May 25, 2022
I don't get how people can grind this game to get a high enough level to beat her and Alice. The game is fun and all, but damn
What do you consider a "high enough level"? I did both at somewhere around level 50 (I didn't even really grind for it, I just did some grinding to finally unlock the top food buffs since I was pretty unlucky with the ingredients - Bessie with a super shotgun and stacked crits clears repeatable encounters quick). I did fail at the end of my first try against Juggernaut with RPG master on and then turned the difficulty down to normal for that fight so there's that I guess, but it didn't feel impossible if I just tried harder (I just didn't feel like redoing it again if I failed). Get the top gear, abuse percentage DoTs, stack agility, don't get killed (and if you do, focus on recovering quickly) and these fights are long but perfectly doable.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Bruh did the orgy option got removed?
View attachment 2126959
Please read the changelog. Over half the issues raised about this last update were all mentioned in the "Major" section of the changelog. For this one specifically, the furnishings system was overhauled and reset, so you'll have to buy the Big Bed upgrade again.

Sorry If this was already asked but any plans on a Steam release for this one?
Yes

Reactions: omglolguy32

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
Do you have plans to update all other models to match these newer ones?

I know it is a shit ton of work to replace all cgs to match the newer models, but I just got to Capital City and I gotta say, these newer designs look absolutely stunning!

I was already amazed with Elf Guard back in the elven kingdom and now seeing all these new girls (Dancer, Geisha, Ophelia, Beatrice/Witch Hunter, etc) made me wonder if the other girls and our harem would get similar art style.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Considering we're getting near the end of the game and no children have been birthed yet, I don't really see more than one pregnancy happening.
I just don't see how I could write it in without a nine month time skip without some asspull "instant-birthing" spell. What do people think?

I could just have a button in Mistral Village that makes all currently pregnant girls immediately give birth.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just don't see how I could write it in without a nine month time skip without some asspull "instant-birthing" spell. What do people think?

I could just have a button in Mistral Village that makes all currently pregnant girls immediately give birth.
Greener Pastures had it such that Monster Girl pregnancies are faster than human ones, kinda like animals are. You'd still need some time skipping more than you've had so far

Reactions: JoPro0 and Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Just make it so that monster girl pregnancies take less time.
You could make an even where MC has to go back for the birth of his children.

May 25, 2022
I'll throw my vote here: Too asspull. Things are fine as-is. Honestly the pregnancies getting so visible in the timeframe the game is supposed to take place is already a stretch, so you'd probably need to write in some time manipulation nonsense about how time flows in the village and that'd be begging for plothole whackamole. If you feel like doing another game in the future, perhaps it could be some sort of a god-game that's set over a long enough timeframe where this would naturally make sense. For this game, the only place this can naturally be slotted in is the epilogue.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Greener Pastures had it such that Monster Girl pregnancies are faster than human ones, kinda like animals are. You'd still need some time skipping more than you've had so far
The game that does it best is Corrupted Kingdoms. There your girls give birth fast and the children grow fast too. You can even do family stuff together like going to the beach with your LI and the child you have together. It's the best pregnancy solution I have seen in a game so far. In Greener Pastures it's just the MC thinking about the future.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I honestly hate accelerated pregnancy. it cheapens the whole thing.

I would rather just have them all just be pregnant at the end of the game. and then in the epilogue go "oh btw they gave birth to X kids"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I honestly hate accelerated pregnancy. it cheapens the whole thing.

I would rather just have them all just be pregnant at the end of the game. and then in the epilogue go "oh btw they gave birth to X kids"
:WaitWhat:

That so much worse... a shitty endgame dialogue on how many children MC has is what would cheapen it.
By that no LI could be pregnant and you basically have the same minus one line of dialogue.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes