RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
uhhh i stuck... Sorry for my bad english.

i play this game... a looot time. i dont remember very well... I remember the "invisible girl" in the world "colosseum"

First. I remember "crash" with the invisible girl in the "Commercial district" before with scenes.... (i play this beforeeeeee... loooong time)

But now.i play again. new version.
See the "green dot". i search all the places. See the commercial district again. Read about the "mc" listen a invisible girl... xDD BUT I DONT KNOW. WHERE!? WHERE¿

I'M BLIND. BECAUSE I SKIP THIS. (Mybad. i try close my music...same key)
so i dont know. ! WHEREE

sorry and please. help me

1667597977763.png
1667598018171.png

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
uhhh i stuck... Sorry for my bad english.

i play this game... a looot time. i dont remember very well... I remember the "invisible girl" in the world "colosseum"

First. I remember "crash" with the invisible girl in the "Commercial district" before with scenes.... (i play this beforeeeeee... loooong time)

But now.i play again. new version.
See the "green dot". i search all the places. See the commercial district again. Read about the "mc" listen a invisible girl... xDD BUT I DONT KNOW. WHERE!? WHERE¿

I'M BLIND. BECAUSE I SKIP THIS. (Mybad. i try close my music...same key)
so i dont know. ! WHEREE

sorry and please. help me

View attachment 2147482
View attachment 2147485
The completion of the colosseum has nothing to do with the either of the two invisible girls in the free-roam sections, it's based on completing tournaments.

Reactions: RuneStar

B000

Mar 10, 2022
How long has the Scarlett in the portal where you swap timelines been a silhouette for or is that new?

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
The completion of the colosseum has nothing to do with the either of the two invisible girls in the free-roam sections, it's based on completing tournaments.

THANKS MY GOD... MY LORD....MY SIR. Sorry the spanglish...inglish...ñ speaker

And I LOVE YOUR WORK. SIR. I'm poor... or i mean. Dolar is very high for me. xd
a single chips potato (16-18 Pesos, near a... 1 dolar)

and sorry for using cheat engine. xD A loot money.

And 3 questions...

Why i have a looot saves? When i open the Menu. "autodata"...when i open other stuff.. savedata....savedataa

Or.... Cani get back the "old" style... I mean. I remember the other girls can wear blessing or items. in the story.
Mimi, Yulia, Keke... :c I love use the Dice with Yulia.

And... I finish the tournament. i need check again the Commercial district?

Thanks for your work. I love u
1667613382936.png 1667613414497.png

1667612636494.png 1667612377559.png

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
I just don't see how I could write it in without a nine month time skip without some asspull "instant-birthing" spell. What do people think?

I could just have a button in Mistral Village that makes all currently pregnant girls immediately give birth.
I'm not super far into the game, but just how much is the pregnancy necessary to the overall conclusion of the story? Like, I get that the underlying plot of the game is that Dante needs to sire 1000 children with various monster girls. But are the members of his harem being pregnant and having children a necessary plot point to the conclusion of the main story?

If they aren't, then you could perhaps change it so that the girls only get pregnant and give birth after the main story is completed? You could change the "girls pregnant" counter and Alice rewards requirements to instead be "girl creampied" for the same effect?

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Also, I noticed a bug in Yulia's quest after Magic Weavers. When she asks you what level Historia was, every answer will continue as if you got the correct one, even if you picked the incorrect answers.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes