete 11.something to the current version. I decided to go back and figure out what was blocking completion on capital city and the colosseum. Searching here, I found out what I missed, finishing capital city no problem. The issue: for the colosseum, I need Cecile’s ladder fight and the little shroom area conquest, but they aren’t available for me. I tried replaying the advancements for both little shroom and second capital, as well as all interactions with post-LS Cecile, but nothing unlocked the fights. My story progress is now through all of ep. 14

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Guys, what's the better equipment for each member of the party? Any recommendations? I'm at Little Shroom City right now and i've quite a few mythic equipment, but i'm hoping for new ideas !

HaremKingOzai

Sep 29, 2019
I saw that the dev asked for scene suggestions so here is a list of what I would like to see:

• Bessie and Ray while MC is with another lady. (Can involve variants such as different positions, w/ toys, etc).
  • More F/F interaction. (Things like eating the other girl out while getting fucked, instead of just holding the other girls pussy for MC or just being next to the other girl).
  • More content for Mistral girls
  • Leg lock creampie
  • Bath/Shower/Hotsprings Scenes
  • Bessie/Ray/MC/Doppleganger group sex
  • A monster girl who wants to fuck the whole group (maybe slime god?)
  • More Bessie and Ray solo scenes with MC
  • Bessie becoming more bi, maybe an option to have pure lesbian scenes with her and some girls
  • Sex with Ray in her different forms, at least so we know what they look like
  • More 2+ stage scenes where the girls change positions or more people join
  • After Ray finally gets her DP, in the future she can be gangbanged by MC and his clones to fill her mouth, pussy, ass, and tail

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I saw that the dev asked for scene suggestions so here is a list of what I would like to see:

• Bessie and Ray while MC is with another lady. (Can involve variants such as different positions, w/ toys, etc).
  • More F/F interaction. (Things like eating the other girl out while getting fucked, instead of just holding the other girls pussy for MC or just being next to the other girl).
  • More content for Mistral girls
  • Leg lock creampie
  • Bath/Shower/Hotsprings Scenes
  • Bessie/Ray/MC/Doppleganger group sex
  • A monster girl who wants to fuck the whole group (maybe slime god?)
  • More Bessie and Ray solo scenes with MC
  • Bessie becoming more bi, maybe an option to have pure lesbian scenes with her and some girls
  • Sex with Ray in her different forms, at least so we know what they look like
  • More 2+ stage scenes where the girls change positions or more people join
  • After Ray finally gets her DP, in the future she can be gangbanged by MC and his clones to fill her mouth, pussy, ass, and tail
i dont like the part about lesbian cause if you add Lesbian only scenes not invloving MC thats considered NTR cause there surpose to fuck the MC and Love him only so idk about that dude cause thats NTR/Cheating so if Bessie starts having F/F sex with other girls thats diffenly considered NTR/Cheating cause she loves MC and has sex with him as a lover

Last edited:

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
i dont like the part about lesbian cause if you add Lesbian only scenes not invloving MC thats considered NTR cause there surpose to fuck the MC and Love him only so idk about that dude cause thats NTR/Cheating so if Bessie starts having F/F sex with other girls thats diffenly considered NTR/Cheating cause she loves MC and has sex with him as a lover
Sorry for calling out someone's opinion but what you have written is absolute BS

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
He is completely right though...
There are many people that would consider scenes without the MC NTR even lesbian ones.
Even the doppelganger is very very borderline in that regard.
The important thing about NTR is the perspective, if you explore a story from a guy's perspective and that guy gets his gf (not friend he's interested in) taken and then humiliated for it then it's NTR, girls who obviously love the mc having fun or some magic thingy to clone the mc (it has been done in a few novels) it's not NTR.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

narutomater

May 2, 2020
just hope TwistedScarelett Reads all the posts so he/she knows how everyone feels cause i dont like NTR And if the girls in this game who love the MC have Sex with anyone other then MC in this game be it man or women its 100% NTR/Cheating i dont know why someone would think Lesbian is not Cheating/NTR cause it is Docent what matter what the gender is if the girl goes to fuck another Girl thats diffenly NTR/Cheating same thing as if the girl goes to fuck another man but yea thats how i feel

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
just hope TwistedScarelett Reads all the posts so he/she knows how everyone feels cause i dont like NTR And if the girls in this game who love the MC have Sex with anyone other then MC in this game be it man or women its 100% NTR/Cheating i dont know why someone would think Lesbian is not Cheating/NTR cause it is Docent what matter what the gender is if the girl goes to fuck another Girl thats diffenly NTR/Cheating same thing as if the girl goes to fuck another man but yea thats how i feel
Some reasons why a lot of people don’t see intraharem lesbianism as cheating:
  1. Many straight men like to see f/f action anyway;
  2. Since you’re not “losing out” to another man, it’s not emasculating toward you;
  3. Since it’s not another man, the girls aren’t “dirtied” by someone else’s penis or semen;
  4. The girls are all part of your harem, so it’s not somehow a threat to your “ownership” of them;
  5. Even if the girls fell in love with each other, that wouldn’t mean they should love you any less.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Some reasons why a lot of people don’t see intraharem lesbianism as cheating:
  1. Many straight men like to see f/f action anyway;
  2. Since you’re not “losing out” to another man, it’s not emasculating toward you;
  3. Since it’s not another man, the girls aren’t “dirtied” by someone else’s penis or semen;
  4. The girls are all part of your harem, so it’s not somehow a threat to your “ownership” of them;
  5. Even if the girls fell in love with each other, that wouldn’t mean they should love you any less.
its still Cheating/NTR thats how i see it but if Dev adds anything like that ill probably never play this game again cause it ruined my enjoyment of the Romance vanilla in this game but ill cross that bridge when i come to it till game gets more updates see what happens in it

B000

Mar 10, 2022
By this logic every single time the MC has sex with another girl or adds another girl to his harem it is NTR

narutomater

May 2, 2020
By this logic every single time the MC has sex with another girl or adds another girl to his harem it is NTR
Cause its a Harem Game and MC is Male not a Female i can understand Tuition Academia cause MC is girl so she can choose what Gender she wants to date cause its Sim game but Monstergirl 1,000 is different its a Harem Game and he has Breed with 1,000 Monster girls and makes them all his girlfriends and if people want see girl on girl so bad then get the MC involved in a Threesome so MC is not left out of it

Last edited:

MarklesMcReedleston

Jan 21, 2021
Cause its a Harem Game and MC is Male not a Female i can understand Tuition Academia cause MC is girl so she can choose what Gender she wants to date cause its Sim game but Monstergirl 1,000 is different its a Harem Game and he has Breed with 1,000 Monster girls and makes them all his girlfriends and if people want see girl on girl so bad then get the MC involved in a Threesome so MC is not left out of it
Bro what? How would that be NTR/cheating, or the MC "being left out"? It'd be two girls in the same harem in love with the same man, bonding with each other. The happiest harems are when everyone involved love each other.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes