Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
God, I hope when it is time to get Bessie and Ray pregnant it will be a "share the cum" moment cuz I dont know how I will chose which to knock up first.

Reactions: BLASTEROID2nd

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Will other monster girls return like Juggernaut or Furnace Knight?
have no idea how that would work dude knowing that Furnace Knight is Gay or in other terms you can say she a Lesbeian but have no idea how her and dante would even do anything sexual when her Sexuality is Lesbeianzuim.

only thing i could think of is if TS60 changed her Sexuality i mean things like that can happen if MC does soemthing Heoric enough and saves her or whatever they may change to Bisexual or even just Hetero Sexual but hard to say how this is going to work if he did bring them back lol.

Last edited:

lasdyfik

May 18, 2020
Hey, just wanted to post my feedback for this game! I really like the story and the art style as well as the flow of the gameplay. Do contracts to level up and then do the story contracts to progress the story.
Unfortunately the android port is currently suffering heavy performance issues :(
On PC it's perfect! Keep it up TwistedScarlett60 <3

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
Ive done everything in the colosseum yet it doesnt signal ive completed everything? is there some obscure event im missing or is this intentional??

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I think there's still more fights coming out in the next few updates, so it's not going to show complete until everything is out.

May 13, 2020
as i'm patiently waiting to bag the pink kitsune, anyone have any tips for alice training fight? i'm getting ROCKED by counter-ultima

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes