TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hmm, too bad the editor doesn't support jpg. But in that case you can replace all the images in the final version just by changing the game files.
Not quite, because when selecting images for events, it also stores the information of the image's file extension, thus if you change the file extension, even if the file has the same name, it won't load.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Not quite, because when selecting images for events, it also stores the information of the image's file extension, thus if you change the file extension, even if the file has the same name, it won't load.
So you just need to change the file extension (.jpg to .png). Batch renaming programs support this.
Do you have the option to show extensions in your operating system enabled?
In Windows it is Explorer Options - View - Hide extensions for registered file types - Disable.
Tried replacing the last three scenes, everything works.
Swapped in the negative for clarity.

Maybe the editor will also de facto support jpg images if you just change their extension in the name to png?

2787.png
2788.png
2789.png

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So you just need to change the file extension (.jpg to .png). Batch renaming programs support this.
Do you have the option to show extensions in your operating system enabled?
In Windows it is Explorer Options - View - Hide extensions for registered file types - Disable.
Tried replacing the last three scenes, everything works.
Swapped in the negative for clarity.

Maybe the editor will also de facto support jpg images if you just change their extension in the name to png?

View attachment 2388357
View attachment 2388358
View attachment 2388359
I do have extensions visible. I already tried swapping a background from .png to .jpg just by changing the name, and it couldn't find the image. RPGMaker MV specifically said, "Can't find bg lionshead5.png". Upon changing it back from bg lionshead5.jpg to bglionshead5.png and pressing try, it immediately found it again.
While it was called bg lionshead5.jpg, it wouldn't appear in the editor's picture viewer, so I wouldn't be able to place it.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on there.

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
I do have extensions visible. I already tried swapping a background from .png to .jpg just by changing the name, and it couldn't find the image. RPGMaker MV specifically said, "Can't find bg lionshead5.png". Upon changing it back from bg lionshead5.jpg to bglionshead5.png and pressing try, it immediately found it again.
While it was called bg lionshead5.jpg, it wouldn't appear in the editor's picture viewer, so I wouldn't be able to place it.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on there.
We don't seem to understand each other very well.
There is an internal extension of the file, which is written in the binary code of the file itself, and an extension in the file name (that .jpg and .png, which is just a label for the operating system as to which program to open the file).
Here's what I suggest:
1 Convert the file lionshead5.png to jpg using a conversion program, you will end up with the file lionshead5.jpg
2 Change the extension in the name of the resulting file, renaming lionshead5.jpg into lionshead5.png
3 Copy the resulting file to the folder with the game with the replacement, and everything works.

In the picture:
1 Copying the file lionshead5.jpg into the game folder
2 Renaming the file lionshead5.jpg to lionshead5.png (the original lionshead5.png file is removed)

2790.png
2791.png

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Ray's horns and clothes looks purple to me rather than pink. Am I color blind or something?

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Hmm, I wonder... Could this run on Vita somehow? Did anyone tried the RPGmaker extension for it? XD

Themole1234

Jul 23, 2020
Hello, I wanted to express how awesome this game is. The art is amazing, the story had me engrossed as well as shed tears. I want to let TS know that this is how you make a game.

Also I have a love hate relationship with the game time counter, since it shows how much time Ive been staring at nude monster girls, even worse when I got all those achievements a little too fast lol.

Just one last question, sorry if it was asked in earlier threads but is there any place for farming gold? Just wondering if anyone had found somewhere that would make it easy to get those top tier armor. If not then I'll keep on the grind.

Keep up the good work TwistedScarlett60 <3

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hello, I wanted to express how awesome this game is. The art is amazing, the story had me engrossed as well as shed tears. I want to let TS know that this is how you make a game.

Also I have a love hate relationship with the game time counter, since it shows how much time Ive been staring at nude monster girls, even worse when I got all those achievements a little too fast lol.

Just one last question, sorry if it was asked in earlier threads but is there any place for farming gold? Just wondering if anyone had found somewhere that would make it easy to get those top tier armor. If not then I'll keep on the grind.

Keep up the good work TwistedScarlett60 <3
No need to grind, the deeper into the game the more gold you get! Current gold drops for Level 80-90 content is around 100,000 to 200,000.

Reactions: Themole1234

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah, I'd recommend WinRAR or 7Zip. I'm surprised you managed to get by without it, especially on F95zone, where all games are compressed in some form or another.

Reactions: Back
Sep 23, 2021
if I may make a request/suggestion...the mobile version sticking images into your picture folder on android is a bit inconvenient. maybe make them go to a separate folder? going to grab a meme and fidning a faceless, naked lamia is a bit....concerning

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
if I may make a request/suggestion...the mobile version sticking images into your picture folder on android is a bit inconvenient. maybe make them go to a separate folder? going to grab a meme and fidning a faceless, naked lamia is a bit....concerning
Even worse if it pops up when you're showing your vacation photos to your mum. :)

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes