NoxBiara

Jun 29, 2017
What were you running the game on? I've had a few people say they've had some crashes here and I'm thinking it must be down to the device not being able to handle this part of the game.
I was running on JOIplay, maybe is the app that can't run properly. So I will run on PC. (Pretty much I would even start from beginning, since the game is this nice.)

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I was running on JOIplay, maybe is the app that can't run properly. So I will run on PC. (Pretty much I would even start from beginning, since the game is this nice.)
You can use the episode selector to skip straight to the final battle with 100% of the enemy item drops, although some optional content will still need to be cleaned up.

I think the final battle event itself is quite intensive, especially when the main party's HP values reach 500,000. The specific crash point you were at is when you get healed by 999,999 to make sure you have full HP for the next battle, and as silly as it seems, RPGMaker might be so poorly optimized that this makes the program shit itself. The final event did get so large for me that I had the editor crash on me once, losing some progress. It's 50,000 words split into 2 events and 5 tabs total to try and reduce the problems.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Any place where we can buy Blessed Cores the same way we can buy Blessed Essence in the Upgrade Hut?
Coming in the next update.

Since we're so close to ending this game, I hoped we could hear more about your next installment?
Yeah, the final hangout with Moona and Sofi is being added, then a hangout with Bessie and Ray is getting added. No Man's Land is getting contracts to finally let you have sex with the girls there. The hardest colosseum content is getting added.

kk00ddeenn

May 7, 2020
Hello! i have a bit of a technical question. I played this game for about six hours and then the next day when i moved to log on and continue playing, my save games just werent there and i had to speed click through all the previous content to get back to my previous point. Im wondering if this is a well known issue and if i can just, fix it. or if its something that ill need some more aid on. im running my game on windows if thats needed info. Thanks for any future help! i dont wanna lose all my progress again ;-;

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hello! i have a bit of a technical question. I played this game for about six hours and then the next day when i moved to log on and continue playing, my save games just werent there and i had to speed click through all the previous content to get back to my previous point. Im wondering if this is a well known issue and if i can just, fix it. or if its something that ill need some more aid on. im running my game on windows if thats needed info. Thanks for any future help! i dont wanna lose all my progress again ;-;
Did you extract the game out of the .zip folder properly? If so, does your PC have permission to write files where you placed the game's folder?

Also, you can hold down "W" to skip extremely quickly; there's no need to repeatedly press anything. Additionally, upon starting a new game, you can select "episode select" to skip to any part of the game.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Haven't finished the story yet but I know I'm almost done. I just wanted to say a little something...

Ray teased us early on saying she wanted to try facesitting. I'm past the point when the OC reunites with his mother and so far no facesitting with Ray. 0/10 game. Unplayable. I seethe, cope and mald. Ok, joking aside, I wanted to compliment you Scarlett for offering such a great game. I tried it out of curiosity, I stayed for the story, humor, characters having their charms and the RPG elements. The sex scenes may not have been for me for the most part due to the way they were written with a lot of reused descriptions, but I guess it is what happens when you try to write nearly a hundred sex scenes, so it's bound to happen and burn yourself out. :p

But yeah, massive props, now that the story is done, I can't wait to see your next project as I do really love your writing as a whole. Top notch on pretty much all count.

Reactions: Kharsis666
Jun 18, 2020
Coming in the next update.

Yeah, the final hangout with Moona and Sofi is being added, then a hangout with Bessie and Ray is getting added. No Man's Land is getting contracts to finally let you have sex with the girls there. The hardest colosseum content is getting added.
By next installment I meant your next game? You mentioned something about a Futa protagonist if I'm not wrong?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
By next installment I meant your next game? You mentioned something about a Futa protagonist if I'm not wrong?
My next game will give you a choice to let you play as:
  • Biological female cursed into being futa (recommended)
  • "Newhalf" born with breasts and a penis
  • A transwoman
  • A femboy
Basically, every single combination of breasts + penis + feminine as possible, since it's supposed to be a female x female game but the protagonist has a penis. For maximum customization, it's probably also worth letting the player choose whether they want to be referred to as male or female by the characters.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
  • A transwoman
  • A femboy
Basically, every single combination of breasts + penis + feminine as possible, since it's supposed to be a female x female game but the protagonist has a penis. For maximum customization, it's probably also worth letting the player choose whether they want to be referred to as male or female by the characters.
So TS, you mentioned that you'll give Bessie & Ray the option of becoming preggos so if they do become, will Dante go on quests without them?

Reg11

Jan 1, 2022
  • A transwoman
  • A femboy
Will the game engine be RPG Maker again ? Could be cool if you decide to get into a more complex engine than Ren'Py or RPG Maker to make something that would allow you to apply the full potential of your game-making abilities.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will the game engine be RPG Maker again ? Could be cool if you decide to get into a more complex engine than Ren'Py or RPG Maker to make something that would allow you to apply the full potential of your game-making abilities.
Ren'py 100%. I'll never put myself through the pain of having to work with RPGMaker again. It's not worth it for me, and it's definitely not worth it for the end user.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
TwistedScarlett60 it's out of topic and don't get me wrong I love Monster Girl 1000 and I hope it will continue as long as you can but do you plan to make Friendship With Benefits 2 or other pony focused games in future? Tbh that game with more romance would be really good. Also there is literally zero pony games other than one which rarely gets one update in like 2 years and nearly nothing happens in that miniscule updates.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes