JoPro0

Feb 23, 2022
If you loose at the orc fight in the grand magus advancement and retry the battle the protagonist just casually joins the battle. I think this goes for every fight with only a part of the party but i haven't tested it.

• Haha
Reactions: lazydude

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'd like to see more interaction between the other girls in the village at some point. Make it seem like they do their own thing when the MC isn't around.
Definitely planned. The focus is on wrapping up the main story right now, but there will be slice-of-life hangout quests for every single harem member.

If you loose at the orc fight in the grand magus advancement and retry the battle the protagonist just casually joins the battle. I think this goes for every fight with only a part of the party but i haven't tested it.
Huh, nice find! Wonder how I'll fix that one.

Dec 31, 2021
Question, I am on android and I haven't heard ANY music once so ever, and it makes the game feel like it lacks soul, all sound effects are there, just no music at all, but I see the credits and it makes me think that there is something wrong with my version of the game and not actually the lack of the thing itself, also I beg, if ANYONE knows how to go back/rewind for dialog one may have misred or skipped on accident Please, PLEASE TELL ME. Thank you.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Question, I am on android and I haven't heard ANY music once so ever, and it makes the game feel like it lacks soul, all sound effects are there, just no music at all, but I see the credits and it makes me think that there is something wrong with my version of the game and not actually the lack of the thing itself, also I beg, if ANYONE knows how to go back/rewind for dialog one may have misred or skipped on accident Please, PLEASE TELL ME. Thank you.
Music was removed from the Android version due to crashes. It's because RPGMaker handles music very poorly. I HIGHLY recommend playing the game on a PC, it's the way the game is meant to be played.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1667552661384.png
A shorter update with 17,000 words and 4 sex scenes. Meet some new friends and some old ones!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Episode 15 Mini-Guide:
  • Visit Abandoned City
  • Complete Misc Quest and then meet with a new character in Townsfolk
  • Complete Advancement Quest.
Changelog:
Major:

• New Area, "Abandoned City"
  • Two Contracts and an intro spanning 16k words.
  • Four Sex Scenes.
  • Autosave Removed
  • Adrenaline Mechanic: The longer a battle goes on, the more damage you'll eventually do. Early game enemies have been given slightly more health since this effect is stronger early.
Minor:
  • 12 New Weapons. 3 New Blessings.
  • Small Improvements to Kesia's model.
  • New Dante Spell: "Stop", unlockable at the Skill Shop.
  • Lowered MP Cost of Triple Tipped Bolt, Raised MP Cost of Heavy and Net Bolts.
  • Raised the level suggestion of Monster Hunter and Yulia's Lament from 16 to 19.
Fixes:
  • You can no longer sleep with Dobbi before completing her quets.
  • Updated list of statues removed by Esuna and Remedy.
  • Differentiated Confuddle's status image from Confusion to avoid confusion.
  • Anubis can no longer be visited after Quiet Mountains.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
A shorter update with 17,000 words and 4 sex scenes. Meet some new friends and some old ones!

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Episode 15 Mini-Guide:
  • Visit Abandoned City
  • Complete Misc Quest and then meet with a new character in Townsfolk
  • Complete Advancement Quest.
Changelog:
Major:

• New Area, "Abandoned City"
  • Two Contracts and an intro spanning 16k words.
  • Four Sex Scenes.
  • Autosave Removed
  • Adrenaline Mechanic: The longer a battle goes on, the more damage you'll eventually do. Early game enemies have been given slightly more health since this effect is stronger early.
Minor:
  • 12 New Weapons. 3 New Blessings.
  • Small Improvements to Kesia's model.
  • New Dante Spell: "Stop", unlockable at the Skill Shop.
  • Lowered MP Cost of Triple Tipped Bolt, Raised MP Cost of Heavy and Net Bolts.
  • Raised the level suggestion of Monster Hunter and Yulia's Lament from 16 to 19.
Fixes:
  • You can no longer sleep with Dobbi before completing her quets.
  • Updated list of statues removed by Esuna and Remedy.
  • Differentiated Confuddle's status image from Confusion to avoid confusion.
  • Anubis can no longer be visited after Quiet Mountains.
The hype is real.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This game is cool and good but I set it aside some time ago to wait for a full release instead of playing it piece-meal as it was completed.

Do we have any sort of idea how much story is left to cover before we'd approach something relatively complete?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
This game is cool and good but I set it aside some time ago to wait for a full release instead of playing it piece-meal as it was completed.

Do we have any sort of idea how much story is left to cover before we'd approach something relatively complete?
There are only two episodes left for the main story, then I'll be focusing on side content.

songos

Sep 29, 2017
Speaking of Side Content, in the storyline some characters have name-dropped locations like JunkTown and the Beehive (or something similar), and also other continents. Will we see them post main storyline?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Speaking of Side Content, in the storyline some characters have name-dropped locations like JunkTown and the Beehive (or something similar), and also other continents. Will we see them post main storyline?
No, it's just worldbuilding. Characters will mention other locations since it's a living, breathing world. Even if we did hypothetically go to mentioned location X, characters there might just mention location Y, I can't play this game of visiting infinite locations.

JoPro0

Feb 23, 2022
Do you have an discord Server? And if no do you plan on creating one becouse i would gladly join.

Ionshade

Jun 5, 2020
So, how long into the game does wincest happen? Im not usually a fan VN's so how linear is this game?
Okay so first of all it's not a VN it's a straight up game (and actually a fairly fun one) with a story and a bunch of female characters all of whom are 'romanceable'. It is pretty linear (basically 'to fuck or not to fuck') but that really just means the author can focus on making the story and dialogue actually decent while releasing content at a good rate rather than taking forever creating minor additions with infinite variation.

As for Wincest, technically it's your adoptive mother and sister and the actual sex scenes are fairly deep into the main story - depending on how long you spend on side quests, levelling and crafting it could take an hour or an afternoon but the bright side is said characters have some actual character and development both before and after joining your harem so I'd still reccommend it to a fellow person of culture.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes