Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Can all the girls be pregnant? I'm stuck at 12 girls pregnant. Idk if the cheeky and breeky, davy and isadora can be pregnant.
eh Davy can´t get pregnant cuz of her injury
but i don´t know why the MC don´t "heal" her as for cheeky and breeky they can

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
eh Davy can´t get pregnant cuz of her injury
but i don´t know why the MC don´t "heal" her as for cheeky and breeky they can
Davy can get pregnant! It's a post-game hangout event.

Will this game ever have an x-ray?
You mean internal shots of a creampie? I can't say I've ever had anyone suggest that in the nearly two years I've been working on the game, so it never occurred to me. There is a single scene with an internal view of both anal and vaginal sex late into the game though.
I'll keep this in mind when developing my next game(y)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

You mean internal shots of a creampie? I can't say I've ever had anyone suggest that in the nearly two years I've been working on the game, so it never occurred to me. There is a single scene with an internal view of both anal and vaginal sex late into the game though.
ah my bad last version i played was 18.1.2
thank you for clarifying that

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
any kind of date for the next update? im getting so excited that idk what to expect in the next update but i have feeling it gonna be good.

rubywindicator

Dec 31, 2017
I wanted to double support this. I also have always wished that in your games, in the scene after the girl has a creampie, she still has some cum on her thighs and pussy.

What scene in Monster Girl Quest Monster Girl 1000 has x-ray?

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

I asked because it's common tag when you look around and go to the panda.

Sometimes I am surprised how devs don't ever look at other hentai to take hints of what might be popular.

I will also say this just in case you were thinking about it wrongly, but you don't need to draw every single scene with x-ray, many people just add it as another layer to the picture that can be turned off and on. It seems very obvious but I have seen many people do it very awkwardly...also not all scenes need to have an x-ray. I think it's a useful if the scene itself turns out boring and doesn't have that of an interesting angle if you understand what I am trying to say. It's a game of angles too...

Last edited:

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Loved the tuition one (albiet the jumpscares were a bit much)
so i'm looking forward to this game by the same creator and i am wondering when it's gonna be fully released, with ending and all, or what's left?
any estimate is fine really i'm just stuck in the unknown
good job either way and thanks!

DrunkLabrador

Feb 6, 2023
Loved the tuition one (albiet the jumpscares were a bit much)
so i'm looking forward to this game by the same creator and i am wondering when it's gonna be fully released, with ending and all, or what's left?
any estimate is fine really i'm just stuck in the unknown
good job either way and thanks!
probably in the middle or ending of march because the developer keeps updating the game and four out of six updates were done since the ending of the main history in the chapter 18 and those updates come every 2-3 weeks at this point i dunno if there's anything left for the history tho i doubt it. A little possibility of getting more than six updates is up so the concrete date is ambiguous yet my best bet is in the ending of march.

Jul 22, 2019
BOO that was one of the few actually challenging fights in the game, and it was a good way to show how fucking terrifying A-Rank hunters are so it was fine as is imo.
I don't think the HP reduction changed much, the fight was mostly a gear check already. If you had enough fire resist there wasn't a huge amount of risk there, the high health just made the fight drag more than anything.

Also, it would be kind of odd for most A rank hunters to be terrifying at that stage of the plot.

Washington404

Sep 20, 2019
Is there anyway I could get access to all the pictures for sex scenes? I love the art style and would love if i could save a few of them to my pc

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes