Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I can't find the nursery or school. There's not an option to build them anywhere. Am I missing something? I'm almost back to the quiet mountains so I figured it would show up by now.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I can't find the nursery or school. There's not an option to build them anywhere. Am I missing something? I'm almost back to the quiet mountains so I figured it would show up by now.
They're already built. They just don't do anything yet. Since so many people have asked, the next update will let you interact with them.

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
For some reason while playing on the android release after a few minutes the game starts lagging so badly it becomes virtually unplayable. Never had this issue on other games so dunno if there's something I'm missing

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I just updated from 14 to 15, and when I load a save from the underdark (already before the quiet mountains), I get the whole description, fun with Sugar, day at Mistral Village has passed thingy that I definitely already got before. Edit: Ok, saw that's for everything. Nevermind, then. Guess I'll have to figure out how to edit the save or smth, because I'm not doing that.
So for now we shouldn't use save 1? Or will it always overwrite the last one?

Edit 2: Is there a way to find out which line those switches are?

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The regular Pixeldrain version also said that. What's the difference, anyways?
edit: ok, those autosaves are funky. I have no idea how exactly they work, but they are beyond obnoxious.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ok, I just updated from 14 to 15, and when I load a save from the underdark (already before the quiet mountains), I get the whole description, fun with Sugar, day at Mistral Village has passed thingy that I definitely already got before. Edit: Ok, saw that's for everything. Nevermind, then. Guess I'll have to figure out how to edit the save or smth, because I'm not doing that.
So for now we shouldn't use save 1? Or will it always overwrite the last one?

Edit 2: Is there a way to find out which line those switches are?
The switches are around the 300s, and they're just "X Intro". There are only about 5 of them that were changed.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
For some reason while playing on the android release after a few minutes the game starts lagging so badly it becomes virtually unplayable. Never had this issue on other games so dunno if there's something I'm missing
Try using JoiPlay instead of the apk port,
I haven't had any issues.

patreon.com/joiplay
don't have to sub just scroll down to recent posts 1.20.005 is free.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Let's try that patch again. I had to revert 15.0.2 because it broke existing saves, and this late into the game's development that's just not worth it.

Autosave: So we went back to the old autosave system, and instead I included the ability to disable autosave through the options menu. However, in order to allow you to do this, I had to go back to the simple options menu.

Nursery/School:
These were always built, but people would just not stop asking me about them. To get less people asking questions, you can now interact with them to get single lines explaining what a Nursery and a School is, lmao.

Swamplands: I had no absolutely plans for this area on the map, so I decided to remove it.

15.0.3:
Minor:

• Added an option to disable/enable autosave.
  • Added the Nursery and School
  • Swamplands has been removed from the world map.
Fixes:
  • Fixed Slippy and Admira's sex scenes not always giving the vaginal/anal option.
  • Fixed Michaela battle not working on replay
  • Renamed Synch Monitor FPS option to V-Sync.
  • Fixed basic attacks having a -5 speed delay.

Reactions: B000

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So are we getting close to the end of the game so? There aren't a lot of places we haven't been yet on the current world map, and reusing most of them wouldn't make a lot of narrative sense.

Lord Helix

Apr 21, 2018
Autosave seems to still override the latest save even when I selected off in option. I get around by making another save at the last slot atm so my intended manual save doesn't get overridden.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So are we getting close to the end of the game so? There aren't a lot of places we haven't been yet on the current world map, and reusing most of them wouldn't make a lot of narrative sense.
We're getting close to the end of the main story, yeah, but not the end of development.

Autosave seems to still override the latest save even when I selected off in option. I get around by making another save at the last slot atm so my intended manual save doesn't get overridden.
Really? Now that's frustrating. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes