TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
well, that's my week made. thanks man. gotta say btw glad I'm a patreon. despite some of the criticism people throw (and they always do, everywhere) this is the best monster girl game out there.
Good criticism is always welcomed; it's how I temper and improve my games.

Sep 23, 2021
Good criticism is always welcomed; it's how I temper and improve my games.
oh 100%, but I've noticed a good handful of people who rather then provide that, instead just spout nonsensical hate on this site, or are just lacking manners in general. critique and improvement are healthy. mindless rage however reflects poorly on those who post it and doesn't really do anything to further a game. it's constructive criticism that helps. mind you it isn't as out of control here as in some threads.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
The Francesca content that procs when you enter the main gate in the Colosseum can proc infinitely until you choose to visit her later
Also Is L supposed to be so slow in the tournament it seemed like the whole party was getting a second turn before she got one

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
The Francesca content that procs when you enter the main gate in the Colosseum can proc infinitely until you choose to visit her later
Also Is L supposed to be so slow in the tournament it seemed like the whole party was getting a second turn before she got one
im getting that bug to when i enter the main gate she asknig me to do the show tourment a 2nd time.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'll fix this and the Scarlett bug in a hotfix tomorrow.

Also, here's L's agility:
1676245289917.png
She's not slow, you're just fast as fuck boi.
I'm going to have to use scripts to go past the RPGMaker agility limit.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
i just wanted to ask 1 more time is Olivia /Nana/Sybil getting a post story or a Dialuge at the Tavern? just thought you might have forgot about them when you gave post story dialuges for others at Captial City.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hotfix on the OP:
  • Fixed Francesca's Show Match event introduction replaying if you start it immediately.
  • Fixed Vaginal Sex with Scarlett briefly swapping to anal.
  • Small art fix on Scarlett anal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Not so well

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MonsterGirl1000-TWISTEDSCARLETT-18.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Speaking of constructive criticism, I want to once again emphasize the problem of 8-bit png images.
If you do this to reduce the size of the game, this is one of the worst options, because 8-bit png only supports 256 colors, which is quite badly spoiled the image, there appear dots and grains.
I recommend using jpg format with a quality setting of about 90.
You don't need to change anything in the game code, and these changes are done in just a couple of clicks.
In the program FastStone (or any other program with batch processing, such as XnConvert) select the images you want to convert, press F3, output format - jpg, start.
Then you select all the jpg images you get, press F4, search and replace option, and check the option to change the jpg extension to png.
I tried to put the resulting image in the game, everything works as it should.
Here's a comparison:
Picture 1 - menu from version 18.3, png-24, weight 3543 KB.
Picture 2 - menu from version 18.4, png-8, weight 806 KB.
Picture 3 - menu from version 18.3, converted to jpg, weight 619 KB.
As you can see, picture 3 has no flaws in the form of grains and dots, while weighing less.
I strongly recommend that you never use png-8 for color images.

1 original png-24.png
2 png-8.png
3 jpg-90.jpg

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Speaking of constructive criticism, I want to once again emphasize the problem of 8-bit png images.
If you do this to reduce the size of the game, this is one of the worst options, because 8-bit png only supports 256 colors, which is quite badly spoiled the image, there appear dots and grains.
You don't need to change anything in the game code, and these changes are done in just a couple of clicks.
In the program FastStone (or any other program with batch processing, such as XnConvert) select the images you want to convert, press F3, output format - jpg, start.
Then you select all the jpg images you get, press F4, search and replace option, and check the option to change the jpg extension to png.
Here's a comparison:
As you can see, picture 3 has no flaws in the form of grains and dots, while weighing less.

View attachment 2388150
View attachment 2388151
View attachment 2388158
if TS60 decides not to do this will you make one for the pictures and post as a copy and overwrite thing?
Cause id diffenly want to know how to make pictures look better like how you did that.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
if TS60 decides not to do this will you make one for the pictures and post as a copy and overwrite thing?
Cause id diffenly want to know how to make pictures look better like how you did that.
I did not make the images better, picture 1 is the original image from the old version of the game, picture 2 is the original image from the current version of the game, picture 3 is me showing how you can compress picture 1 without a noticeable loss of quality.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here's a comparison:

View attachment 2388150
View attachment 2388151
View attachment 2388158
Thanks for the feedback. The reason I used this type of compression is actually because I'm very fond of the way dithering looks. However, your method seems far more effective at actual lossless compression, so I'll be following your advice moving forwards.

Updating the game will be quite simple, since I have kept an uncompressed .png of every file at the ready (y)

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. The reason I used this type of compression is actually because I'm very fond of the way dithering looks. However, your method seems far more effective at actual lossless compression, so I'll be following your advice moving forwards.

Updating the game will be quite simple, since I have kept an uncompressed .png of every file at the ready (y)
Thank you, but please note that jpg does not support transparency and this method only works for background images and should not be used for character sprites and facial expressions.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thank you, but please note that jpg does not support transparency and this method only works for background images and should not be used for character sprites and facial expressions.
RPGmaker also doesn't support .jpgs, I'm fairly sure, so it's more something I'll keep in mind for my next game on Ren'Py.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
RPGmaker also doesn't support .jpgs, I'm fairly sure, so it's more something I'll keep in mind for my next game on Ren'Py.
But it does support, I just replaced the menu with a jpg and everything works, you just have to change the file extension from jpg to png. For an array of files this can be done by batch renaming.
Also tried replacing all BG images, everything works, nothing broke.

123.png

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
But it does support, I just replaced the menu with a jpg and everything works, you just have to change the file extension from jpg to png. For an array of files this can be done by batch renaming.

View attachment 2388311
That's because the only thing RPGMaker supports as a .jpg file is the title screen. The actual editor doesn't even let you choose .jpg files in the picture viewer.

I know it sounds too absurd to be true, but I've actually gone through this hurdle once before.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
That's because the only thing RPGMaker supports as a .jpg file is the title screen. The actual editor doesn't even let you choose .jpg files in the picture viewer.

I know it sounds too absurd to be true, but I've actually gone through this hurdle once before.
Hmm, too bad the editor doesn't support jpg. But in that case you can replace all the images in the final version just by changing the game files.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes