jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Like I said, I'm not very far into the game, just getting past the Magic Weavers arc currently.
But given how it seems where the story is going, at least to me so far, is the birth of the harem's children necessary regarding that?

Like I said, I get that siring 1000 children is the underlying goal of the game, but that could easily be a sort of post-game victory lap sort of thing.
So far, it seems very likely that that will be the case.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
Like I said, I'm not very far into the game, just getting past the Magic Weavers arc currently.
But given how it seems where the story is going, at least to me so far, is the birth of the harem's children necessary regarding that?

Like I said, I get that siring 1000 children is the underlying goal of the game, but that could easily be a sort of post-game victory lap sort of thing.
To be fair, the children was the underlying reason to start the adventure in the first place, and everything else just happened after, now theres a new thing to be done (i aint spoiling anything) but how i see it, "1000 monster girls" are curently a side objective, that serves both goals, extra blessings get snatched along the way, monster girls (that usualy have no men in theyr normal lives) are happy, the babies are getting spread more widely, and theres always a chance to find a decent aly for what comes next, it doesnt hurt to keep the side objective running while doing the more important things. And if i recall corectly, the story itself has had talks about it, i just dont recall when.

DemiNeko

Jun 15, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 i also found smt i didnt spoted on the comments, so sorry of i missed you explaining it, but i was messig arround with the equient and blessings alot, and Dante, equiped with Galaxian Glaive can trigger Ray who is equiped with Elemental Dancer and Star Gazer.
After dante triggers Galaxian Glave's passive to cast Elementas, Ray will skip the turn order to cast it aswell, loosing her intended turn afterwards, at the same time she can oftenly deal INSANE ammounts of damage. I understand taking bosses down after landing fww lucky rolls to recast Elementas, but its not that, the game shortly freezes, and then you hear the death sound, and if youre lucky the game unfreezes fast enough to see DOZZENS of damage lines, that kimda doesnt make sence, cause few of them will be WAY above the usual damage, and some will be barely half way to the usual damage she deals with elentas. And everything just seems like alot of separate hits were delivered to bosses. The worst i have seen is ot triggering on the turtle optional boss (sorry, forgot the places name). First turn Dante atacked, it triggered Elementas, that triggered Ray to recast, game lagged, for about a second and the boss was dead. Turn one.

• Wow
Reactions: Bloodguard

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Holy Fucking Shit Twisted already said Polishes many spears and a few other NPCs will be expanded upon isn't that enough of a confirmation or do you really have to constantly nag about it?
im only asking to make sure he still gonna do it cause he said it a really really long time ago things can change later on i just wanted to ask is it so bad just to ask the devloper just for confirmation? hate when people say bullshit about nagging cause im not nagging i just want to be sure cause he said it long time ago

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
im only asking to make sure he still gonna do it cause he said it a really really long time ago things can change later on i just wanted to ask is it so bad just to ask the devloper just for confirmation? hate when people say bullshit about nagging cause im not nagging i just want to be sure cause he said it long time ago
You are nagging. I've already answered this question and my answer hasn't changed.

TwistedScarlett60 i also found smt i didnt spoted on the comments, so sorry of i missed you explaining it, but i was messig arround with the equient and blessings alot, and Dante, equiped with Galaxian Glaive can trigger Ray who is equiped with Elemental Dancer and Star Gazer.
After dante triggers Galaxian Glave's passive to cast Elementas, Ray will skip the turn order to cast it aswell, loosing her intended turn afterwards, at the same time she can oftenly deal INSANE ammounts of damage. I understand taking bosses down after landing fww lucky rolls to recast Elementas, but its not that, the game shortly freezes, and then you hear the death sound, and if youre lucky the game unfreezes fast enough to see DOZZENS of damage lines, that kimda doesnt make sence, cause few of them will be WAY above the usual damage, and some will be barely half way to the usual damage she deals with elentas. And everything just seems like alot of separate hits were delivered to bosses. The worst i have seen is ot triggering on the turtle optional boss (sorry, forgot the places name). First turn Dante atacked, it triggered Elementas, that triggered Ray to recast, game lagged, for about a second and the boss was dead. Turn one.
This is intended. Pretty fun, isn't it? You can have an entire party built around that single weapon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People with late-game saves had to replay some of them due to a necessary improvement in how the game handled area introductions.
While not ideal, sometimes changes like this are required in development.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Not aware if this is intentional or if it has already been mentioned but if Bessie has the "Critical Queen" Accessory and is wielding a shotgun weapon (Like the Super Shotgun) she only shoots once

Also I am unsure if it just with the Blood Letter or if it's with all bleed inflicting weapons but the bleed damage seems to be based off of how much damage could have been done if not for the damage cap

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Is there any way to changed the MC's name, in game, after you've started the game? I chose the name I usually use for RPGs, but given he's got his own plentiful backstory, I feel like I should have stuck with Dante.

If there's no in-game way to do it, is there an out-of-game way I can do it?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Not aware if this is intentional or if it has already been mentioned but if Bessie has the "Critical Queen" Accessory and is wielding a shotgun weapon (Like the Super Shotgun) she only shoots once

Also I am unsure if it just with the Blood Letter or if it's with all bleed inflicting weapons but the bleed damage seems to be based off of how much damage could have been done if not for the damage cap
"Attack Modifiers" can't stack, just a limitation. And breaking damage cap with DoT is also an engine limitation, but it's probably okay for now as long as I keep it in mind.

Is there any way to changed the MC's name, in game, after you've started the game? I chose the name I usually use for RPGs, but given he's got his own plentiful backstory, I feel like I should have stuck with Dante.

If there's no in-game way to do it, is there an out-of-game way I can do it?
Have you checked the cheat menu in your bedroom? If it's not there, I'll add it.

May 13, 2020
hii! where can i find kesia? i'm really bad with names haha.

edit: syke progressed even 1 step and found her. what was her old model?

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
"Scarlett is no creation of Eris, then why is she also only capable of birthing daughters?"

"so there still _is_ a possibility for males to be born."
2) There is still a possibility for males to be born, yes, otherwise everyone would have gone extinct. I think the chance mentioned in-game is about 2-4% right now.

"no devourer demons any more, so one ingredient is missing"

"Furnace Knight killing our doppelganger was quite an idiot move"
4) She probably didn't intend to kill it, she wasn't expecting it to be so weak. The doppelganger was stated to be a 1% power copy of Dante, meaning it was as weak as a regular human. It's hard to call, Furnace Knight's motives and ethical leanings are still up for debate.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
From my personal understanding there was no "Second attempt" the seal was weakened enough that she broke out and slaughtered everyone that wasn't in mistral village
The new weapon shop has all weapons labeled for dante.
This was already mentioned in the thread

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hey, everyone!

One of the largest and most consistent criticisms people have against Monster Girl 1,000 is that it's too vanilla. I read a review recently that said the game was "99% vanilla," but I really don't understand how to fix this because, as far as I'm aware, the game is anything but vanilla.

We've had:
- A 9ft Giantess that mothers and smothers you.
- Two fairies that ride your dick
- Several hundred year old milf elves
- Public sex with a princess on her throne
- Master/Slave pet play with a literal werewolf
- Werewolf transformation and sex
- Rope play, spanking, hair pulling, dirty talk and rough sex
- Femdom
- Voyeurism
- Multiple 'taurs with realistic horse genitalia
- Sex with your adoptive sister and mother. "Step-bro, I'm stuck!"
- A literal tailjob
- Selfcest sex with a doppelganger
- Double penetration with two versions of yourself.
- A mute zombie girl and two other undead girls.
- A possessed wooden doll
- A lamia, a slime girl, a frog girl, an ant girl and a shark girl!
- Threesome with twins
- A flat-chested, smol goblin
- An alraune that you have sex with in a plant full of aphrodisiacs
- Endless pregnancy, lactation and pregnant sex.
- Two mega muscle babes
- Tons of Anal
- Several instances of taking virginity
- Several instances of seducing and "corrupting" pure girls, including two nuns.

I appreciate there are a lot of vanilla scenes between these and there is a large focus on vaginal sex because I personally find hand jobs, titjobs, and blowjobs to be a bit boring and unfappable.

Am I not putting enough attention on the fetishes themselves, or are they getting lost in the sea of content and people are forgetting about them?

Where do I go from here to make the sex scenes less vanilla if none of the above were enough to make people not think the game is extremely vanilla?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes