TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't you also flip the argument and say it was a night of celebration? They were the heroes that saved the city, and I bet many people bought them drinks and cheered for them that night for their valiant defence of the city.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
Soooo, idk if this was intended or not, but Alice's blessing does not stack with Kesia's blesing. I was assuming that having both equiped will rise my damage cap even further, but it stays capped at 1,3mil.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
Does anyone know where is the android saves location is?
Just install as update. Meaning dont uninstall the old version, worked for me, cause i spent almost an hour searhing every god damned folder, and didnt find anything. So just installed as update, qnd it worked

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
Couldn't you also flip the argument and say it was a night of celebration? They were the heroes that saved the city, and I bet many people bought them drinks and cheered for them that night for their valiant defence of the city.
Could also flip the arguement that a pretty powerfull person died right next to them, putting their own mortality on pretty plain wiew. So it kinda is "do now, cause may never get the chance later". That and the booze.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Soooo, idk if this was intended or not, but Alice's blessing does not stack with Kesia's blesing. I was assuming that having both equiped will rise my damage cap even further, but it stays capped at 1,3mil.
This is intended, it's just a consequence of the Yanfly Damage Cap script not letting me increase it by percentages. The game just picks the highest damage cap.

Reactions: DemiNeko

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can you reuse saves from old versions or do you have to start all over again?
If you're playing on Windows, just copy the save folder (which IIRC you'll find under the www folder) across from the old version to the new one. (I imagine it's the same for the Mac version, but I haven't played either that or the Android version.)

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I'm not super far into the game, but just how much is the pregnancy necessary to the overall conclusion of the story? Like, I get that the underlying plot of the game is that Dante needs to sire 1000 children with various monster girls. But are the members of his harem being pregnant and having children a necessary plot point to the conclusion of the main story?

If they aren't, then you could perhaps change it so that the girls only get pregnant and give birth after the main story is completed? You could change the "girls pregnant" counter and Alice rewards requirements to instead be "girl creampied" for the same effect?
the children are kinda necessary for the main story as

May 31, 2017
Just install as update. Meaning dont uninstall the old version, worked for me, cause i spent almost an hour searhing every god damned folder, and didnt find anything. So just installed as update, qnd it worked
The problem is i have an older save file (from pc) i kept it on cloud , long story short i wanna continue playing the game on my phone without having to restart over

Siren222

Oct 31, 2022
I'm pretty new here, but I've just gotta say. This game is insanely good. The story drags you in, the art is phenomenal, the combat is stellar... I'm blown away!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
The problem is i have an older save file (from pc) i kept it on cloud , long story short i wanna continue playing the game on my phone without having to restart over
I havent found the exact location of files so they may be in the apps cache, so best bet would probably atenpt cehcking when conected to PC, if not then ive no clue, sorry, RPG maker is just weird on android

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Life and death is an everyday for them. They may be killing monsters but they are also monster girls just like the ones they live with. Fucking has a tendancy to take your mine off bullshit I would imagine.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
why does TwistestedScarett Keep Ignoreing the part about Polishes many spears others were asking about her getting more stuff and they dident get a reply either and i think she does deserve more loving after all shes the only monster girl the MC has not fucked yet she only gave him a titjob and she said later shes gonna divorce her asshole of a husband and then thill be togther or whatever and then shes left with out any new content

Last edited:

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
the children are kinda necessary for the main story as
Like I said, I'm not very far into the game, just getting past the Magic Weavers arc currently.
But given how it seems where the story is going, at least to me so far, is the birth of the harem's children necessary regarding that?

Like I said, I get that siring 1000 children is the underlying goal of the game, but that could easily be a sort of post-game victory lap sort of thing.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
why does TwistestedScarett Keep Ignoreing the part about Polishes many spears others were asking about her getting more stuff and they dident get a reply either and i think she does deserve more loving after all shes the only monster girl the MC has not fucked yet she only gave him a titjob and she said later shes gonna divorce her asshole of a husband and then thill be togther or whatever and then shes left with out any new content
Tbf it has been explicitly stated multiple times in game that the main characters are on a time limit on top of the fact that they are currently classified as criminals pretty much everywhere that there is an adventurers guild

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
TwistedScarlett said the main focus is finishing the story. Polly doesn't really have anything to do with the story, so her stuff can wait for now.

Reactions: Kharsis666

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Holy Fucking Shit Twisted already said Polishes many spears and a few other NPCs will be expanded upon isn't that enough of a confirmation or do you really have to constantly nag about it?

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
hola alguien podria compartime su guardado de la verción 15 antes de esta el mio se elimino accidental mente y ya tenia a muchas chicas embarazadas y no quisiera empezar un nuevo juego por favor

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes